The democrat argument? Because normal people have guns, criminals get guns...now it applies to cars too....

That's the point. Your definition ONLY applied to YOU.
Anybody mentioned that's rather narcissistic?
Since asking me what my definition was, which was the legal one, would never be applicable to your mind.
Why do you need the law to tell you if a weapon is loaded?

Last edited:
To put it in simple terms. You have to know what you're stealing, to be convicted of stealing it. If your guns are kept in locked boxes, it's presumed the burglars would take the entire box, and as such could only be charged with burglary for taking a box of unknown contents.
The issue in the discussion is about stealing guns out of cars, not stealing the car.

That's the point. Your definition ONLY applied to YOU.
Anybody mentioned that's rather narcissistic?
Since asking me what my definition was, which was the legal one, would never be applicable to your mind.
Why do you need the Fed Gov to tell you if a gun is loaded or not?

Because you don’t know dick about firearms.

Why do you need the law to tell you if a weapon is loaded?
Because anybody using your definition could be carrying a loaded machine gun (just pull the trigger and it fires) yet think he shouldn't be charged with having a "loaded gun" because of your definition.

Just post YOUR DEFINITION. Why are you afraid? Here is mine:

If I have to do something to the weapon to get a round in the chamber the weapon is not loaded.

What is the legal definition of a loaded weapon?

A firearm is loaded if there is an unexpended cartridge or shell in the firing chamber or in either a magazine or clip attached to the firearm.

Whereas Bell Hueys definition excludes HALF the legal definition.

If I have to do something to the weapon to get a round in the chamber the weapon is not loaded. - Bell Huey

Legally, having a bullet in the clip, or magazine means it's loaded.

What is the legal definition of a loaded weapon?

A firearm is loaded if there is an unexpended cartridge or shell in the firing chamber or in either a magazine or clip attached to the firearm.

Whereas Bell Hueys definition excludes HALF the legal definition.

If I have to do something to the weapon to get a round in the chamber the weapon is not loaded. - Bell Huey

Legally, having a bullet in the clip, or magazine means it's loaded.
That’s dumb. He needs the Fed Gov to tell if a firearm is loaded.

There is no BATF. It is the ATF

If I have to do something to the weapon to get a round in the chamber the weapon is not loaded.

If it is semi automatic and there is no round in the chamber, it is not loaded.

If it is my Henry lever action and I have to activate the lever, it is not loaded.

Technically, By my definition, the only loaded weapon I have in my house is the Taurus Judge.

Google it.
meaner gene

Notice I was speaking of semi autos.

They have rapid access pistol safes. I have three in various locations.
Are those "rapid access" safes ONE HUNDRED PRECENT reliable, then? As in, if used one hundred million times, they will open flawlessly EACH AND EVERY TIME?

There is no BATF. It is the ATF

If it is semi automatic and there is no round in the chamber, it is not loaded.

If it is my Henry lever action and I have to activate the lever, it is not loaded.

Technically, By my definition, the only loaded weapon I have in my house is the Taurus Judge.

Google it.
meaner gene

Why do you need the Fed Gov to tell you if a gun is loaded or not?

Because you don’t know dick about firearms.
NRA safety rules tell us, to never clean or, or work on a "loaded gun" Or to point a "loaded gun" at anything you don't intend to shoot.

Your definition of "loaded gun" is the complete opposite of the NRA's definition. Which if the gun went off, it would allow you to claim in your demented mind that the gun wasn't loaaded.

NRA safety rules tell us, to never clean or, or work on a "loaded gun" Or to point a "loaded gun" at anything you don't intend to shoot.

Your definition of "loaded gun" is the complete opposite of the NRA's definition. Which if the gun went off, it would allow you to claim in your demented mind that the gun wasn't loaaded.
No shit.

You lost this one. And you ran. You lied in the badlands and now you got busted.

Maybe you need to go back there where you belong.

Although you are still playing around with my words. Although I never clean a weapon with a magazine in it unless I racked the slide with a magazine in it there is no round in the chamber and it won’t go off.

That is the point, in my definition, that eludes you because you are a google genius.

No shit.

You lost this one. And you ran. You lied in the badlands and now you got busted.
I'm back at the scene of the crime.

Now tell us why you came up with that demented definition of "loaded gun" except by narcissistic dementia.

It doesn't match the definition from the ATF or the NRA. It's yours along.

Although you are still playing around with my words. Although I never clean a weapon with a magazine in it unless I racked the slide with a magazine in it there is no round in the chamber and it won’t go off.
Does that include the weapons you used during your 20 years in the military?

Stealing guns in home robberies or from the odd car does not even come close to the number of guns, the criminals suck up.

Forum List

Back