The Definitive Truth About Reverend Doctor Martin Luther King Jr.

Like a lot of people (e.g., Malcom X), his views changed as he got older. By the time of his death, he had jettisoned the "equal opportunity" theme of his "I have a dream" speech, and was well on his way to being a Leftist.

Martin Luther King gets over-deified by the left. It's similar to the way the right over-deifies the founding fathers.

They were all just mortal men with good qualities and bad.

Unlike what the white mainstream corporate media has been peddling for the last 50 odd years, MLK was not limited to the single, solitary, out of context snippet of his "I have a dream" speech. In fact, he was quite the opposite.

Learn who he really was here...

For those thinking to criticize please point out any lies or inaccuracies in the video essay

Thank you for the info, but, for the record, you are not providing any new revelation and are not the only one who knew / knows all of this.

There is a lot more as well for anyone interested in learning.

This was not a personal attack, so please don't take it as such. Again, thank you for posting the information.

Really post the evidence of that so called fact.
I hold all men to the same standard. He was a pedo period

I know we are forbidden to tell the truth

I know I know, the links are bogus

They should be skinny and broke, right? Last time I checked Billy Graham's children aren't visiting any food banks.
Franklin Graham is fat????

Bernice is a real piece of work. The fat sweating snarling GD slob

i want them to admit their father was a rapist and pedophile. A sexual deviant

That needs to be taught in schools

What have all those fat pigs done nothing with their lives but mooch and eat.GS pieces of fucking shit

The men with King sold out and the citizens who work for a living ended up paying much more in taxes to survive for themselves.
Jackie Kennedy knew what a terrible human being he was...... he was. She should know, she married one too

Last edited:
Tell us what Republicans have done for black folks over the last 50yrs and what gov't handouts have black folks been given that whites have not received?
We’ve given them the right to work and earn a living in our society based on their abilities, instead of on skin color. You know, “White Privilege” otherwise known as Western culture. We all know you reject African culture since you choose to stay here.

I hold all men to the same standard. He was a pedo period

I know we are forbidden to tell the truth

I know I know, the links are bogus
Blogs and opinion piece, yea that's real evidence.

We’ve given them the right to work and earn a living in our society based on their abilities, instead of on skin color. You know, “White Privilege” otherwise known as Western culture. We all know you reject African culture since you choose to stay here.
In other words, NOTHING. You love to tell black folks what Democrats have done or aren't doing to black folks, when in reality it is the Republican Party that is against black folks today.

In other words, NOTHING. You love to tell black folks what Democrats have done or aren't doing to black folks, when in reality it is the Republican Party that is against black folks today.

We’ve given you what so many billions around the world dream of: living free in America. Just because most blacks have squandered that gift doesn’t mean we gave you “nothing”. Plus we have given you trillions of dollars of our money to help blacks get on their feet. What does it matter if we also gave it to poor white people as you admitted earlier?

So the question is, what do you want us to give you? Since you are being such a beggar. What do you need from white people so badly?

Forum List

Back