The Democrat Reich is trying to smear Marjorie Taylor Green.

The bitch has done a pretty good job of smearing herself.
The Q/Trumpsters love her. She's one of them.

She's not an outlier. That's how far over the edge the party is.
What has she said that is "whacky?"
Like those Jewish Space Lasers, do you?
She never mentioned Jews, NAZI. That's strictly a Dim thing.
You got paid again for using the N-word.

k1uodtfzpgf61.jpg
The Trumpsters don't see anything wrong with any of that.

It's just what good patriots do 'n stuff.
Prove she said any of that. Ilhan Omar married her brother, committed immigration fraud, diverted campaign funds to her lover, yada yada yada. Why should we take your smears against MTG seriously?
It's all out there. Easy to find. You just don't have the balls to look for it. You are a sheep.
You believe that a plane hit the Pentagon? Where is the footage? FBI removed footage of the 80 plus cameras just like they did in Oklahoma City. You are proof positive that the old adage of "With age, comes wisdom" is a fallacy. You are so fucking programmed that if your beloved "gubermint" ran news media declared that the moon was actually made of green cheese? You would think to yourself "I wonder what a piece of that would taste like on a Ritz cracker?"
You strike me as being just that fucking stupid.

You are proof positive that cuckoos don't get smarter. Islamic terrorists blew up the WTC.

We want the sarcastic and acidic remarks from our side now. Insults and slander just like you. When you bring the gun, we bring the dynamite. As we keep getting lower and lower.
Notice that none of these NAZI assholes can tell us exactly what she said that "smears herself." Meanwhile they defend lunatics like AOC and Nazi Piglosi.
She has said nothing wrong. She's a great American. She should get higher visibility in the party.

She is a fine patriot.
You failed to list anything she has said that is "crazy." Obviously, you're just spewing shit in typical Democrat Reich fashion.
Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene's history of spreading bizarre conspiracy theories, from space lasers to Frazzledrip You're as crazy as she is, and the same type of liar.
Behind a pay wall. Business Insider is a leftwing propaganda organ.

That is your standard line for denying a fact. All you spew is propaganda.
It's not a leftwing propaganda organ? Prove it, asshole.

k1uodtfzpgf61.jpg

Prove she said any of that. Ilhan Omar married her brother, committed immigration fraud, diverted campaign funds to her lover, yada yada yada. Why should we take your smears against MTG seriously?
It's all out there. Easy to find. You just don't have the balls to look for it. You are a sheep.
Why would I look for evidence to support your imbecile claims? You BIden NAZIs just don't understand how a debate forum works.

You never provide any evidence.

I lump her right in with the cookoos in the democrat party...all wackos. Out there. Not too bright. Thankfully not my neighbor.

Are we now are to assume those responsible for anti semitic rhetoric, outright lying, fabrication concerning Russian collusion, Ukrainian quid pro quo, inciting, and applauding civil unrest will also be removed from their committee assignments?

Calling others " anti semitic" while defending the Jewish Space Lazer woman.....
Defend this, NAZI:

She has said “Israel has hypnotized the world” and declared her hope that Allah will “awaken the people and help them see the evil doings of Israel.” She supports a boycott of Israel, a country she has compared to Nazi Germany. She accused her House colleagues who support Israel of pushing “for allegiance to a foreign country.” And she has suggested support for Israel is “all about the Benjamins.” (She later apologized for the last comment, but not all the others, before or since that one.)

Disagreeing with Israel does not make you anti-semitic. Netanyahu has done numerous things that were wrong.

k1uodtfzpgf61.jpg

Why would I look for evidence to support your imbecile claims? You BIden NAZIs just don't understand how a debate forum works.

I provide tons of evidence. What I don't do is play your go-fetch-it games.

Are we now are to assume those responsible for anti semitic rhetoric, outright lying, fabrication concerning Russian collusion, Ukrainian quid pro quo, inciting, and applauding civil unrest will also be removed from their committee assignments?

Calling others " anti semitic" while defending the Jewish Space Lazer woman.....
Defend this, NAZI:

She has said “Israel has hypnotized the world” and declared her hope that Allah will “awaken the people and help them see the evil doings of Israel.” She supports a boycott of Israel, a country she has compared to Nazi Germany. She accused her House colleagues who support Israel of pushing “for allegiance to a foreign country.” And she has suggested support for Israel is “all about the Benjamins.” (She later apologized for the last comment, but not all the others, before or since that one.)

Disagreeing with Israel does not make you anti-semitic. Netanyahu has done numerous things that were wrong.
Anyone who uses the term "Zionism" and supports the so-called Palestinians is an anti-semite.

k1uodtfzpgf61.jpg

Hahaha. You call for evidence and examples of why Greene is a kook. You are provided many including her listing several examples herself in front of congress which she apologized for. You then say you ignore those because they bore you. It honestly can’t get much dumber than that. You fail... again

Don’t pretend to be good at debate. You’re not

This video makes it pretty clear that the accusations the Democrat NAZIs are making against MTG are lies. She's a perfectly reasonable woman. They are afraid of her.

Cory Bush is the one who should be expelled from Congress.

They should let her talk. She's a complete moron and the public should hear it from her own mouth.

k1uodtfzpgf61.jpg

Hahaha. You call for evidence and examples of why Greene is a kook. You are provided many including her listing several examples herself in front of congress which she apologized for. You then say you ignore those because they bore you. It honestly can’t get much dumber than that. You fail... again

Green is 1000 times less kookie than a typical member of the Democrat Reich. Anyone who believes we're all going to die in 10 years from global warming is a kook, and most Democrats believe it. Anyone who says this country is racist is a kook, and all Democrats believe that.

k1uodtfzpgf61.jpg

ROFL! Says the idiot who has been shown to be contradicting himself too many times to count.

Tell us, oh wise one, is a house "infrastructure?"

She's just as much of a join at the Dems. I lump her in the same club just a different kind of lame old rhetoric. I'd vote for a homeless person before her or a dem. In fact a homeless person is more genuine and admirable.

k1uodtfzpgf61.jpg

Green is 1000 times less kookie than a typical member of the Democrat Reich. Anyone who believes we're all going to die in 10 years from global warming is a kook, and most Democrats believe it. Anyone who says this country is racist is a kook, and all Democrats believe that.
Hahaha and now the deflection and whataboutism. I seriously almost wrote at the end of my last comment that you would respond with a petty finger point. Pretty damn pathetic and predictable. We aren’t talking about Dems, we aren’t comparing, we are talking about MTG and why she is a kook. If you’ve now seen the light and can admit that she is a kook then we can pivot to do some comparisons if you’d like. Do you concede your original argument?

k1uodtfzpgf61.jpg

Marjorie either has a drug problem or a room temperature IQ.. Let her talk.. The American people need to hear her.

Forum List

Back