The democrat argument? Because normal people have guns, criminals get guns...now it applies to cars too....

Not by the rules of English construction. Once you make a generic statement, additional statements serve as examples, not modifiers.

Dum Dum, it is not a generic statement. You can’t accept the fact you once again made an ass of yourself.

There is no BATF. It is the ATF

Just post YOUR DEFINITION. Why are you afraid? Here is mine:

If I have to do something to the weapon to get a round in the chamber the weapon is not loaded.

If it is semi automatic and there is no round in the chamber, it is not loaded.

If it is my Henry lever action and I have to activate the lever, it is not loaded.

Technically, By my definition, the only loaded weapon I have in my house is the Taurus Judge.

Google it.
Se any thing about UZIs or M60s?

Okay, found hooey's original hooey on the mater.
There is no BATF. It is the ATF

Just post YOUR DEFINITION. Why are you afraid? Here is mine:

If I have to do something to the weapon to get a round in the chamber the weapon is not loaded.

If it is semi automatic and there is no round in the chamber, it is not loaded.

If it is my Henry lever action and I have to activate the lever, it is not loaded.

Technically, By my definition, the only loaded weapon I have in my house is the Taurus Judge.

Google it.
Nothing about the "bolt forward" goal post.

Nothing about only "certain" semi-autos goal post.

If it is semi-auto and there is no round in the chamber, it is not loaded.

Run, cowardly punk, run.

Se any thing about UZIs or M60s?
Nope. That was a goalpost you quibbled later.

Good work, cowardly punk. In trying to dodge the several bets to back up your big mouth that you were running from. you ended up pointing out how much you've hooey-ed your original stupidity in failing attempt to redeem it.

Okay, found hooey's original hooey on the mater.

Nothing about the "bolt forward" goal post.

Nothing about only "certain" semi-autos goal post.

If it is semi-auto and there is no round in the chamber, it is not loaded.

Run, cowardly punk, run.
You left out the previous sentence that said if you have to do something to get a round in the chamber”.

Meaning in the case of a semi auto you have to rack the slide. Or, in the case of the Uzi or MG Pussy Gene diverted with (by law it is a machine gun) you have to pull the charging handle to lock the bolt back.

Nope. That was a goalpost you quibbled later.

Good work, cowardly punk. In trying to dodge the several bets to back up your big mouth that you were running from. you ended up pointing out how much you've hooey-ed your original stupidity in failing attempt to redeem it.
This argument goes back to August and a thread in the 2A forum. I gave you the link.

The record is on my side.

Amd if you wish to discuss cowardly punks years ago you threatened me. But when you traveled to my state to visit someone you ran from all invites to meet.

Forum List

Back