The democrat argument? Because normal people have guns, criminals get guns...now it applies to cars too....

I'm back at the scene of the crime.

Now tell us why you came up with that demented definition of "loaded gun" except by narcissistic dementia.

It doesn't match the definition from the ATF or the NRA. It's yours along.
Read the post. And please, quote it, in full, so I know you actually read it.

Does that include the weapons you used during your 20 years in the military?
Go quote the lost and you will what it applies to.

It seems your lies will be exposed. I reposted it this evening.

I’ll check tomorrow to see if you found the courage to do so.

poor sad democrats wont be happy until we are all naked and living in a grass hut somewhere and eating non fat lizard meat......is there anything they dont want to take away.....why are they so fearful of choice///is it because they have no control over their own lives that they feel they have to control ours

If you idiots would store your weapons properly we would most likely see a reduction in gun crime after a few years
A gun locked in a safe in my basement does me no good up on the second floor at 2am when I need it. That means I have to pull out my basket-jilted broad sword, which makes a lot more mess.

A gun locked in a safe in my basement does me no good up on the second floor at 2am when I need it. That means I have to pull out my basket-jilted broad sword, which makes a lot more mess.
You can keep a loaded gun under your pillow, if you feel the need to get at a weapon within seconds.

As I have mentioned repeatedly, Rambo and James Bond aren't on this forum.

Then there's this, broadswords don't come with basket hilts, that's for smaller blades.

Also if your sword was actually jilted, as you posted, it may not be in the mood to fight anyway.

There is no BATF. It is the ATF

Just post YOUR DEFINITION. Why are you afraid? Here is mine:

If I have to do something to the weapon to get a round in the chamber the weapon is not loaded.

If it is semi automatic and there is no round in the chamber, it is not loaded.

If it is my Henry lever action and I have to activate the lever, it is not loaded.

Technically, By my definition, the only loaded weapon I have in my house is the Taurus Judge.

Google it.
for meaner gene. Note I am discussing specific firearms. Not MGs.

for meaner gene. Note I am discussing specific firearms. Not MGs.
Actually you were giving both a generic definition

Here is mine:

If I have to do something to the weapon to get a round in the chamber the weapon is not loaded.

Before you gave further specific definitions. With the generic covering weapons not mentioned in the specifics.

If your post was a legal contract, the general rule would apply, except when a conflicting specific would become the binding clause.

In short, you made a general statement that applied to ALL GUNS, and not just the one's you possess.

Here is mine:

Before you gave further specific definitions. With the generic covering weapons not mentioned in the specifics.

If your post was a legal contract, the general rule would apply, except when a conflicting specific would become the binding clause.

In short, you made a general statement that applied to ALL GUNS, and not just the one's you possess.
Note that "loaded / unloaded" may be specified by law.

Ohio:
(this applies to firearms in a vehicle, so (i)(ii) don't appli to the term in general)
(5)(a) "Unloaded" means, with respect to a firearm other than a firearm described in division (K)(6) of this section, that no ammunition is in the firearm in question, no magazine or speed loader containing ammunition is inserted into the firearm in question, and one of the following applies:
(i) There is no ammunition in a magazine or speed loader that is in the vehicle in question and that may be used with the firearm in question.
(ii) Any magazine or speed loader that contains ammunition and that may be used with the firearm in question is stored in a compartment within the vehicle in question that cannot be accessed without leaving the vehicle or is stored in a container that provides complete and separate enclosure.

Technically, By my definition, the only loaded weapon I have in my house is the Taurus Judge.
Technically by your definition, this carbine is always unloaded, even when it's ready to fire.

The Demro TAC-1 is a semi-automatic carbine chambered in either .45 ACP or 9×19mm Parabellum.

1039814-97dc0234846af7831451f7460e1cf369.jpg

Note that "loaded / unloaded" may be specified by law.

Ohio:
(this applies to firearms in a vehicle, so (i)(ii) don't appli to the term in general)
(5)(a) "Unloaded" means, with respect to a firearm other than a firearm described in division (K)(6) of this section, that no ammunition is in the firearm in question, no magazine or speed loader containing ammunition is inserted into the firearm in question, and one of the following applies:
(i) There is no ammunition in a magazine or speed loader that is in the vehicle in question and that may be used with the firearm in question.
(ii) Any magazine or speed loader that contains ammunition and that may be used with the firearm in question is stored in a compartment within the vehicle in question that cannot be accessed without leaving the vehicle or is stored in a container that provides complete and separate enclosure.
That's my point. Bell Huey's definition of an "unloaded" gun is patently ridiculous, different from any legal definition, and he used it only to pretend he's a safe gun owner.

Here is mine:

I already posted what I was talking about. In short, you spinning, twisting lying. That is why I call you Maytag.

You left out a post as well, That is lying by omission.

And I stand by that definition. As do others on the thread.

Technically by your definition, this carbine is always unloaded, even when it's ready to fire.

The Demro TAC-1 is a semi-automatic carbine chambered in either .45 ACP or 9×19mm Parabellum.

1039814-97dc0234846af7831451f7460e1cf369.jpg
Read what I wrote again and then you tell me. Once you insert the magazine can you just pull the trigger? IF so, then it is loaded because you don't have to do any thing.

With my 9 mil once you insert the magazine, if the chamber was empty, you have to do something to get it ready to fire.

That's my point. Bell Huey's definition of an "unloaded" gun is patently ridiculous, different from any legal definition, and he used it only to pretend he's a safe gun owner.
Actually, my definition is restricted to certain weapons. You leave that part out.

Read what I wrote again and then you tell me. Once you insert the magazine can you just pull the trigger? IF so, then it is loaded because you don't have to do any thing.

With my 9 mil once you insert the magazine, if the chamber was empty, you have to do something to get it ready to fire.

If I have to do something to the weapon to get a round in the chamber the weapon
is not loaded.

With that semi-auto carbine the chamber is empty until you pull the trigger.

Is pulling the trigger included in "doing something" to the weapon to put a round in the chamber?

Actually, my definition is restricted to certain weapons. You leave that part out.
Not by the rules of English construction. Once you make a generic statement, additional statements serve as examples, not modifiers.

If I have to do something to the weapon to get a round in the chamber the weapon
is not loaded.

With that semi-auto carbine the chamber is empty until you pull the trigger.

Is pulling the trigger included in "doing something" to the weapon to put a round in the chamber?
Then Dum Dum, that weapon is loaded. You are not a smart “man“.

Your games of gotcha you play with me never end well. And you have successfully hijacked yet another thread,Maytag.

Forum List

Back