The Democrat Reich is trying to smear Marjorie Taylor Green.

The Democrat Reich is trying to smear Marjorie Taylor Green
You had to know this was going to happen. A bright and attractive young Republican female politician gets elected and liberals can't wait to tear her apart. She'll have the last laugh as she rises through the ranks in DC.
Exactly. Whenever the Dims all start singing in unison it always turns out to be a big lie.

This video makes it pretty clear that the accusations the Democrat NAZIs are making against MTG are lies. She's a perfectly reasonable woman. They are afraid of her.

Cory Bush is the one who should be expelled from Congress.

She's reasonable.

If you're a loon, too.

She's more sane than 80% of the Dims in Congress.

Your sanity is very doubtful.

Yours is not...we have no doubt that you are insane....

Your insanity is certain. That is why the Republican Party is shrinking.

it's only shrinking reletive to all the new illegal voters Democrats keep importing.

You keep fooling yourself. Gwinnett and Cobb counties in Georgia wenjt for Republicans in 2014. In 2015, it went to Clinton by single digits in 2016, low double digits in 2018 and nearly 20 points in 2020. The same thing is happening in Maricopa County in Arizona.

The bitch has done a pretty good job of smearing herself.
The Q/Trumpsters love her. She's one of them.

She's not an outlier. That's how far over the edge the party is.
We want the sarcastic and acidic remarks from our side now. Insults and slander just like you. When you bring the gun, we bring the dynamite. As we keep getting lower and lower.
Notice that none of these NAZI assholes can tell us exactly what she said that "smears herself." Meanwhile they defend lunatics like AOC and Nazi Piglosi.
She has said nothing wrong. She's a great American. She should get higher visibility in the party.

She is a fine patriot.
You failed to list anything she has said that is "crazy." Obviously, you're just spewing shit in typical Democrat Reich fashion.
Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene's history of spreading bizarre conspiracy theories, from space lasers to Frazzledrip You're as crazy as she is, and the same type of liar.
Behind a pay wall. Business Insider is a leftwing propaganda organ.

That is your standard line for denying a fact. All you spew is propaganda.
It's not a leftwing propaganda organ? Prove it, asshole.

If Jesus Christ told you, you would claim he was a left wing Democrat. You are the ones who spew propaganda.

What has she said that is "whacky?"
k1uodtfzpgf61.jpg
The Trumpsters don't see anything wrong with any of that.

It's just what good patriots do 'n stuff.
Prove she said any of that. Ilhan Omar married her brother, committed immigration fraud, diverted campaign funds to her lover, yada yada yada. Why should we take your smears against MTG seriously?
It's all out there. Easy to find. You just don't have the balls to look for it. You are a sheep.
Why would I look for evidence to support your imbecile claims? You BIden NAZIs just don't understand how a debate forum works.

You never provide any evidence.
I provide tons of evidence. What I don't do is play your go-fetch-it games.

You provide no evidence.

Are we now are to assume those responsible for anti semitic rhetoric, outright lying, fabrication concerning Russian collusion, Ukrainian quid pro quo, inciting, and applauding civil unrest will also be removed from their committee assignments?

Calling others " anti semitic" while defending the Jewish Space Lazer woman.....
Defend this, NAZI:

She has said “Israel has hypnotized the world” and declared her hope that Allah will “awaken the people and help them see the evil doings of Israel.” She supports a boycott of Israel, a country she has compared to Nazi Germany. She accused her House colleagues who support Israel of pushing “for allegiance to a foreign country.” And she has suggested support for Israel is “all about the Benjamins.” (She later apologized for the last comment, but not all the others, before or since that one.)

Disagreeing with Israel does not make you anti-semitic. Netanyahu has done numerous things that were wrong.
Anyone who uses the term "Zionism" and supports the so-called Palestinians is an anti-semite.

That is not true.

You keep fooling yourself. Gwinnett and Cobb counties in Georgia wenjt for Republicans in 2014. In 2015, it went to Clinton by single digits in 2016, low double digits in 2018 and nearly 20 points in 2020. The same thing is happening in Maricopa County in Arizona.
The things you can accomplish with voter fraud.

The things you can accomplish with voter fraud.

Let me know when you find some. Trump's AG found none.

k1uodtfzpgf61.jpg

Prove she said any of that. Ilhan Omar married her brother, committed immigration fraud, diverted campaign funds to her lover, yada yada yada. Why should we take your smears against MTG seriously?
It's all out there. Easy to find. You just don't have the balls to look for it. You are a sheep.
Why would I look for evidence to support your imbecile claims? You BIden NAZIs just don't understand how a debate forum works.

Hahaha. You call for evidence and examples of why Greene is a kook. You are provided many including her listing several examples herself in front of congress which she apologized for. You then say you ignore those because they bore you. It honestly can’t get much dumber than that. You fail... again

Don’t pretend to be good at debate. You’re not
ROFL! Says the idiot who has been shown to be contradicting himself too many times to count.

Tell us, oh wise one, is a house "infrastructure?"
Haha, the natural evolution of the dodge. First step, whataboutism, next step, personal attacks on the person you’re debating. Your shit tactics are so old and tired and predictable. Meanwhile the entire premise of the thread are now lost to you. Don’t ever lecture people on how to debate again. You set the example on what not to do. Back to your hole now. You’ve been skooled enough for one day.
I don't acknowledge the Dim definition of a crime, douchebag. As I said, "whataboutism" is how Dims announce they are proud to be hypocrites. I take delight in personal attacks on leftwingers. They deserve it. Using logic and facts on them is certainly a waste of time. They certainly never attempt it. Just look at the BLM rhetoric. Look at the Antifa rhetoric. All the left ever does is accuse everyone of being a racist.
I never said a word about a crime. What are you talking about?? And it’s obvious that you delight in personal attacks, you’re a troll. That’s what you do, whataboutisms and personal attacks, not smart debate. So don’t lecture others on how to debate when you can’t do it yourself. That makes you the hypocrite. You’re totally off the thread topic now because you got schooled. Stop trying to change the subject to the Dems. Tuck your tail and scurry off now
I delight in attacking lying leftwing turds like you. I make no bones about it. I think there needs to be a penalty for posting lies and stupidity on the internet.

I already told you my opinion of the term "whataboutism." It's just another leftwing propaganda tactic. Using it only proves that you're a douchebag who's proud to be hypocrite.

Don't lecture anyone on how to debate. You could lecture them on how to lie and weasel, but not on how to debate.
Frankly, I don’t care how you want to define your tactics. They are what they are and when you try and lead a debate on a topic and then abandon that topic to point fingers at the other side then you have lost the argument. When you add on top of that an effort to lecture others about how to debate then you become a hypocrite and a loser. A pretty accurate description of the infamous Bripat.

This video makes it pretty clear that the accusations the Democrat NAZIs are making against MTG are lies. She's a perfectly reasonable woman. They are afraid of her.

Cory Bush is the one who should be expelled from Congress.

She's reasonable.

If you're a loon, too.

She's more sane than 80% of the Dims in Congress.

Your sanity is very doubtful.

Yours is not...we have no doubt that you are insane....

Your insanity is certain. That is why the Republican Party is shrinking.

it's only shrinking reletive to all the new illegal voters Democrats keep importing.

Like I said, it's only shrinking reletive to all the new illegal voters Democrats keep importing.

We want the sarcastic and acidic remarks from our side now. Insults and slander just like you. When you bring the gun, we bring the dynamite. As we keep getting lower and lower.
Notice that none of these NAZI assholes can tell us exactly what she said that "smears herself." Meanwhile they defend lunatics like AOC and Nazi Piglosi.
She has said nothing wrong. She's a great American. She should get higher visibility in the party.

She is a fine patriot.
You failed to list anything she has said that is "crazy." Obviously, you're just spewing shit in typical Democrat Reich fashion.
Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene's history of spreading bizarre conspiracy theories, from space lasers to Frazzledrip You're as crazy as she is, and the same type of liar.
Behind a pay wall. Business Insider is a leftwing propaganda organ.

That is your standard line for denying a fact. All you spew is propaganda.
It's not a leftwing propaganda organ? Prove it, asshole.

If Jesus Christ told you, you would claim he was a left wing Democrat. You are the ones who spew propaganda.
Business Insider is a leftwing publication. There's no doubt about that.

So we have established she is damaged goods and not very bright. Why are there no better candidates than her?
I’m sure there are plenty better candidates. As you pointed out, A brick would be better. Problem is wingnut drama hounds catch people’s attention more than intellectuals talking about policy. So the dumb Ass showmen get the attention which translates to donations which translates to exposure which translates to votes. The entire election process needs an overhaul
Do you believe there are better candidates than AOC, Ilhan Omar, and Adolph Schiffler?
Yes I think there are plenty and I hope they end up taking all three of those clowns seats
90% of the Dims in Congress need to be taken out.
Thanks for sharing... who cares?

k1uodtfzpgf61.jpg

You provide no evidence.
go squat on a flag pole, NAZI.

Are we now are to assume those responsible for anti semitic rhetoric, outright lying, fabrication concerning Russian collusion, Ukrainian quid pro quo, inciting, and applauding civil unrest will also be removed from their committee assignments?

Calling others " anti semitic" while defending the Jewish Space Lazer woman.....
Defend this, NAZI:

She has said “Israel has hypnotized the world” and declared her hope that Allah will “awaken the people and help them see the evil doings of Israel.” She supports a boycott of Israel, a country she has compared to Nazi Germany. She accused her House colleagues who support Israel of pushing “for allegiance to a foreign country.” And she has suggested support for Israel is “all about the Benjamins.” (She later apologized for the last comment, but not all the others, before or since that one.)

Disagreeing with Israel does not make you anti-semitic. Netanyahu has done numerous things that were wrong.
Anyone who uses the term "Zionism" and supports the so-called Palestinians is an anti-semite.

That is not true.
It sure is true.

k1uodtfzpgf61.jpg

Hahaha. You call for evidence and examples of why Greene is a kook. You are provided many including her listing several examples herself in front of congress which she apologized for. You then say you ignore those because they bore you. It honestly can’t get much dumber than that. You fail... again

ROFL! Says the idiot who has been shown to be contradicting himself too many times to count.

Haha, the natural evolution of the dodge. First step, whataboutism, next step, personal attacks on the person you’re debating. Your shit tactics are so old and tired and predictable. Meanwhile the entire premise of the thread are now lost to you. Don’t ever lecture people on how to debate again. You set the example on what not to do. Back to your hole now. You’ve been skooled enough for one day.
I don't acknowledge the Dim definition of a crime, douchebag. As I said, "whataboutism" is how Dims announce they are proud to be hypocrites. I take delight in personal attacks on leftwingers. They deserve it. Using logic and facts on them is certainly a waste of time. They certainly never attempt it. Just look at the BLM rhetoric. Look at the Antifa rhetoric. All the left ever does is accuse everyone of being a racist.
I never said a word about a crime. What are you talking about?? And it’s obvious that you delight in personal attacks, you’re a troll. That’s what you do, whataboutisms and personal attacks, not smart debate. So don’t lecture others on how to debate when you can’t do it yourself. That makes you the hypocrite. You’re totally off the thread topic now because you got schooled. Stop trying to change the subject to the Dems. Tuck your tail and scurry off now
I delight in attacking lying leftwing turds like you. I make no bones about it. I think there needs to be a penalty for posting lies and stupidity on the internet.

I already told you my opinion of the term "whataboutism." It's just another leftwing propaganda tactic. Using it only proves that you're a douchebag who's proud to be hypocrite.

Don't lecture anyone on how to debate. You could lecture them on how to lie and weasel, but not on how to debate.
Frankly, I don’t care how you want to define your tactics. They are what they are and when you try and lead a debate on a topic and then abandon that topic to point fingers at the other side then you have lost the argument. When you add on top of that an effort to lecture others about how to debate then you become a hypocrite and a loser. A pretty accurate description of the infamous Bripat.
<YAWN!>

"Whataboutism" is a propaganda tactic, and nothing more. We all know you leftwing turds believe hypocrisy is a virtue. Only a profound sleaze bucket believes he can attack people he is guilty of himself. That's what you do. That's why you use the term.

My flagpole flies vacant... For the reasons of these cultists from each side bickering like me petulant little kids. Pffft on you

k1uodtfzpgf61.jpg

<YAWN!>

"Whataboutism" is a propaganda tactic, and nothing more. We all know you leftwing turds believe hypocrisy is a virtue. Only a profound sleaze bucket believes he can attack people he is guilty of himself. That's what you do. That's why you use the term.
I agree it’s a weak tactic. So why do you use it? I thought you wanted to debate. Now here you are trolling using your “propaganda tactics” and being a hypocrite and attacking people for doing what you are guilty of. This is hilarious. You’ve got yourself all twisted up like a pretzel... you should change your name to Bripretz

Forum List

Back