The Deal has Been Made

Just another example of our bureaucracy thinking they know whats better for us than we do.
Ah, which they do of course.
^^this dumbfuck actually calls herself a liberal :lol:
Just like the Founders (who wouldn't have let you vote)...
I cant believe there is another person dumb enough to think you are a liberal
Liberal Elites founded the place. We are still around, and still don't approve of mob rule.

Just another example of our bureaucracy thinking they know whats better for us than we do.

well, "the people" who support trump aren't exactly known for their intellect. they are known for beating up on protesters....usually with dark skin.

but I will point out that the "we" who support trump are fewer than those who oppose him. his people are just more cohesive.

trump would be disasterous. and most people in this country realize it. that said, why on earth would you believe this conspiracy theory nonsense?
My first post I said I would need more confirmation.

A fuckin lefty grouping MILLIONS of people into one racist category. How quaint.

you're funny.... I wouldn't support someone who looked and sounded like George Wallace on the stump and whose supporters are encouraged not to hurt people but if they do the candidate will "pay their legal bills".

sorry, any pretense that his entire populist BS isn't racist is deluding yourself.
lol ok

Ah, which they do of course.
^^this dumbfuck actually calls herself a liberal :lol:
Just like the Founders (who wouldn't have let you vote)...
I cant believe there is another person dumb enough to think you are a liberal
Liberal Elites founded the place. We are still around, and still don't approve of mob rule.
You aint a liberal. You are a statist. Through and through.

well, "the people" who support trump aren't exactly known for their intellect. they are known for beating up on protesters....usually with dark skin.

but I will point out that the "we" who support trump are fewer than those who oppose him. his people are just more cohesive.

trump would be disasterous. and most people in this country realize it. that said, why on earth would you believe this conspiracy theory nonsense?

A fuckin lefty grouping MILLIONS of people into one racist category. How quaint.

you're funny.... I wouldn't support someone who looked and sounded like George Wallace on the stump and whose supporters are encouraged not to hurt people but if they do the candidate will "pay their legal bills".

sorry, any pretense that his entire populist BS isn't racist is deluding yourself.
lol ok

yes...ok....
these are your compadres.... be proud, babe.

You Have Awoken A Sleeping Giant

and I love this rightwing thing where when you can't respond to a point you do the lol thing. :thup:

lol ok

yes...ok....
these are your compadres.... be proud, babe.

You Have Awoken A Sleeping Giant
you people make the Obama haters in 08 look like Jesus Christ.

Not a likely scenario. It would mean all three of them abandoning any chance they have at getting the nomination. They won't do that just to stop Trump.

Not a likely scenario. It would mean all three of them abandoning any chance they have at getting the nomination. They won't do that just to stop Trump.
I hope so. The thought makes me sick.
I wouldn't even support this if it was cankles. And I cant stand that bitch.

The plan to stop Trump has been executed.

In short Cruz is pulling out of Florida and Ohio, Rubios spoxs says Rubio supporters should vote for John Kasich in Ohio, Rubio plants himself in Florida and Kasich does the same in Ohio. National Review will be endorsing Cruz.

Will this backfire or will it work? Grab the popcorn come Tuesday.

To see all the details click [HERE]

:bsflag:

How is Cruz pulling out of Florida? He will still be on the ballot. This sounds like a conspiracy theory.

Agreed. It should be banished to the basement with all the other trash threads. Where's a mod when you need one? Oh wait...

Trumps about to release a bombshell reminding the voters that will destroy Kasich in Ohio.

Kasich voted for NAFTA in 1993.
H.R. 3450 (103rd): North American Free Trade Agreement Implementation Act -- House Vote #575 -- Nov 17, 1993

Listen as Ross Perot warns about NAFTA

2014-02-11-U.S.NAFTADeficitGrowsNearlySevenFold-thumb.jpg

Even if I hated trump, I would vote for him in the primary. Just because of THIS!
The PEOPLE are voting for him. NOT you elite gangsters!

No. They aren't. A majority of the party is voting AGAINST Trump.

The irony here is the great deal maker will be defeated because of his inability to make a deal
Using your logic, a BIGGER majority is voting AGAINST Cruz.
Make a deal in a presidential primary? Are you fuckin kiddin me?

Which is true. But if we can get a deal between 2/3s of the party then its still a majority

The duopoly shows their might in an already rigged election and all you can do is make it out to be a game. Shame on you.

If there is a deal its backing Cruz. And the establish had to be dragged kicking and screaming to do it. If cruz can convince two thirds of the party to unite behind him then its awesome for the party.

How is Cruz pulling out of Florida? He will still be on the ballot. This sounds like a conspiracy theory.
Ravi Ravi Ravi :) Meaning he's not going to be campaigning there
I'll believe it when I see it. This is all a suggestion from Rubio's group.
Rubio was on the news first thing this a.m. stating a vote for Cruz or Kasich in Florida would be a vote for Trump. He pointed out he is the only one who can win Florida from Trump, so any "Never Trumpers" should vote for him in Florida. Newscasters have been commenting for a couple days that the Cruz campaign is doing nothing in Florida, despite noise to the contrary last week.
I would guess that the OP is accurate. I don't see it as a "conspiracy," though--it is how elections are played.

This is how politics are played.

This is the hand the Republicans have dealt themselves.

Cruz is working had in the other states and leaving OH to Kasich and FL to Rubio.

We will see how strong is the 'never Trump' feeling.

In short Cruz is pulling out of Florida and Ohio, Rubios spoxs says Rubio supporters should vote for John Kasich in Ohio, Rubio plants himself in Florida and Kasich does the same in Ohio. National Review will be endorsing Cruz.

It's clumsy, blatant, and poorly thought out.

Now we see WHY the GOP has lost for so many years, they have no concept of strategy.

And Trump still wins Florida, North Carolina, MO, Illinois and is very likely to win Ohio.

Forum List

Back