The Deal has Been Made

the tea party......i remember when yall just loved the tea party...and look what it has brought you......

seems corruption is now accepted as the way you get to be president....talking about dick size.....and this is from the party of morals and standards.....

I think your old and senile...your leftist nutjobs started all this crap years ago.

Rubio did what he did. So either he was stupid and used or he's for amnesty... Which is it? Look at him there laughing it up with all those libs ..what a joke

Already told you what happened. Now tell me what the chances are of Donald Duck rounding them up and sending them home? Bush43 had a chance to finish the fence and only put Chertoff on it for the last few months of his term. The courts aren't going to allow a mass roundup...I know it, you know it, and Trump sure as shit knows it...he's a FRAUD.

Rubio did what he did. So either he was stupid and used or he's for amnesty... Which is it? Look at him there laughing it up with all those libs ..what a joke

Already told you what happened. Now tell me what the chances are of Donald Duck rounding them up and sending them home? Bush43 had a chance to finish the fence and only put Chertoff on it for the last few months of his term. The courts aren't going to allow a mass roundup...I know it, you know it, and Trump sure as shit knows it...he's a FRAUD.

No need to round anybody up, that's a stupid argument, because it wont happen. We just make it so illegals cant work here. Enforce our laws, no driver licenses, social security cards,no federal funds for sanctuary cites, punishing business who hire them, finish the damn border fence...it's very simple they'll leave on their own

No need to round anybody up, that's a stupid argument, because it wont happen. We just make it so illegals cant work here. Enforce our laws, no driver licenses, social security cards,no federal funds for sanctuary cites, punishing business who hire them, finish the damn border fence...it's very simple they'll leave on their own

Finally something we can agree on...Trump is a liar.

Forum List

Back