The Delusional Candidate

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
No, no....not the guy giving the State of the Union, who is bringing a Syrian refugee.....
...not cognizant of the Syrian refugee who killed 10 in Turkey today...

...or the thousand Syrian refugees who were responsible for rapes and sexual assaults on women in Germany on New Years Eve...

.....or the fact that such refugees have made Sweden and Norway 'rape capitals,' and the 1400 British girls raped and assaulted by similar folks...

No....not that guy.

This certifiable nutcase:

Hillary: ‘White Terrorism’ And ‘Police Violence’ Are Just As Big A Threat As ISIS

.....Democratic front-runner Hillary Clinton could not differentiate between ISIS and “white terrorism.”

...do you believe that white terrorisms and extremism is as much a threat to some in this country as something like ISIS?”
Hillary’s answer only briefly addressed the question before veering off on to a talk of gun control. “I think we have all kinds of threats in our country, and I wouldn’t discount any of them. I think we have to take them all seriously. And many of those threats are fueled by the gun violence that we face every single day…,” she said.

....when you have police violence that terrorizes communities, that doesn’t show the respect that you’re supposed to have from protecting people in your authority,” Hillary answered. “That can feel, also, terrorizing. "
Hillary: ‘White Terrorism’ And ‘Police Violence’ Are Just As Big A Threat As ISIS [VIDEO][/PLAIN][/FONT]

Based on these two....it must be true: Liberalism is a mental illness.

Last edited:
"International terrorism is once again showing its cruel and inhuman face today," Mrs Merkel said. “Today it hit Istanbul, it has hit Paris, it hit Tunisia, it had already hit Ankara.”
Turkish Prime Minister says Istanbul bomber was 'Islamic State member'

"Immigraton To Swell Muslim Population to 6.2 Million
According to U.S. Census Data, the United States admits roughly 100,000 Muslim immigrants legally each year, representing the fastest growing block of immigration into the United States. Tennessee, in fact, is home to one of the fastest growing immigrant populations in the country, causing thePresident to give a recent speech there in favor of expansive immigration.

This demographic change is entirely the product of legal admissions–that is, it is a formal policy of the federal government adopted by Congress.

Another major source of Middle Eastern immigration into the United States is done through our nation’s refugee program. Every year the United Stated admits 70,000 asylees and refugees.Arabic is the most common language spoken by refugees, and91.4 percent of refugees from the Middle East are on food stamps.

The importation of Middle Eastern immigrants through the nation’s refugee program hasled to the development of pockets of radicalized communities throughout the United States." Immigration to Swell U.S. Muslim Population to 6.2 Million - Breitbart

.....it must be true: Liberalism is a mental illness.

OP, you're distorting Hillary's words, as expected of a partisan hack.
“I think we have all kinds of threats in our country, and I wouldn’t discount any of them. I think we have to take them all seriously.
This is all that Hillary said, and she is right. Are you telling me because she said we should take all threats seriously she is delusional? Maybe you're the delusional one.

The president is bringing a Syrian refugee to the SOTU who killed 10 today?

Are you sure about that?

Are you sure that's what you read?

Why else would you be denigrating a Syrian refugee?

So...is this an admission that you lied when you posted this?

"The president is bringing a Syrian refugee to the SOTU who killed 10 today?"

It was your usual pretense, wasn't it.

I asked you. You wouldn't answer. Your OP implies he's bringing a Syrian who killed 10 people.

You are either saying a Syrian murderer is coming to the SOTUS, or you are saying Syrian refugee who had nothing to do with the murders is coming.

Which is it.

thousand Syrian refugees who were responsible for rapes and sexual assaults on women in Germany on New Years Eve
This is literally false. You're a liar.

"REVEALED: 1,000+ Migrants Brawl, Rape, Sexually Assault, And Steal At ONE German Train Station On New Year’s Eve"

REVEALED: 1,000+ Migrants Brawl, Rape, Sexually Assault, And Steal At ONE German Train Station On New Year's Eve

Turns out you're the liar, huh?
You link me a breitpart page "supposedly" talking about MIGRANTS. You need to understand the difference between Migrants and syrian refugees, you partisan loon. Your link doesn't give any information on where it gets its 1000 number either. Just a random number to stir up fear.

Are you sure about that?

Why object to a refugee coming to the SOTUS? Do you blame all Syrians for the crimes of one?

thousand Syrian refugees who were responsible for rapes and sexual assaults on women in Germany on New Years Eve

Actually....I didn't.

The words are directly from the link provided.

Check, then apologize.
I'm not apologizing because you're a lying hack.
You made this claim:
or the thousand Syrian refugees who were responsible for rapes and sexual assaults on women in Germany on New Years Eve...
You don't even recognize the difference between syrian refugees and migrants going to the EU, so why should anyone take you seriously? You link me a partisan breitpart "article" that throws out a random number that, from what I see, they fail to back up. Grow up.

Are you sure about that?

I asked you. You wouldn't answer. Your OP implies he's bringing a Syrian who killed 10 people.

You are either saying a Syrian murderer is coming to the SOTUS, or you are saying Syrian refugee who had nothing to do with the murders is coming.

Which is it.

You can't help lying, huh?
That must be why you're called the NYLiar.

This is what the OP said:

"No, no....not the guy giving the State of the Union, who is bringing a Syrian refugee.....
...not cognizant of the Syrian refugee who killed 10 in Turkey today..."

"REVEALED: 1,000+ Migrants Brawl, Rape, Sexually Assault, And Steal At ONE German Train Station On New Year’s Eve"

REVEALED: 1,000+ Migrants Brawl, Rape, Sexually Assault, And Steal At ONE German Train Station On New Year's Eve

You link me a breitpart page "supposedly" talking about MIGRANTS. You need to understand the difference between Migrants and syrian refugees, you partisan loon. Your link doesn't give any information on where it gets its 1000 number either. Just a random number to stir up fear.

PC is our resident pathological liar and propagandist.

Are you sure about that?

Why object to a refugee coming to the SOTUS? Do you blame all Syrians for the crimes of one?
Of course he/she does. From what I've read of her posts..

PC is our resident pathological liar and propagandist.
I can see that.. I enjoy a good laugh.

Are you sure about that?

Which is it.

You can't help lying, huh?
That must be why you're called the NYLiar.

This is what the OP said:

"No, no....not the guy giving the State of the Union, who is bringing a Syrian refugee.....
...not cognizant of the Syrian refugee who killed 10 in Turkey today..."

What's wrong with a Syrian refugee coming to the SOTUS?

Forum List

Back