The democrat argument? Because normal people have guns, criminals get guns...now it applies to cars too....

You guys would shit a fucking brick if you lived where I did in the Deep South and saw what gun storage was.

Junior, I already told you when I’m not home or the grandkids are there they are locked.

Learn to read,
I grew up next to the cypress swamps. I know how rednecks treat their guns.

Poorly.

That's an interesting definition. Since it means that heavy machine guns
are never loaded.
PS. In both my nines the magazine is loaded and inserted. But you can pull the trigger and Nothing will happen until you pull and release the slide.

You are talking like you are an expert but you really don’t know anything.

If you actually cared about criminals instead of just targeting gun ownera the real solution is a 20 year sentence for stealing a gun......you would end gun crime oner night.
It didn't work with drugs, it didn't work for DUI's, it didn't work for insider trading, there's a whole database of crimes that increased penalties had virtually no effect on.
You could make double parking a 20 year offense, and people would still double park.

It didn't work with drugs, it didn't work for DUI's, it didn't work for insider trading, there's a whole database of crimes that increased penalties had virtually no effect on.
You could make double parking a 20 year offense, and people would still double park.
So your solution is to put the onus on the law abiding gun owner.

That’s stupid.

Ok. We will just shoot them.

When they are sitting in prison for twenty years word would get around the criminal community...stealing guns would end
Absolutely wrong. There is actually an opposite effect when penalties go beyond the normal. Jury nullification sets in, and convictions actually go down.

Absolutely wrong. There is actually an opposite effect when penalties go beyond the normal. Jury nullification sets in, and convictions actually go down.
Then tell us. What is your solution that does not put an added burden on law abiding citizens.

This is your big chance. Here is the OP you didn’t read.
This is their argument.......because normal people own guns, criminals steal those guns and use them for crime.....therefore, if we take guns away from normal people, criminals won't have guns.

This actually is how they think....

How do we know...?

Because guns aren't the only thing they apply that stupid argument to....

We need to ban cars now too....

They are when they are belt fed And you pull the charging handle.

Got a lot of experience with them, Dr Google.
Whenever the trigger isn't pulled, the machine gun isn't loaded by your definition.
As a round is never in the chamber without pulling the trigger.

Whenever the trigger isn't pulled, the machine gun isn't loaded by your definition.
As a round is never in the chamber without pulling the trigger.
But I wasn’t talking about MGs. if you recall, I specified which weapons I was talking about.

Next, you still have to pull the charging handle to make a machine gun begin to fire. Obviously you didn’t know that.

You see anything about a machine gun in that post? You are not doing so well on this thread where you have no support group, you can’t lie, and go off topic.
There is no BATF. It is the ATF

Just post YOUR DEFINITION. Why are you afraid? Here is mine:

If I have to do something to the weapon to get a round in the chamber the weapon is not loaded.

If it is semi automatic and there is no round in the chamber, it is not loaded.

If it is my Henry lever action and I have to activate the lever, it is not loaded.

Technically, By my definition, the only loaded weapon I have in my house is the Taurus Judge.

Google it.

Then you should have given a heavy machine gun exception to your definition of loaded weapon, so it would apply to all weapons.

You do realize that before a belt fed heavy machine gun will fire after getting a new belt you have to pull the charging handle. After that, It is loaded.

You need to educate yourself. It like you have had real life experience with one.

You mentioned examples, but you didn't limit the definition. Only created that definition to make the definition applicable ONLY to yourself.
Keep spinning and please stick to the topic. You are not doing well. My comments were limited to the weapons mentioned.

Forum List

Back