The democrat argument? Because normal people have guns, criminals get guns...now it applies to cars too....

You do realize that before a belt fed heavy machine gun will fire after getting a new belt you have to pull the charging handle. After that, It is loaded.

Not by your definition.

Here is mine:

If I have to do something to the weapon to get a round in the chamber the weapon is not loaded.

Heavy machine guns don't load a round until you pull the trigger.

Keep spinning and please stick to the topic. You are not doing well. My comments were limited to the weapons mentioned.
Which is stupid. You made the definition of "loaded weapon" applicable only to yourself.

As such, it's different than anybody elses definition.

So why did you even ask me what my definition was?

Not by your definition.

Heavy machine guns don't load a round until you pull the trigger.

My definition did not include MGs. It was very specific. Now stick to the topic. Or go back to the sewer where you can lie, make snot up, and reframe with impunity.

By all means, tell us about your MG Xperia CE. I have 2 decades experience with M60Ds and 50 cals.

Or would you rather stick to the topic?

Which is stupid. You made the definition of "loaded weapon" applicable only to yourself.

As such, it's different than anybody elses definition.
Where did I mention MGs, Reframey?

And since you diverted with them you do know another Biden lie was you couldn’t own one.

I have 2 decades experience with M60Ds and 50 cals.
Then you would know that Browning designed the .50 cals the military uses. And none of them have a round in the chamber (your definition of loaded gun) until you pull the trigger (technically push the lever).

Are you sure you had experience with them? Or just boasting, hoping people wouldn't discover you're full of it.

Then you would know that Browning designed the .50 cals the military uses. And none of them have a round in the chamber (your definition of loaded gun) until you pull the trigger (technically push the lever).

Are you sure you had experience with them? Or just boasting, hoping people wouldn't discover you're full of it.
Still have to pull the charging handle after loading a new belt. You forget about that.

Dude, who are you, James Bond?

People gonna be running after you shooting?

Quit with the fantasies and spend the money on a pistol safe.

DERP.
Dude, do you live in a cave in bumfucked Mongolia? In crime ridden cities and towns it happens all the time. People chase people with guns and yes they do shoot at them. People do get their doors busted down and held at gunpoint while they were robbed, new stories printed and broadcasted every day. If you are truly this misinformed and you think that is oy James Bond" material I think we're done here.

My sidearms are locked up When I am not home. I usually carry one.
I have a wife who may need one more than me and be less capable of opening a lockbox under pressure. That's why they are not completely locked up when I'm not home. They are just extremely well hidden so a person would have to really be determined and spend some time and think if they were to find them.

When you used the word "gun".
Nope. I specified what weapons I was talking about, Reframey. Something is wrong with your Head Space and Timing. Seriously wrong.

Ready to return to the topic or would you rather run off to the swamp where you belong? You don’t have what it takes to post outside the swamp.

two decades in the army. Something you have not experienced. You are a Google Genius.

Still have to pull the charging handle after loading a new belt. You forget about that.
And even after loaded and belt, and pulling the charging handle. By your definition
it's not loaded

Now you see how dumb, and applying only to you , your definition is.

And even after loaded and belt, and pulling the charging handle. By your definition
it's not loaded

Now you see how dumb, and applying only to you , your definition is.
Nope. Plus my definition applied to specific firearms.

You are doing what you do in the swamp. Lying and reframing.

Forum List

Back