The Definitive Truth About Reverend Doctor Martin Luther King Jr.

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
Unlike what the white mainstream corporate media has been peddling for the last 50 odd years, MLK was not limited to the single, solitary, out of context snippet of his "I have a dream" speech. In fact, he was quite the opposite.

Learn who he really was here...

For those thinking to criticize please point out any lies or inaccuracies in the video essay

Unlike what the white mainstream corporate media has been peddling for the last 50 odd years, MLK was not limited to the single, solitary, out of context snippet of his "I have a dream" speech. In fact, he was quite the opposite.

For those thinking to criticize please point out any lies or inaccuracies in the video essay

He distrusted Democrats for most of his life and Democrats gave him little to trust for most of his life. Legacy.

Negroes in America have been given billions if not trillions in government handouts. Buying into Democrat lies has kept blacks in poverty for decades. So keep voting for your perpetual slavery.

The "doctor king" sounds so impressive. :heehee:

The sleeze bag was a stooge! No idea if it was a typical inside job to anger Blacks, but really what was the "civil rights" thing? Making it illegal for Woolworth to deny service to Blacks? :dunno:

Competent Blacks were hired for decades as normal humans before the Jewish manipulators planted this idiot to insist Whitey is bad.

He fucked a lot of under aged girls and that was a fact

He was a pedophile

He was a great man. If he were alive today, I suspect he’d say we tried integration and it hasn’t worked. Let’s go back to segregation, since we (blacks) really hate whites and can’t get along with them.

I don't know I sorta like MLK in Carbonite decorating DC. ;)

R.9ad2ecb7514093dcb4dbb8fb2b9047e1

Negroes in America have been given billions if not trillions in government handouts. Buying into Democrat lies has kept blacks in poverty for decades. So keep voting for your perpetual slavery.
Tell us what Republicans have done for black folks over the last 50yrs and what gov't handouts have black folks been given that whites have not received?

I suspect he’d say we tried integration and it hasn’t worked. Let’s go back to segregation, since we (blacks) really hate whites and can’t get along with them.
Whoa!

What a hot potato.

I will be super careful.

Actually, there is some new segregation.

Some colleges are reserving certain dormitory floors for certain groups.

So, for example, only Martians are allowed to reside on the second floor.

And by golly that kind of, uh, voluntary separation seems to be very pleasing to many Martians and -- especially -- to NON-Martians.

The "doctor king" sounds so impressive. :heehee:

The sleeze bag was a stooge! No idea if it was a typical inside job to anger Blacks, but really what was the "civil rights" thing? Making it illegal for Woolworth to deny service to Blacks? :dunno:

Competent Blacks were hired for decades as normal humans before the Jewish manipulators planted this idiot to insist Whitey is bad.
Now this folks is a prime example of a racist fool who wants to change history.

Forum List

Back