The definitive answer to the wall by illegal immigrants

This is it folks, the wall has been defeated. Nothing that can be done...

Except wait, we have this thing called sonar.

Too bad your dream of turning America into Mexico fails yet again.

Do you always embarrass yourself this much? Sonar is an underwater detection system. Jeez, Norman, either give up the booze or go back to high school. Or, I guess we could start employing submarines against Mexicans crossing the Rio Grande.

We will use sonar and any other detection to stop Mexicans from flooding the country. Your stupid leftist snark won't change that fact.

Might want to take a look at the existing technologies, for example: US20140104979A1 - Ground-Penetrating Tunnel-Detecting Active Sonar - Google Patents

The leftists and other traitors will be defeated. Their stupid tunnels are no match for us Americans. They will be buried along with the anti-American ideology.

Why not have Captain Kirk stun them with phasers?

People have been escaping prisons since they came into existence. Using your logic, jail cells are useless for keeping prisoners.

Youre dumb.

Good point. Putting a wall all the way across the southern border is the first step in imprisoning US citizens. If fact, if Trump closes the border, like he has repeatedly threatened to do, then we are locked in, because the border would have to be closed both ways.

We can always go through the border into Mexico legally. I wouldn’t but have at it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not if Trump shuts it down, as he has repeatedly threatened. But, even if he let you leave, you would not be permitted to come back across a closed border.
If he had a wall, he wouldnt need to shut it down.

...and if he were a dictator, instead of a president in a constitutional republic, he would not need to ask anyone to pay for the wall that Mexico is going to pay for.
...but hes not a dictator. Hes just the President, and if there was a wall, there would be no need for him to shut down the border.

Old wall, not built to new standards. This is why they asked funding to upgrade and extend. They will need and ask for more funding i would bet in the future. But you know all of this.

Oh, I see. A new wall is far better than an old wall. The fact that the House has offered to fund new technology, WITHOUT the "New Wall", doesn't matter. It simply must include money for a totally useless "new wall". Yeller, you and Trump simply have to come to grips with the fact that a wall is a wall. You can call it a "smart wall", a "fence", or "steel barriers". A wall is a wall, and people climb them for fun. They had one on the cruise ship that I was on last year.

You are needed. They have to pick brands for cameras, vehicles, asphalt, and every other issue involved with security. Can you get a bunch of quotes for the cheapest prices, have the contractors rated, and set this up for next Tuesday? Thanks.

I have already made myself available. My partner, Pedro, will be selling shovels and ladders in Nogales.

Just make sure you pay taxes. It funds the wall.

WHAT DO WE WANT? CLEAN DACA! WHEN DO WE WANT IT? NOW! WHAT DO WE WANT? CLEAN DACA! WHEN DO WE WANT IT? NOW! WHAT DO WE WANT? CLEAN DACA! WHEN DO WE WANT IT? NOW! WHAT DO WE WANT? CLEAN DACA! WHEN DO WE WANT IT? NOW!

UNDOCUMENTED! UNAFRAID!
UNDOCUMENTED! UNAFRAID!
UNDOCUMENTED! UNAFRAID!
UNDOCUMENTED! UNAFRAID!
UNDOCUMENTED! UNAFRAID!

We also need manned guard towers to shoot any who get too close.

I understand. Trumpettes want people suspected of committing misdemeanors to be shot without trial by the US government. Somehow, fits with the program.

I agree, we need to make it a felony.

Absolutely. We should only empower our government to kill people without trial people who are suspected of committing a felony.

Yup. Shoot the invaders.

You have successfully proven that you are not to be taken seriously. End of conversation.

You have successfully proven that you are not to be taken seriously.

You did that a while ago.

Putting a wall all the way across the southern border is the first step in imprisoning US citizens. If fact, if Trump closes the border, like he has repeatedly threatened to do, then we are locked in, because the border would have to be closed both ways.

DERP!

We also need manned guard towers to shoot any who get too close.

I understand. Trumpettes want people suspected of committing misdemeanors to be shot without trial by the US government. Somehow, fits with the program.

I agree, we need to make it a felony.

And that would solve our entire problem as well. Make being here illegal a first degree felony with a minimum sentence of five years in prison for the first offense. It would solve our border crossing problem without the need for a wall, it would solve our Visa problem, it would solve the problem of people who have lived here for years illegally because they would all be running to the border to get the hell out of this country.

Good point. Putting a wall all the way across the southern border is the first step in imprisoning US citizens. If fact, if Trump closes the border, like he has repeatedly threatened to do, then we are locked in, because the border would have to be closed both ways.
Ok, youre dumb too if you believe that.

I cross the border about once per 6 weeks. The president of my country has put me at risk of being stuck in Mexico, because he keeps threatening to close the border.

Yes, I believe that. Especially, since the BP intentionally slows down traffic to the US in Nogales by reducing the agents working the que from 4 lines to one, resulting in 3 hours waits to return to the US.
He's shutting the Border because we don't have a wall and thousands of people are forming up as a mob. Get the wall and you won't have to worry anymore about being stuck on the other side.

If you are happy with a president who limits your freedom to travel out of the country, then, I can see why that would not bother you. I, on the other hand, have no intention of relinquishing my freedoms.

They did that years ago, You can't go anywhere without a passport now, including Canada and Mexico.

But that was okay. Obama did it.

I’m guessing they will just build stairs on their side of the border

Do you think the southern side of the wall is going to touch Mexican territory?

Dunno. I dint think much is going to touch our side either.

Except in San Antonio of course

Well, if it's 20 feet into our side of the border, how are stairs on the Mexican side going to help?

Well, if it's 20 feet into our side of the border, how are stairs on the Mexican side going to help?

If...

Criminals break into locked homes and sometimes even alarmed homes. So would it be worthless for me to have an alarm installed?
I notice you avoid using the word “tunnel”.

Do Republicans know what a tunnel is?

tun·nel
/ˈtənl/
noun
  1. 1.
    an artificial underground passage, especially one built through a hill or under a building, road, or river.
    synonyms: underground passage, subterranean passage;
    underpass, subway, hole, burrow;
    shaft, gallery;
    historicalmine, sap
    "a two-mile tunnel under the Pennine Hills"
verb
  1. 1.
    dig or force a passage underground or through something.
    "he tunneled under the fence"
    synonyms: dig, dig one's way, burrow; More

2. 2.
    PHYSICS
    (of a particle) pass through a potential barrier.
_______

Did that help?

Criminals break into locked homes and sometimes even alarmed homes. So would it be worthless for me to have an alarm installed?
I notice you avoid using the word “tunnel”.

Do Republicans know what a tunnel is?

tun·nel
/ˈtənl/
noun
  1. 1.
    an artificial underground passage, especially one built through a hill or under a building, road, or river.
    synonyms: underground passage, subterranean passage;
    underpass, subway, hole, burrow;
    shaft, gallery;
    historicalmine, sap
    "a two-mile tunnel under the Pennine Hills"
verb
  1. 1.
    dig or force a passage underground or through something.
    "he tunneled under the fence"
    synonyms: dig, dig one's way, burrow; More

2. 2.
    PHYSICS
    (of a particle) pass through a potential barrier.
_______

Did that help?

Our border agents apprehended over 300,000 invaders last year. Did they do that at the tunnels?

We can always go through the border into Mexico legally. I wouldn’t but have at it.

Not if Trump shuts it down, as he has repeatedly threatened. But, even if he let you leave, you would not be permitted to come back across a closed border.
If he had a wall, he wouldnt need to shut it down.

...and if he were a dictator, instead of a president in a constitutional republic, he would not need to ask anyone to pay for the wall that Mexico is going to pay for.
...but hes not a dictator. Hes just the President, and if there was a wall, there would be no need for him to shut down the border.

Well, then, aren't we lucky that he is not a dictator, because the Constitution says that all appropriation bills originate in the House, and none of Trump's theatrics, tantrums, and blackmail is going to change the fact that the House, and the majority of the people, including many Senate Republicans, do not want Trump's fucking wall, and we are not going to pay for it. Maybe he should ask Mexico nicely for the check.

Old wall, not built to new standards. This is why they asked funding to upgrade and extend. They will need and ask for more funding i would bet in the future. But you know all of this.

Oh, I see. A new wall is far better than an old wall. The fact that the House has offered to fund new technology, WITHOUT the "New Wall", doesn't matter. It simply must include money for a totally useless "new wall". Yeller, you and Trump simply have to come to grips with the fact that a wall is a wall. You can call it a "smart wall", a "fence", or "steel barriers". A wall is a wall, and people climb them for fun. They had one on the cruise ship that I was on last year.

You are needed. They have to pick brands for cameras, vehicles, asphalt, and every other issue involved with security. Can you get a bunch of quotes for the cheapest prices, have the contractors rated, and set this up for next Tuesday? Thanks.

I have already made myself available. My partner, Pedro, will be selling shovels and ladders in Nogales.

Just make sure you pay taxes. It funds the wall.

Nope. My taxes funds trump's vacation resort and golf weekends. He will have to get the funds from the wall from Mexico.

Pedro is going to give you up,when they do the investigation. Don’t worry, it will take several years before they come up with a report about the findings.

Ok, youre dumb too if you believe that.

I cross the border about once per 6 weeks. The president of my country has put me at risk of being stuck in Mexico, because he keeps threatening to close the border.

Yes, I believe that. Especially, since the BP intentionally slows down traffic to the US in Nogales by reducing the agents working the que from 4 lines to one, resulting in 3 hours waits to return to the US.
He's shutting the Border because we don't have a wall and thousands of people are forming up as a mob. Get the wall and you won't have to worry anymore about being stuck on the other side.

If you are happy with a president who limits your freedom to travel out of the country, then, I can see why that would not bother you. I, on the other hand, have no intention of relinquishing my freedoms.

They did that years ago, You can't go anywhere without a passport now, including Canada and Mexico.

...unless Trump closes the border, as he has repeatedly threatened to do...

Like I said, it's been closed for years if you don't have a passport. Tightening it up or closing it wouldn't effect anyone who doesn't have one.

Forum List

Back