The Democrat "Pot Vote"

One cannot get intoxicated with marijuana.

Why not Doc. Editec?

Because in order to become "intoxicated" one must take a TOXIN

As marijuana has no TOXIC properties, therefore, it is impossible to BE INTOXICATED.

Words have meanings, people.

LEARN THEM.

And you're for huge big honking government if you agree with the war on drugs.

There's a big difference between safe and sane law enforcement and Democrats/Obama in government promoting drug use for votes..

I suspect you're lost in a pot cloud and incapable of logical thought...:eusa_naughty:
Obama turned the entire pro-marijuana contingency against him soon after he was elected by arrogantly betraying their trust. As a candidate, Obama presented himself as being friendly toward the anti-prohibition cause. In fact, during one Press interview he readily and unconditionally admitted having smoked marijuana . . . "frequently!"

But during his first Press conference as President, when a reporter asked him about his position on the marijuana issue, Obama rudely and contemptuously dismissed the question, refusing to even briefly discuss it. That betrayal of a significant segment of his supporters was the first indication I (and many others) had of who and what Obama really is, an artful bullshit artist and puppet of George W. Bush's high-rolling base of bankers, Wall Street sharks, and the rising corporatocracy.

If he seems less inclined to turn his back on Americans' lives being ruined for doing something he himself had done it's because he sees which way the wind is blowing.

he looked pretty "baked" on the tube the other day

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIIdaaP73tE]Obama Interview on Sochi Olympics in Russia with Bob Costas before Opening Ceremony - YouTube[/ame]

Why not Doc. Editec?

As marijuana has no TOXIC properties, therefore, it is impossible to BE INTOXICATED.

LEARN THEM.

Science disagrees.

Marijuana Smoke Contains Higher Levels Of Certain Toxins Than Tobacco Smoke -- ScienceDaily

Here's another reason to "keep off the grass." Researchers report that marijuana smoke contains significantly higher levels of several toxic compounds -- including ammonia and hydrogen cyanide -- than tobacco smoke and may therefore pose similar health risks. The scientists found that ammonia levels were 20 times higher in the marijuana smoke than in the tobacco smoke, while hydrogen cyanide, nitric oxide and certain aromatic amines occurred at levels 3-5 times higher in the marijuana smoke, they say.

Why not Doc. Editec?

LEARN THEM.

Science disagrees.

Marijuana Smoke Contains Higher Levels Of Certain Toxins Than Tobacco Smoke -- ScienceDaily

Here's another reason to "keep off the grass." Researchers report that marijuana smoke contains significantly higher levels of several toxic compounds -- including ammonia and hydrogen cyanide -- than tobacco smoke and may therefore pose similar health risks. The scientists found that ammonia levels were 20 times higher in the marijuana smoke than in the tobacco smoke, while hydrogen cyanide, nitric oxide and certain aromatic amines occurred at levels 3-5 times higher in the marijuana smoke, they say.

and it will only get worse

as the government mandates certain chemicals be added to legal weed

You can't stop people from smoking pot, you will only damage the country trying :evil:

You can't stop people from smoking pot, you will only damage the country trying :evil:

No one has been able to stop murder, or bank robbery, or rape, or even shoplifting so they should be made legal too.

Enjoy even more:

Cannabis use and risk of psychotic or affective mental health outcomes: a systematic review
we conclude that there is now sufficient evidence to warn young people that using cannabis could increase their risk of developing a psychotic illness later in life.
Cannabis use in young people: The risk for schizophrenia

To date, the research on the impact of its use has largely been epidemiological in nature and has consistently found that cannabis use is associated with schizophrenia outcomes later in life, even after controlling for several confounding factors.

This article is LONG but it describes the pathogenesis of marijuana-induced schizophrenia:

The cannabinoid receptor 1 associates with NMDA receptors to produce glutamatergic hypofunction: implications in psychosis and schizophrenia

Pathways to Psychosis in Cannabis Abuse - Clinical Schizophrenia & Related Psychoses - Walsh Medical Media

JAMA Network | JAMA Psychiatry | Cannabis Use and Earlier Onset of Psychosis: *A Systematic Meta-analysis

The results of this systematic review and meta-analysis represent strong scientific evidence for an association between substance use, particularly the use of cannabis, and an earlier age at onset of psychotic illnesses. The association between the extent of cannabis use in the substance-using group and the effect size as well as the weaker association between earlier age at onset and alcohol use support the hypothesis that cannabis use is a causal factor in psychotic disorders. The finding raises the important questions of whether cannabis and other substances can trigger psychosis by direct neurotoxic effects, by alterations in dopamine activity, or by other changes in neurotransmission and the extent to which any adverse effects on the brain are reversible.45,46 These results confirm the need for further neurobiological research to find the mechanisms by which cannabis use triggers or brings forward psychotic illness.

The results of this study provide strong evidence that reducing cannabis use could delay or even prevent some cases of psychosis. Reducing the use of cannabis could be one of the few ways of altering the outcome of the illness because earlier onset of schizophrenia is associated with a worse prognosis and because other factors associated with age at onset, such as family history and sex, cannot be changed.47 Building on several decades of research, this finding is an important breakthrough in our understanding of the relationship between cannabis use and psychosis. It raises the question of whether those substance users would still have gone on to develop psychosis a few years later. However, even if the onset of psychosis were inevitable, an extra 2 or 3 years of psychosis-free functioning could allow many patients to achieve the important developmental milestones of late adolescence and early adulthood that could lower the long-term disability arising from psychotic disorders. The results of this study confirm the need for a renewed public health warning about the potential for cannabis use to bring on psychotic illness.

Now list all the problems alcohol causes....

none.
alcohol does not cause ANY problems if consumed in the amounts which allows you to drive.

It actually is proven to be beneficial in those amounts - alcohol i small amounts consumed DAILY protects from certain cancers and from cardiovascular accidents.

Nice try :D

LOL..Another fail.
You can say the same thing for pot. If you only take a couple of hits a day it's not going to cause problems.
Alcohol is physically addictive and leads to way more health problems then pot.
Like I said earlier,my mother deals with drug addicts everyday and she'll tell you the exact same thing I'm telling you now.
Alcohol is way more destructive to society and health.

stop lying. or are you stoned? :lol:

you can drink up to 100 ml of alcohol and do not have any impairment.

Therefore we have legal limits of alcohol in blood - ever heard if something like that?

not that there can not be any limits with cannabinoids to be used as a cut-off, obviously.
which they already have and use in Belgium.

How much alcohol you can have in your body depends on how big you are.

nope. it depends on totally different things and body mass is not that important.

So two beers will effect a two hundred pound man the same as it'll effect a hundred pound women? Yeah,okay,gotcha.......what a complete dumbass.

No one has been able to stop murder, or bank robbery, or rape, or even shoplifting so they should be made legal too.

Terrible comparison is terrible.

Smoking marijuana is a victimless "crime".

Not to the people who have been attacked by potheads, nor to the survivors of those who have been killed by pothead drivers. Do parents whose children have been poisoned by pot think there are no victims?

Ronald Poppo doesn't think smoking marijuana is a victimless crime. Neither does Lisa Voice.

Not to the people who have been attacked by potheads

:lmao:

Don't steal their fritos!

nor to the survivors of those who have been killed by pothead drivers. Do parents whose children have been poisoned by pot think there are no victims?

Ronald Poppo doesn't think smoking marijuana is a victimless crime. Neither does Lisa Voice.

Bullshit. pot didn't do that. People did that shit. Pot's proximity does not make it the cause.

Nice hasty generalization you made there.

Shitbag...that is what I said.

Smoke your pot on private property not at the local mall exposing others to your smoke which is worse than tobacco smoke.

Get back to licking the Burger King bathrooms clean.

Dumbfuck....smoking marijuana in your house is different than smoking it at a local bar exposing others to that smoke with possible brain/nerve damage ramifications.

I fully understand marijuana damages the brain and lungs, it is pretty much alcohol + tobacco. Hmmm, aren't alcohol and tobacco legal? Eh asswipe?

Now other drugs should be banned for being more dangerous than marijuana and many times more addictive.

Oh, if someone drives a car high, throw their ass in jail just like a drunk.

Wrong, fool.

IF you actually voted for the legalization of marijuana in Colorado (which I doubt), you didn't make an educated decision by learning about the law before voting. If you had, you'd have known it would have been illegal to smoke in public.

You were even too lazy to Google it, or you'd have found this:

6. Where can you smoke it?

As a general rule, you're allowed to consume marijuana on private, but not public, property. Beyond that, it's up to local municipalities to dictate consumption rules.

In Denver, for instance, marijuana can be consumed on private property so long as the use isn't done "openly or publicly." This precludes public transportation, schools, sporting venues, parks, playgrounds, sidewalks, and roads, among other places.
Source: USA Today

TL;DR> lrn2think

Yeah all we need to do is have more people smoking pot...

Yeah let's keep dummying everyone down...

The don't give a shit generation...

Only a liberal would preach this crap...

Kinda dumb to lie about it when it's still right here for everybody to see.

I actually voted YES for legalizing small amounts of pot in Colorado.

But in order to do that, it must be banned from being smoked in public places
(emphasis mine)

must be... as in a desire to see it come to pass.

If you knew it was, you'd have said it is, not must be.

Still not impressed, but your elevated flaming shows just how embarrassed you are at being outed.

Yes, you are that fucking stupid.

As a general rule, you're allowed to consume marijuana on private, but not public, property. Beyond that, it's up to local municipalities to dictate consumption rules.

get back to sucking cocks for your crack hit today.

Kinda dumb to lie about it when it's still right here for everybody to see.

I actually voted YES for legalizing small amounts of pot in Colorado.

But in order to do that, it must be banned from being smoked in public places
(emphasis mine)

must be... as in a desire to see it come to pass.

If you knew it was, you'd have said it is, not must be.

Still not impressed, but your elevated flaming shows just how embarrassed you are at being outed.

I'm glad you found my google results to be informative. Perhaps you should have ran the search before you opened your gob about the subject.

Cock sucker....I was speaking in terms of past tense since I "voted" for the law when I "lived" in Colorado.

Like I said smoking pot in public was not the intent of the law.

Get back to working your street corner.

I'm glad you found my google results to be informative. Perhaps you should have ran the search before you opened your gob about the subject.

My theory is that anything you desire when you wake up .. other than a shower, sex, another shower (sheesh), coffee and food is generally not good for you..:lol:

Not to the people who have been attacked by potheads, nor to the survivors of those who have been killed by pothead drivers. Do parents whose children have been poisoned by pot think there are no victims?

what people attacked by potheads?

potheads order pizza and leave everyone else alone.

can't say the same when someone stuffs a six pack of beer into their face.

Pot makes people mellow; it does not incite them. No one has ever said lets smoke some weed, and go out, and kick some ass.

Alcohol is a depressant - it is responsible for enormous violence. Never heard about anyone being pot poisoned. I knew a green beret who came home from nam, and died from alcohol the night of his reception party from alcohol poisioning - first time he drank!

You need to accept the fact that pot is here to stay - the drug war was counter productive. Let people make their own decisions about what they consume - they are going to anyway.

Forum List

Back