The Definitive Truth About Reverend Doctor Martin Luther King Jr.

No you want to be in power and dominant over folks of color. How is that when they are the ones who push for initiatives for folks of color to get higher education, it is always Republicans who cut that funding. You mean when we were on the plantation or were living in the poverty of Jim Crow segregation.
Trump got billions in loans to black colleges, don't know what you're blabbering on about.

Why? You claim you will vote for a black man for president, but I guess you haven't seen one whose IQ was high enough yet. Your right though, Tim Scott, Ben Carson, Clarence Thomas, etc. are working in the House and yea I am definitely out in the field.
None of them, Scott, Thomas or Carson are working in the "House". One is a Senator, the other SCOTUS and the other a neurologist surgeon. WTF is your problem with intelligent blacks?

You're the only one picking cotton on the plantation. Still, you are qualified for little else. As a superbadbrutha, we get that.

None of them, Scott, Thomas or Carson are working in the "House". One is a Senator, the other SCOTUS and the other a neurologist surgeon. WTF is your problem with intelligent blacks?
Give it a break Shithead, you right wing fools think the only intelligent black folks are boot licking, black republicans.

Thank you for the info, but, for the record, you are not providing any new revelation and are not the only one who knew / knows all of this.

There is a lot more as well for anyone interested in learning.

This was not a personal attack, so please don't take it as such. Again, thank you for posting the information.
Hats off to you easyt65

What's this narrative you speak of?
the voice speaking behind the MKL quotes. One needs to realize that anyone doing that can introduce their own agenda, left, right whatever.....

There's plenty up on this soul suckin' device that does just that, to all our past icons Marc, they exist to 'shoot the messenger' ,by whatever means they can find to discredit their character....

That said, i've read a lot of MLK, he like many others i can think of was a man of peace.

I'd wager his 2022 outlook would not have changed, in that he would want us to do just that.....make peace with each other

~S~

You can't name any, thxs. Btw white women have benefitted more from AA than any black person in this country.
More false bullshit. No actual proof of this. Idiots think because women are working they received special benefits, as if they don’t deserve what they can make using their skills and brains.

More false bullshit. No actual proof of this. Idiots think because women are working they received special benefits, as if they don’t deserve what they can make using their skills and brains.
I didn't say that white women haven't excelled because of skills and brains, it is a fact that AA has benefited white women more than anyone.

Forum List

Back