The democrat argument? Because normal people have guns, criminals get guns...now it applies to cars too....

You created a definition of "loaded gun" different than anybody elses, so that it ONLY applied to yourself. So you could claim that you don't keep your guns loaded.
Junior, do you know why I mentioned specific weapons? Because I know how anal you are. I did it on purpose, son. You are not doing well.

Notice I mentioned specific weapons. Now return to the topic and learn from what I posted,
There is no BATF. It is the ATF

Just post YOUR DEFINITION. Why are you afraid? Here is mine:

If I have to do something to the weapon to get a round in the chamber the weapon is not loaded.

If it is semi automatic and there is no round in the chamber, it is not loaded.

If it is my Henry lever action and I have to activate the lever, it is not loaded.

Technically, By my definition, the only loaded weapon I have in my house is the Taurus Judge.

Google it.
Specific weapons, Junior.

And what experience did you have with .50 cal weapons? None from what I can see.
As I said your Head space and timing is off. Thatbis the second time I mentioned that. You might want to Google that,

in addition to being a UH-1h crew member I was also a unit armorer and a OH58D fligh observer.

Google it, Civilian.

As I said your Head space and timing is off. Thatbis the second time I mentioned that. You might want to Google that,

in addition to being a UH-1h crew member I was also a unit armorer and a OH58D fligh observer.

Google it, Civilian.
Yet from what you posted, and your definition, none of your .50 cals were ever kept loaded.

Then why did you ask my definiton of "loaded gun"?

Knowing that mine would never match yours, because would always be applicable only to yourself.
Knowing you would defer to others. I was correct.

You have no practice experience with the weapons mentioned.

Ready to return to the to pic yet? M or carry your ass back to the swamp?

Yet from what you posted, and your definition, none of your .50 cals were ever kept loaded.
My definition was for specific weapons, reframey. Wanna see?

No machine guns mentioned.
There is no BATF. It is the ATF

Just post YOUR DEFINITION. Why are you afraid? Here is mine:

If I have to do something to the weapon to get a round in the chamber the weapon is not loaded.

If it is semi automatic and there is no round in the chamber, it is not loaded.

If it is my Henry lever action and I have to activate the lever, it is not loaded.

Technically, By my definition, the only loaded weapon I have in my house is the Taurus Judge.

Google it.

My definition was for specific weapons, reframey. Wanna see?
That's the point. Your definition ONLY applied to YOU.
Anybody mentioned that's rather narcissistic?
Since asking me what my definition was, which was the legal one, would never be applicable to your mind.

That’s nice.

When I am not home my weapons are locked up. if They are stolen the thief should get 20 years,
You just pointed to the flaw in that situation.

First-degree burglary: Class B felony, 1-25 years in prison, potential $5,000 fine.

If you keep them locked upl, and they take the entire lock box, they can't be charged with stealing a firearm, since there is no mens rea as to the contents of the box.

That's the point. Your definition ONLY applied to YOU.
Anybody mentioned that's rather narcissistic?
Since asking me what my definition was, which was the legal one, would never be applicable to your mind.
No, my definition applied to particular weapons. Odd you refuse to post what your experience with these weapons may be.

Googled Head space and timing yet?

You just pointed to the flaw in that situation.

First-degree burglary: Class B felony, 1-25 years in prison, potential $5,000 fine.

If you keep them locked upl, and they take the entire lock box, they can't be charged with stealing a firearm, since there is no mens rea as to the contents of the box.
You will have to rewrite Tht so I can understand it.

I’ll check tomorrow so I can properly respond.

You will have to rewrite Tht so I can understand it.

I’ll check tomorrow so I can properly respond.
To put it in simple terms. You have to know what you're stealing, to be convicted of stealing it. If your guns are kept in locked boxes, it's presumed the burglars would take the entire box, and as such could only be charged with burglary for taking a box of unknown contents.

So the ironic thing about a 20 year penalty for stealing a gun, would only apply to a theft from irresponsible gun owners. If you're responsible, and keep your guns in a locked box, and the thief takes the entire box. They can't be convicted of stealing a gun.

Dude, do you live in a cave in bumfucked Mongolia? In crime ridden cities and towns it happens all the time. People chase people with guns and yes they do shoot at them. People do get their doors busted down and held at gunpoint while they were robbed, new stories printed and broadcasted every day. If you are truly this misinformed and you think that is oy James Bond" material I think we're done here.
Settle down rambo, ain't nobody out to getcha.

It didn't work with drugs, it didn't work for DUI's, it didn't work for insider trading, there's a whole database of crimes that increased penalties had virtually no effect on.
You could make double parking a 20 year offense, and people would still double park.

Only 5% of the criminal population commits murder....so locking up that 5% for 20 years would reduce violent crime.....the 3 strikes law showed that this tactic works as the crime rates went down in the 90s.....then the democrat started coddling criminals again.

To put it in simple terms. You have to know what you're stealing, to be convicted of stealing it. If your guns are kept in locked boxes, it's presumed the burglars would take the entire box, and as such could only be charged with burglary for taking a box of unknown contents.
When did this conversation become restricted to lock boxes?
SMH,

Forum List

Back