The debate moment of the century

The beginning of the debate really seemed like McCain was going to have his moment. He was hitting him hard on a couple of the things. But as time passed Obama pretty much shut him out. They both had pretty 'convincing' closing statements.

After the debate we scanned channels. People that were dialing in their feeling's during the debate. There were 3 different channels - different people with "un-decided voters". We counted a total of 11 people that said it was this last debate that has set their vote for Obama.

Obama did the right thing by remaining "cool" :cool:
While McCain came across as an "angry" old man :mad:

McCain messed up bigtime, by losing "his" cool. :eusa_whistle:

I think a lot of people are tired of hearing, "over the last eight years". They want to hear what Obama or Mccain is going to do in the next 4 years.....

Well we know McCain is going to do the same thing we did in the last 8 years. I don't know about Obama though. Pretty scary huh!

McCain messed up bigtime, by losing "his" cool. :eusa_whistle:

And that's pretty much it right there, folks.

McCain made a cardinal error ... he completely lost his bearing ... and for more than just a moment. It took McCain several seconds to somewhat get control of himself.

It looked really bad.

Yeah right. Watching this debate was like watching a little brother trying to beat up on his big brother... throwing punches, jumping up and down, yelling, scream, but to no effect. It was hilarious. McCain is an immature man. Straight up. Which speaks volumes about the people who support and vote for him. Peace.

I thought McCain was going to have a "Nam" flashback. He looked like he was going to have one of his famous temper eruptions!:eusa_whistle:

wow racist and delousional what a great combination.

Nothing racist at all. Libs called Bush, "chimp" so obviously it's acceptable to call Obama "monkey." Afterall, libbies strive for equality, right?

If you can't take your own medicine then shut your dick-holster. Problem solved.

Well we know McCain is going to do the same thing we did in the last 8 years. I don't know about Obama though. Pretty scary huh!

Yeah I mean Mccain went right along with; The Medicare Prescription plan that created trillions of dollars of unfunded liabilities or The Energy Bill of 2005 that Obama voted for that had huge tax breaks for Oil companies. Now can you break your fixation on the Democratic T.P's and think for yourself.

I thought McCain was going to have a "Nam" flashback. He looked like he was going to have one of his famous temper eruptions!:eusa_whistle:

I didn't see any anger on Mccain's face, oh well. Don't you think Obama looked like a child sitting in a corner, when Mccain said this?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLAK2RXuoj0]YouTube - John McCain: I AM NOT PRESIDENT BUSH[/ame]

Nothing racist at all. Libs called Bush, "chimp" so obviously it's acceptable to call Obama "monkey." Afterall, libbies strive for equality, right?

If you can't take your own medicine then shut your dick-holster. Problem solved.

That's a little different. Being racist and being insulting are two worlds apart. Calling Bush a 'chimp' is a harmless insult on the guy's personal appearance. Calling Obama a 'monkey' is a known racist slur.

That's a little different.

Negative. Same, identical, thing.

Calling Bush a 'chimp' is a harmless insult on the guy's personal appearance. Calling Obama a 'monkey' is a known racist slur.

Negative. Calling someone a monkey has different meanings. One of those is to describe a fucking moron. Enter Obama.

You call Bush chimp, I'll call Obama monkey. There, now you have equality.

I didn't see any anger on Mccain's face, oh well. Don't you think Obama looked like a child sitting in a corner, when Mccain said this?

YouTube - John McCain: I AM NOT PRESIDENT BUSH

What a difference a day makes .....

Last night McCain said "I AM NOT PRESIDENT BUSH" with a scowl on his face. Tonight - Mr. McCain said. “In fact, he even has a pet name for me: George Bush.’’ as a joke, speaking of Obama. Get's a huge roar of laughter from the audience. McCain and Obama Palling Around? Must Be the Al Smith Dinner - The Caucus Blog - NYTimes.com

Did Obama look like a child sitting in the corner? No. But McCain looked and sounded like an angry OLD man! :eusa_shifty:

Jreeves, were we watching the same debate last night? :doubt:

That's a little different. Being racist and being insulting are two worlds apart. Calling Bush a 'chimp' is a harmless insult on the guy's personal appearance. Calling Obama a 'monkey' is a known racist slur.

and the lipstick on the pig comment?

What a difference a day makes .....

Last night McCain said "I AM NOT PRESIDENT BUSH" with a scowl on his face. Tonight - Mr. McCain said. “In fact, he even has a pet name for me: George Bush.’’ as a joke, speaking of Obama. Get's a huge roar of laughter from the audience. McCain and Obama Palling Around? Must Be the Al Smith Dinner - The Caucus Blog - NYTimes.com

Did Obama look like a child sitting in the corner? No. But McCain looked and sounded like an angry OLD man! :eusa_shifty:

Jreeves, were we watching the same debate last night? :doubt:

Evidently not....

Because Obama took it serious enough to launch a PR campaign today to minimize the effect of it....

Evidently not....

Because Obama took it serious enough to launch a PR campaign today to minimize the effect of it....

You obviously missed my "what a difference a day makes", right? You can not even give the two of them that? McCain made a joke about it .... and it WAS funny. And Obama was laughing right along with the rest of the audience. Which btw .... McCain brought up the joke first. Doh!

:eusa_hand: You better go watch the video of tonight's dinner ... maybe you could lighten your a$$ up a little .... like they did :confused:

Here .... let me help you a little. :cuckoo:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/elections-2008/61286-mccain-brings-down-the-house-at-joint-roast-appearance-with-obama.html#post842950

Last edited:
You obviously missed my "what a difference a day makes", right? You can not even give the two of them that? McCain made a joke about it .... and it WAS funny. And Obama was laughing right along with the rest of the audience. Which btw .... McCain brought up the joke first. Doh!

:eusa_hand: You better go watch the video of tonight's dinner ... maybe you could lighten your a$$ up a little .... like they did :confused:

I watched the dinner speeches....
What does that have to do with last night though?

Negative. Same, identical, thing.

Negative. Calling someone a monkey has different meanings. One of those is to describe a fucking moron. Enter Obama.

You call Bush chimp, I'll call Obama monkey. There, now you have equality.

Yeah, it might have different meanings, one of which is racist, and is probably the most commonly understood meaning by the general population. BTW, Monkey means "fucking moron?" Where did you read that, Wikipedia? There is no way you're a stoner... you have to be miserable to be a republican.

Forum List

Back