The democrat argument? Because normal people have guns, criminals get guns...now it applies to cars too....

Challenge accepted.

Guns should be protected against theft in cars, just like in homes.

As the article said, guns stolen from UNLOCKED cars.
Lock your car. You are good to go.

Remember, Stalker you are not in the sewer anymore and the only reason you are here is because it is down at the moment.

Exactly what issue do you have with this topic and my comments about it.

Last edited:
Challenge accepted.

Guns should be protected against theft in cars, just like in homes.

As the article said, guns stolen from UNLOCKED cars.

If you have it in your car ot oa secure.....of it is stolwnt the thief should get 20 years that is how you atop peple stealing
guns

Lock your car. You are good to go.

Remember, Stalker you are not in the sewer anymore and the only reason you are here is because it is down at the moment.

Exactly what issue do you have with this topic and my comments about it.
Certainly. Guns should either be on their person, or locked up. Not left laying around for thieves or children.

If you have it in your car ot oa secure.....of it is stolwnt the thief should get 20 years that is how you atop peple stealing
guns
Instead putting the onus on the gun owner, put it on the theif, as it should be, in

guns
How can you give them 20 year for stealing a gun, when they don't get 20 years for stealing the entire car, including it's known and unknown contents.

How can you give them 20 year for stealing a gun, when they don't get 20 years for stealing the entire car, including it's known and unknown contents.
You want to stop gun violence and stealing guns, correct? Toughen up on the crooks.

You want to stop gun violence and stealing guns, correct? Toughen up on the crooks.
If they cared about the law, they wouldn't be crooks. We should treat the gun problem the same way we treat the drug problem?

Agree or disagree?

You kno wwhat they say about people in glass houses.
Dont know what you are getting at.

Now personally, I do own a small travel safe.

AB4B807C-5C1B-4319-980D-DB2F74BDA886.png

If they cared about the law, they wouldn't be crooks. We should treat the gun problem the same way we treat the drug problem?

Agree or disagree?
In this instance, the discussion is stolen guns. 20 year sentences for those who steal a gun.

please stick to the topic.

In this instance, the discussion is stolen guns. 20 year sentences for those who steal a gun.

please stick to the topic.
I am. I'm asking if you agree or disagree we should apply the methods of controlling drugs to controlling guns.

Then you shouldn't be against expanding their use, like they did with seatbelts.
When the government tightens upon on thieves I Will be happy. You have shown you support making things more difficult for legal gun owners as opposed to common sense laws that and sentences that would help reduce the thefts.

Thieves are the problem, not law abiding citizens.

I am. I'm asking if you agree or disagree we should apply the methods of controlling drugs to guns.
I don’t care what you are asking. I am not to talking about drugs. please stick to the topic, Stalker. This isn’t the sewer.

When the government tightens upon on thieves I Will be happy. You have shown you support making things more difficult for legal gun owners as opposed to common sense laws that and sentences that would help reduce the thefts.

Thieves are the problem, not law abiding citizens.
Interesting position. So the law abiding drug companies that pushed opioids weren't' the problem, it was all the people taking them that should have been arrested and given 20 years. That's the parallel to the gun solution.

If you idiots would store your weapons properly we would most likely see a reduction in gun crime after a few years.
You mean locked in a box where we can't possibly get to them in ttime in case of a violent break-in? I have plenty of guns. 90% of them stay locked up. But guess what I always have a couple hidden very carefully and they are checked QUITE often. You break into my house for whatever reason, whether you're looking for guns, money, or someone to rape...you're very likely going to get shot. And I'll be damned if I set myself up not to have that option as a homeowner, father and husband.

Interesting position. So the law abiding drug companies that pushed opioids weren't' the problem, it was all the people taking them that should have been arrested and given 20 years. That's the parallel to the gun solution.
Please stick to the topic. We are talking about guns and theft which is followed by violence.

For whatever reason you are unwilling to concentrate on stiffer penalties for the thieves.

If you wish to discuss drugs feel free to start a thread.

I don’t care what you are asking. I am not to talking about drugs. please stick to the topic, Stalker. This isn’t the sewer.
I'm just comparing law enforcement philosophy. That crime is crime, and seeing if a particular strategy would work, based on where it was used elsewhere.

You can't propose any strategy without a framework of actual data to compare.

Well tell us what you think someone who steals a gun should get as a sentence.

Forum List

Back