The definitive guide to the "Global Warming" scam

What do you think that list says? I asked you to point to one who was a climate scientist. I went through five and not one of the five started their career as climate scientist. So I asked you to point to that person! You disappeared. Why are you avoiding letting us know your go to? You act ashamed
Ashamed? Hardly. I haven't cared what you think for a long time. Any response you get from me is pure charity

Ashamed? Hardly. I haven't cared what you think for a long time. Any response you get from me is pure charity
I know you are! A person with no credibility. Post shit documents you can’t back up. Ashamed is all it can be since you can’t post one name of a climate scientist.

No, you prefer politicians turned grifters like Al Gore instead…
Why don't you use that handy search engine USMB provides and find all the posts in which I've used Al Gore as a reference source. Meanwhile, I'll see if I can find a single post of yours that makes some use of actual peer-reviewed science. Deal?

Why don't you use that handy search engine USMB provides and find all the posts in which I've used Al Gore as a reference source.
Certainly! The fact that you claim to believe “Global Warming” is “real” is proof you use Al Gore as your source.

Certainly! The fact that you claim to believe “Global Warming” is “real” is proof you use Al Gore as your source.
If you think so, then you should have no issue doing as I suggested and find all the posts in which I used Al Gore as my source.

Unless your statement is the anally derived lie that I know it to be and you're afraid of embarrassing yourself.

If you think so, then you should have no issue doing as I suggested and find all the posts in which I used Al Gore as my source.
Apparently you didn’t comprehend what I wrote. The fact that you proclaim the “Global Warming” scam is “real” ( :rolleyes: ) is proof that Al Gore is your source.

Because he’s the clown that pushed this scam, that hired the faux “scientists” and pays them to submit false data, etc.

Apparently you didn’t comprehend what I wrote. The fact that you proclaim the “Global Warming” scam is “real” ( :rolleyes: ) is proof that Al Gore is your source.
Everyone here knows that it is not.
Because he’s the clown that pushed this scam, that hired the faux “scientists” and pays them to submit false data, etc.
Are you actually that stupid?

😂 😂 😂
The PLANET is still getting warmer. The only reason it is has been cold in the US is because the jet stream has bent itself into a serpentine wave as it circles the planet and the lobe over the US midwest is coming south with Artic cold air. The east and west of our polar vortex, the jet stream bends north and is taking warm subtropical air north. Most importantly, the temperature of the planet is not affected by this at all. And guess what causes the jet stream to get all twisty like that? A reduction in the temperature difference between the equator and the poles. And guess what causes that? GLOBAL WARMING.

1705983799826.png

1705983859572.png

The PLANET is still getting warmer. The only reason it is has been cold in the US is because the jet stream has bent itself into a serpentine wave as it circles the planet and the lobe over the US midwest is coming south with Artic cold air. The east and west of our polar vortex, the jet stream bends north and is taking warm subtropical air north. Most importantly, the temperature of the planet is not affected by this at all. And guess what causes the jet stream to get all twisty like that? A reduction in the temperature difference between the equator and the poles. And guess what causes that? GLOBAL WARMING.

View attachment 891959

View attachment 891960

1705987075860.png

1940-1979, it got colder, while CO2 was increasing.

$76 trillion!!

For our grandchildren!!!

There are two main reasons for this.
First a rise in sulphate aerosols was largely due to the increase in industrial activities.
And the other one is the data collection switched from being done by US ships, over to UK ships.
And a bit of a rebound from an exceptionally warm period just prior. I had not heard this about US -> UK data collection.

I also think sulphate aerosols were increased by the war.

I’ve been screaming it from the mountain tops for years. You’d have to be an idiot to not realize by 2024 that “Global Warming” was a grift by Al Gore and his cronies to make billions and billions.

Here you go, Crick - you can calm the fuck down now. The world is not going to end. Even if “Global Warming” wasn’t a scam (and it’s already proven to be), technology would solve the fake “problem” any way.

So now you’re going to need to come up with another excuse for the Democrats to take power and money from the people…

I’ve been screaming it from the mountain tops for years. You’d have to be an idiot to not realize by 2024 that “Global Warming” was a grift by Al Gore and his cronies to make billions and billions.
So, all the climate scientists on the planet - from every single nation - are putting their entire careers, their jobs, perhaps even their personal liberties at risk and producing petabytes of completely manufactured, complex, interrelated data, for decades now, simply to benefit Al Gore? Or do you claim that Al Gore has managed to fool ten thousand PhDs all by his little lonesome?

Sorry, but this fails the most basic sanity test. You're a fucking idiot.

Forum List

Back