Fuck it.
If it happens, lets do it.
Trump still wins and all three of their careers are over
BOOM

Fuck it.
BOOM

I still don't see how voting for a man encouraging political corruption for his own personal gain is going to fix Washington
So you admit Washington is corrupt.
And you expect people who need millions of dollars from OTHERS will fix this corruption?
Is Avatar spelled "dumb" in some language other than English?

That is why they need to swept from their positions of leadership so that those who are committed to the Republican Party can restore and revitalize it.

My position is that Marco Rubio is a once-in-a-generation candidate....brilliant, savvy, young with boundless energy, and a true, red blooded patriot. None of the others come close to his charisma and hard-eyed bastard personality when he needs to be. He can bring an entire generation of hispanics and wavering liberals into our tent. It's so obvious, these last few weeks have me shaking my head about the state of our America...how can this guy not be our next president?????

Rubio also likes to blame the victim.

When Trumps Chicago rally got canceled due to threats from Moveon.org, Rubio said in response to a question about it that 'words have consequences.'

And yes, they do, in this case the consequences are that Rubio will never win Floriduh because he has betrayed his own party, free speech and the rights of Americans to hear what other people have to say.

Of course Rubio would do the same thing Moveon did today, unapologetically because he is a tool of the GOP establishment.

The votes don't lie. Trump is not getting over 50%.

Trump is getting around 36% in the national polls, Cruz around 22% and Rubio and Kasich around 15%. The logic that says Trump has 70% that dont like him based on such polls is absurd, since that also implies that 78% dislike Cruz, and 85% dislike Kasich and Rubio.

But the fact is that people tend to like multiple candidates and only refuse to vote for one or maybe two candidates. I most like Cruz, but I am OK with Trump and Kasich also, and that is what I am hearing from most of my friends as well. I do know some political types why loathe Trump, even Cruz people, but that is the nature of the game when you are involved in the political system. One tends to put blinders on that favor only their chosen candidate. Other than their chosen one, they dont like any other candidates especially the other candidates that are kicking their asses.

But regular voters are not like that, and when Rubio drops out, most of his support will go to Cruz, about 2/3rds, but some surveys ahve shown if Cruz drops out, most of his people go to Trump, not Rubio or Kasich.

Just because they do not vote for a candidate as their first choice, it does not follow that they will not support their opponent in the general elections.

The reason why it's possible for the other candidates to swing this thing to Cruz is that as despicable a human being Cruz is, he is still a Republican and Donald is not. He's talking about not cutting middle class entitlements and raising taxes on the 1%. That's heresy.

You are drinking too much of the Democratic Kool Aid. Screwing the middle class is a neocon agenda, not most Republicans.

Now his actual tax plan doesn't do that, and his actual policy statements are pure crap, but what he's saying is something no goper ever thought they'd hear. It may be a winning strategy, but it's apostasy

roflmao, sure thing Nemo

Oh wait. You actually think the tax plan he announced actually raises his taxes? LOL
A vote for Donald Trump is a big gamble on the unknown

I never said anything of the sort, MR Reading Challenged.

Even if I hated trump, I would vote for him in the primary. Just because of THIS!

You guys are so fucking petulant its ridiculous
Seriously, a bunch of 65+ year old babies.
Babies yes, but how do you know they're > 65?
A lot of our conservative friends have made posts here that references their ages.
Lol, who is over 65, Mr Data Collector?

Fuck it.
BOOM

I still don't see how voting for a man encouraging political corruption for his own personal gain is going to fix Washington
So you admit Washington is corrupt.
And you expect people who need millions of dollars from OTHERS will fix this corruption?
Is Avatar spelled "dumb" in some language other than English?

Yes actually I do expect candidates accountable to the people to actually fix the problems. I don't expect people with a history of corruption and who brag about being unaccountable to change.

That is why they need to swept from their positions of leadership so that those who are committed to the Republican Party can restore and revitalize it.

My position is that Marco Rubio is a once-in-a-generation candidate....brilliant, savvy, young with boundless energy, and a true, red blooded patriot. None of the others come close to his charisma and hard-eyed bastard personality when he needs to be. He can bring an entire generation of hispanics and wavering liberals into our tent. It's so obvious, these last few weeks have me shaking my head about the state of our America...how can this guy not be our next president?????

Rubio should never have teamed up with Chuckie schumer .He was a tea party guy, until he sold out, fatal mistake. Having said that ,If he wanted to run, he should have waited now he'a out of the Senate, and going to get beat in his home state ....Not too bright when you think about it.:slap:

The plan to stop Trump has been executed.

In short Cruz is pulling out of Florida and Ohio, Rubios spoxs says Rubio supporters should vote for John Kasich in Ohio, Rubio plants himself in Florida and Kasich does the same in Ohio. National Review will be endorsing Cruz.

Will this backfire or will it work? Grab the popcorn come Tuesday.

To see all the details click [HERE]

I don't think it's the plan. It's a plan. They've got a whole set of contingency plans I imagine. They haven't even started unloading the dirt. It'll get a lot nastier before the better angels show up - if there is such a thing watching over the Republican Party this year. Trump has a substantial lead in Florida so Robio is going to let down the investors big time again, what a looooser, Trump's got a small lead in Ohio, so who knows? Could be a worse plan than the Iraq invasion. Trump can win both, the rube will have to go and the real test begins. And if he pulls off a win in the final inning then what? He might have to put several Dems in his Cabinet to fill it out, so many fellow R.'s have dumped on him so aggressively, said they couldn't trust him with the Button even. How do they walk back all that negativity towards one of their own and still remain credible with the people?

The plan to stop Trump has been executed.

In short Cruz is pulling out of Florida and Ohio, Rubios spoxs says Rubio supporters should vote for John Kasich in Ohio, Rubio plants himself in Florida and Kasich does the same in Ohio. National Review will be endorsing Cruz.

Will this backfire or will it work? Grab the popcorn come Tuesday.

To see all the details click [HERE]

I don't think it's the plan. It's a plan. They've got a whole set of contingency plans I imagine. They haven't even started unloading the dirt. It'll get a lot nastier before the better angels show up - if there is such a thing watching over the Republican Party this year. Trump has a substantial lead in Florida so Robio is going to let down the investors big time again, what a looooser, Trump's got a small lead in Ohio, so who knows? Could be a worse plan than the Iraq invasion. Trump can win both, the rube will have to go and the real test begins. And if he pulls off a win in the final inning then what? He might have to put several Dems in his Cabinet to fill it out, so many fellow R.'s have dumped on him so aggressively, said they couldn't trust him with the Button even. How do they walk back all that negativity towards one of their own and still remain credible with the people?
And all those plans will fail after the treachery that the GOP Establishment displayed today.

Who is going to do that, dude?

Do you think the billionaire Trump has a leg to stand on about SS when he cashes it's checks? Perot at least had the decency to return his SS checks to the Treasury. If we means-test those who don't need SS money, we're solving a good chunk of the looming bankruptcy of the program.

Rubio should never have teamed up with Chuckie schumer .He was a tea party guy, until he sold out, fatal mistake. Having said that ,If he wanted to run, he should have waited now he'a out of the Senate, and going to get beat in his home state ....Not too bright when you think about it.:slap:

Rubio didn't "team up with Schumer"...that's a crock of shit. He was a rookie who joined up with McCain and Graham to get the ball rolling on some sort of solution to illegal immigration. It's dirtbags like Cruz using the Schumer line. He said over and over again it wasn't tough enough on the border in a Harry Reid controlled Senate and the House had to stiffen it up....they wouldn't touch it. Blaming Rubio for the gang of eight nonsense is just idiotic.

the tea party......i remember when yall just loved the tea party...and look what it has brought you......

seems corruption is now accepted as the way you get to be president....talking about dick size.....and this is from the party of morals and standards.....

Where were the plans to stop Obama via Congress? The establishment has finally started to do something and that is...taking the first amendment away from Trump! The Republican elite is impotent.

May all of the undecideds go for someone who believes he can make America great again...Go Trump!

George Soros...Go to Hell!

Where were the plans to stop Obama via Congress? The establishment has finally started to do something and that is...taking the first amendment away from Trump! The Republican elite is impotent.

May all of the undecideds go for someone who believes he can make America great again...Go Trump!

George Soros...Go to Hell!

:wtf:

Rubio didn't "team up with Schumer"...that's a crock of shit. He was a rookie who joined up with McCain and Graham to get the ball rolling on some sort of solution to illegal immigration. It's dirtbags like Cruz using the Schumer line. He said over and over again it wasn't tough enough on the border in a Harry Reid controlled Senate and the House had to stiffen it up....they wouldn't touch it. Blaming Rubio for the gang of eight nonsense is just idiotic.
Rubio did what he did. So either he was stupid and used or he's for amnesty... Which is it? Look at him there laughing it up with all those libs ..what a joke

Forum List

Back