The Definitive Truth About Reverend Doctor Martin Luther King Jr.

We’ve given you what so many billions around the world dream of: living free in America. Just because most blacks have squandered that gift doesn’t mean we gave you “nothing”. Plus we have given you trillions of dollars of our money to help blacks get on their feet. What does it matter if we also gave it to poor white people as you admitted earlier?
Well give us a list Hawk of all these billions that were given to black folks and give us a list of the billions that were given to black folks and not white folks.
So the question is, what do you want us to give you? Since you are being such a beggar. What do you need from white people so badly?
Equality under the Law, politics, education, jobs, etc.

give us a list of the billions that were given to black folks and not white folks.
Why would there need to be specific money given to blacks and not whites?

One thing blacks have gotten that whites haven’t, is affirmative action.

Why would there need to be specific money given to blacks and not whites?

One thing blacks have gotten that whites haven’t, is affirmative action.
You can't name any, thxs. Btw white women have benefitted more from AA than any black person in this country.

Actually we aren't, that is the reason we are still dealing with the same racism and discrimination that we always have.
If a black man can become President, then I’m afraid your argument falls flat on its face.

If a black man can become President, then I’m afraid your argument falls flat on its face.
Sorry, but that doesn't. He became President because of young whites and Democrats whites, it definitely wasn't because of folks like you. See Republicans claim they will vote for someone black, it just never happens.

Sorry, but that doesn't. He became President because of young whites and Democrats whites, it definitely wasn't because of folks like you. See Republicans claim they will vote for someone black, it just never happens.

My favorite Justice is Clarence Thomas, and most white conservatives I know agree. He is by far the most intelligent and believes in the Constitution. I would had voted for Ben Carson or Herman Cain for President as well.

Actually we aren't, that is the reason we are still dealing with the same racism and discrimination that we always have.

You should change your name. Super-weak-brutha or Superbad-whiner would be more appropriate. You complain more than women do and keep making excuses for your failures.

My favorite Justice is Clarence Thomas, and most white conservatives I know agree. He is by far the most intelligent and believes in the Constitution. I would had voted for Ben Carson or Herman Cain for President as well.
Yea I know you would have, instead you voted for Trump.

You should change your name. Super-weak-brutha or Superbad-whiner would be more appropriate. You complain more than women do and keep making excuses for your failures.
Ah come on Hawk, drop the tough guy image. You weak ass Trump Humpers don't do a damn thing but whine and moan.

Tim Scott, Republican Senator from South Carolina...Oh My!
1642440976233.png

In other words, NOTHING. You love to tell black folks what Democrats have done or aren't doing to black folks, when in reality it is the Republican Party that is against black folks today.
No we aren't, we want everyone to have a decent job and life. That makes for a civil society. Liberals want you uneducated and on welfare so you will keep voting for them. At one time blacks had very strong families, well the Democrats destroyed that.

Why? And what is it with blacks with IQs in triple digits that threatens you so? Is it that their ancestors were working in the mansion while yours were picking cotton?
Why? You claim you will vote for a black man for president, but I guess you haven't seen one whose IQ was high enough yet. Your right though, Tim Scott, Ben Carson, Clarence Thomas, etc. are working in the House and yea I am definitely out in the field.

No we aren't, we want everyone to have a decent job and life. That makes for a civil society. Liberals want you uneducated and on welfare so you will keep voting for them. At one time blacks had very strong families, well the Democrats destroyed that.
No you want to be in power and dominant over folks of color. How is that when they are the ones who push for initiatives for folks of color to get higher education, it is always Republicans who cut that funding. You mean when we were on the plantation or were living in the poverty of Jim Crow segregation.

Forum List

Back