The deep disgust for Hillary Clinton that drives so many evangelicals to support Trump

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Perhaps this is because they have morals, ethics, and principles, that is sorely missing in both Cunton's!

Popular author and speaker Rachel Held Evans understands why evangelical Christians have a deep aversion to Hillary Clinton. It was in the air Evans breathed as the child of conservative Christians in Tennessee in the ’90s. She grew up to vilify Clinton, she said, because, well, that’s what evangelicals did.

“I was at a Christian apologetics conference, and every time her name would come up, everyone would boo,” says Evans, 35, who is known for provoking evangelicals on hot-button issues like science, gender and theology. “A friend of mine said, ‘Christians aren’t allowed to say “bitch,” but they make an exception for Hillary.’ She was the first woman I remember being described as a ‘feminazi.’ ”

Many Americans are surprised by evangelicals’ support for Donald Trump, who has the backing of as many as 71 percent of white evangelical Protestants in his bid for the presidency, according to the latest Washington Post-ABC News poll.

(Excerpt) Read more at washingtonpost.com ...

89XlyML.jpg

Morals ?? Trump ???

Lol!!! How do you figure . Hillary out morals him at every turn.

Seriously?

Churchill was a fucking idiot that got freebie renown points for being PM during World War 2. I criticized that fat bitch (Churchill) for years.

Bible thumpers? You got to be kidding me. They are the most hypocritical jerks ever.

Forum List

Back