The Delusional Candidate

The president is bringing a Syrian refugee to the SOTU who killed 10 today?

Are you sure about that?

Are you sure that's what you read?

Why else would you be denigrating a Syrian refugee?

So...is this an admission that you lied when you posted this?

"The president is bringing a Syrian refugee to the SOTU who killed 10 today?"

It was your usual pretense, wasn't it.

Why object to a refugee coming to the SOTUS? Do you blame all Syrians for the crimes of one?
Of course he/she does. From what I've read of her posts..

She views Muslims the way Hitler viewed the Jews.

thousand Syrian refugees who were responsible for rapes and sexual assaults on women in Germany on New Years Eve
This is literally false. You're a liar.

Actually....I didn't.

The words are directly from the link provided.

Check, then apologize.
I'm not apologizing because you're a lying hack.
You made this claim:
or the thousand Syrian refugees who were responsible for rapes and sexual assaults on women in Germany on New Years Eve...
You don't even recognize the difference between syrian refugees and migrants going to the EU, so why should anyone take you seriously? You link me a partisan breitpart "article" that throws out a random number that, from what I see, they fail to back up. Grow up.

Is this better?

"As Breitbart and RT report, Europe’s newest group of residents rang in 2016 by launching fireworks into crowds, molesting, raping, assaulting, and robbing as fights also broke out among groups of invaders, who numbered in the thousands. And that was just in and around one railway station in one city (Cologne, Germany). Extrapolate to the rest of Germany, the rest of Europe, and here is the not too distant future.
Barbarians shouted “ficki ficki” (f***y f***y), called women “sluts,” yanked their hair, and stripped women bare as they sexually assaulted them and laughed through it all. In many cases, women were attacked by large gangs, making it difficult for victims to positively identify the perpetrators to the police.
… up to 1,000 heavily intoxicated men of “Arab or North African” origin flooded the city’s famous square between its central train station and Gothic cathedral. Aged between 15 and 35, the crowd began throwing firecrackers and shooting fireworks as the new year arrived.
As of this writing, at least 80 victims have been identified, 35 of whom were sexually assaulted.

And although the ridicule has not been corroborated, the reality is that in Germany and elsewhere
throughout Europe, authority figures have ignored and castigated women and girls who have been victims of rape by Muslims. In addition, the fairer sex have been told to dress modestly lest they entice Muslim men to rape them because of “cultural misunderstandings.” So there is a pattern of indulging Muslim savagery.....

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2016/01/muslim_mass_sexual_assaults_in_germany_on_new_years_eve.html#ixzz3x4Yt64U1
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Why object to a refugee coming to the SOTUS? Do you blame all Syrians for the crimes of one?

The far right is a danger to this country. The far left is also a danger, but I rarely see the far left these days.

thousand Syrian refugees who were responsible for rapes and sexual assaults on women in Germany on New Years Eve

"REVEALED: 1,000+ Migrants Brawl, Rape, Sexually Assault, And Steal At ONE German Train Station On New Year’s Eve"

REVEALED: 1,000+ Migrants Brawl, Rape, Sexually Assault, And Steal At ONE German Train Station On New Year's Eve

Turns out you're the liar, huh?
You link me a breitpart page "supposedly" talking about MIGRANTS. You need to understand the difference between Migrants and syrian refugees, you partisan loon. Your link doesn't give any information on where it gets its 1000 number either. Just a random number to stir up fear.

PC is our resident pathological liar and propagandist.
I can see that.. I enjoy a good laugh.

You will enjoy it more when I now inform you, and this public record on USMB,

that she is a Korean immigrant. lol, possibly even a refugee although try to get a straight answer out of her on that.

Actually....I didn't.

Check, then apologize.
You made this claim:
or the thousand Syrian refugees who were responsible for rapes and sexual assaults on women in Germany on New Years Eve...
You don't even recognize the difference between syrian refugees and migrants going to the EU, so why should anyone take you seriously? You link me a partisan breitpart "article" that throws out a random number that, from what I see, they fail to back up. Grow up.

Is this better?

"As Breitbart and RT report, Europe’s newest group of residents rang in 2016 by launching fireworks into crowds, molesting, raping, assaulting, and robbing as fights also broke out among groups of invaders, who numbered in the thousands. And that was just in and around one railway station in one city (Cologne, Germany). Extrapolate to the rest of Germany, the rest of Europe, and here is the not too distant future.
Barbarians shouted “ficki ficki” (f***y f***y), called women “sluts,” yanked their hair, and stripped women bare as they sexually assaulted them and laughed through it all. In many cases, women were attacked by large gangs, making it difficult for victims to positively identify the perpetrators to the police.
… up to 1,000 heavily intoxicated men of “Arab or North African” origin flooded the city’s famous square between its central train station and Gothic cathedral. Aged between 15 and 35, the crowd began throwing firecrackers and shooting fireworks as the new year arrived.
As of this writing, at least 80 victims have been identified, 35 of whom were sexually assaulted.

And although the ridicule has not been corroborated, the reality is that in Germany and elsewhere
throughout Europe, authority figures have ignored and castigated women and girls who have been victims of rape by Muslims. In addition, the fairer sex have been told to dress modestly lest they entice Muslim men to rape them because of “cultural misunderstandings.” So there is a pattern of indulging Muslim savagery.....

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2016/01/muslim_mass_sexual_assaults_in_germany_on_new_years_eve.html#ixzz3x4Yt64U1

Oh, this just gets better and better.
No, it's not better. You're claiming that one thousand of these people are syrian refugees. At best, they're migrants. NOT syrian refugees. Keep lying, hack.

Actually....I didn't.

Check, then apologize.
You made this claim:

Is this better?

When did Syria move to North Africa? Is that something you learned in your rightwing nut homeschooling?

"REVEALED: 1,000+ Migrants Brawl, Rape, Sexually Assault, And Steal At ONE German Train Station On New Year’s Eve"

REVEALED: 1,000+ Migrants Brawl, Rape, Sexually Assault, And Steal At ONE German Train Station On New Year's Eve

You link me a breitpart page "supposedly" talking about MIGRANTS. You need to understand the difference between Migrants and syrian refugees, you partisan loon. Your link doesn't give any information on where it gets its 1000 number either. Just a random number to stir up fear.

PC is our resident pathological liar and propagandist.
I can see that.. I enjoy a good laugh.

You will enjoy it more when I now inform you, and this public record on USMB,

that she is a Korean immigrant. lol, possibly even a refugee although try to get a straight answer out of her on that.
That's icing on the cake.

I asked you. You wouldn't answer. Your OP implies he's bringing a Syrian who killed 10 people.

You are either saying a Syrian murderer is coming to the SOTUS, or you are saying Syrian refugee who had nothing to do with the murders is coming.

Which is it.

You can't help lying, huh?
That must be why you're called the NYLiar.

This is what the OP said:

"No, no....not the guy giving the State of the Union, who is bringing a Syrian refugee.....
...not cognizant of the Syrian refugee who killed 10 in Turkey today..."

What's wrong with a Syrian refugee coming to the SOTUS?
Something something skin color and religion something something..

I asked you. You wouldn't answer. Your OP implies he's bringing a Syrian who killed 10 people.

You are either saying a Syrian murderer is coming to the SOTUS, or you are saying Syrian refugee who had nothing to do with the murders is coming.

Which is it.

"No, no....not the guy giving the State of the Union, who is bringing a Syrian refugee.....

PoliticalChic is a textbook Islamaphobe no doubt about that. And she hates black-Americans, hates the poor, thinks all liberals are totalitarian Marxists, hates anything multi-cultural - the irony notwithstanding,

and is pretty much miserable all the time.

Lives in New York City by choice and complains incessantly about NY/NYC taxes, just as bonus laugh for you.

Which is it.

PoliticalChic is a textbook Islamaphobe no doubt about that. And she hates black-Americans, hates the poor, thinks all liberals are totalitarian Marxists, hates anything multi-cultural - the irony notwithstanding,

Lives in New York City by choice and complains incessantly about NY/NYC taxes, just as bonus laugh for you.
:happy-1:

Who are those 'migrants'?

Are you sure about that?

I don't object.

I'm pleased to have the failure in the White House show his utter disregard for American citizens.

The far right is a danger to this country. The far left is also a danger, but I rarely see the far left these days.

There is no "far right" in this country.

Here....I can help lead out of your ignorance.

The terms far right and far left are relative to some understood center.

To be "far," one's positions must be radical relative to that center.

For example, traditional marriage, a man and a woman, versus homosexual marriage....which is the radical position?
Hence, far left.

Or....suing public schools if the students choose to engage in voluntary prayer: which is radical....Americans praying, or government punishing prayer.
Hence, far left.
'

See if you can come up with a radical position by conservatives, the right wing.

Actually....I didn't.

Check, then apologize.
You made this claim:

Is this better?

Oh, this just gets better and better.
No, it's not better. You're claiming that one thousand of these people are syrian refugees. At best, they're migrants. NOT syrian refugees. Keep lying, hack.

Are they Muslim?

Hillary has to keep the PC Police happy.

Remember the rule: Equate Jihadism with modern-day Christianity. Deflect. Dilute. Lie.

Don't hurt the Jihadists' feelings, whatever you do.

She did a pretty good job there.

Which is it.

So this is why you are considered a serial liar!

"There Were 452 Suicide Attacks Last Year. How Many Were By Muslims?"

There Were 452 Suicide Attacks Last Year. How Many Were By Muslims?

Wanna guess?

Are you sure about that?

I don't object.

I'm pleased to have the failure in the White House show his utter disregard for American citizens.

So you were bitching about it in the OP why again?

Forum List

Back