The Democrat war on work, what's their end game?

He's not. he knows and as every intelligent person does, health insurance is not a requirement for survival.
The problem with ACA which you moocher libs turn a blind eye is that for ACA to have a chance, the young and healthy must join the program in order to cover the cost of the older and less healthy. Failing that, the ACA collapses onto itself. Hence the individual mandate.
ACA is a Ponzi Scheme.

Wow, you understand how insurance works. Finally. Now explain to me why we need insurance companies in our healthcare equation.

The insurance carriers have the systems in place and the expertise to administer the plans.
On the other hand you people think the federal government capable of performing the tasks. Nope.
Obama just added another level of red tape which invariably drives up the cost and the price.

Now try and answer the question I asked. Why do you need health insurance companies in our healthcare system? "So they can administer the plans" is a mind boggling non-answer. If you don't know (which we both know you don't) then just say so.

No, they couldn't. Please educate yourself for once.

Again, you're wrong. But this isn't new for you. You're a flat out idiot.

Oh really? Who was stopping people from purchasing individual health insurance policies?
Stop the nonsense.
You people believe on demand free medical care is an entitlement.
And since you threw out the insult, it is apparent you've run out of ideas and lost the argument.
Look, you're a true believer. So be it. You think government can wave a magic wand and make it all better. Sorry Charlie Tuna, it doesn't work that way.
Someone has got to pay. Hence the reason for the ACA individual mandate. Without the dollars flowing inbound form those who require little medical care, ACA is doomed to collapse upon itself.

You're right. No one was being denied coverage before due to pre-existing conditions. That was all made up by the liberal media.
let me get this straight. A person should be able to carry no coverage, then get sick and then apply for coverage?
Newsflash. That is not insurance.
BTW, no one had mentioned pre existing conditions. Contrary to popular belief, ACA does not cover 100% of pre existing conditions. In fact it covers 100% of nothing.
Have you seen those deductibles? Out of pocket charges?
Covering every imaginable disease, condition or malady is financially and fiscally impossible.

Wow, you understand how insurance works. Finally. Now explain to me why we need insurance companies in our healthcare equation.

The insurance carriers have the systems in place and the expertise to administer the plans.
On the other hand you people think the federal government capable of performing the tasks. Nope.
Obama just added another level of red tape which invariably drives up the cost and the price.

Now try and answer the question I asked. Why do you need health insurance companies in our healthcare system? "So they can administer the plans" is a mind boggling non-answer. If you don't know (which we both know you don't) then just say so.
Asked and answered. You just don't like it. That's why you find the answer mind boggling.
Now you will bestow upon us YOUR theory. Have at it.

Oh really? Who was stopping people from purchasing individual health insurance policies?
Stop the nonsense.
You people believe on demand free medical care is an entitlement.
And since you threw out the insult, it is apparent you've run out of ideas and lost the argument.
Look, you're a true believer. So be it. You think government can wave a magic wand and make it all better. Sorry Charlie Tuna, it doesn't work that way.
Someone has got to pay. Hence the reason for the ACA individual mandate. Without the dollars flowing inbound form those who require little medical care, ACA is doomed to collapse upon itself.

You're right. No one was being denied coverage before due to pre-existing conditions. That was all made up by the liberal media.
let me get this straight. A person should be able to carry no coverage, then get sick and then apply for coverage?
Where the hell did I say that? Newsflash. I didn't.
BTW, no one had mentioned pre existing conditions. Contrary to popular belief, ACA does not cover 100% of pre existing conditions. In fact it covers 100% of nothing.
Covering every imaginable disease, condition or malady is financially and fiscally impossible.

And which pre-existing conditions prevent someone from getting a health insurance policy under the ACA? Be specific.

RDD is displaying the irrational defense I spoke about.

And for the record they are now covering preexisting shit because their income has nearly doubled. Course once this system becomes widely abused IT WILL COLLAPSE on itself.
Insurance was ment to be a gamble against future illness not a personal bank account for the terminally ill. It can not be sustained under the current law.
Which of course it was never intended to do. Doctors are fleeing and insurance is absurdly expensive now. But at least now 90 year old women can breathe easy since they have pediatric coverage

And which pre-existing conditions prevent someone from getting a health insurance policy under the ACA? Be specific.

Preexisting conditions didnt prevent you from getting insurance. They were just excluded in the policy.

You knuckleheads confuse healthcare and insurance. You're under the illusion that insurance is a right.

Preexisting conditions didnt prevent you from getting insurance. They were just excluded in the policy.

You knuckleheads confuse healthcare and insurance. You're under the illusion that insurance is a right.
Yes, but Obama said "healthcare is a right"...He meant health insurance.
Care? We have a right to medical care. Insurance on the other hand is a choice and must be purchased. Big difference.

"Where the hell did I say that? Newsflash. I didn't."
Um...If one has a condition which predated their initial enrollment in a plan or a an individual purchase of a plan, they in effect had no coverage. So, if one decides to enroll or purchase, AFTER the condition is acquired, you believe the condition should be covered? It does not and can not work that way.
They cannot be 'prevented' from getting a policy. The pre existing condition, which ever it may be is excluded.
Please...In your next post, make a stand FOR ACA.
Aside from the standard White House provided talking points, give examples of how ACA is cheaper, more efficient, benefits both patient and provider.
This ought to be good.
Oh, and don't come back with "show how it doesn't". We do not prove negatives here.

RDD is displaying the irrational defense I spoke about.

And for the record they are now covering preexisting shit because their income has nearly doubled. Course once this system becomes widely abused IT WILL COLLAPSE on itself.
Insurance was ment to be a gamble against future illness not a personal bank account for the terminally ill. It can not be sustained under the current law.
Which of course it was never intended to do. Doctors are fleeing and insurance is absurdly expensive now. But at least now 90 year old women can breathe easy since they have pediatric coverage

Of course. Private and teaching hospitals will do the same. The reimbursements simply do not cover the cost of care.

LOL, please stop commenting on topics you have absolutely no clue about.

That's how you shut up a liberal they run from a bad ass like me when I mention the word Jesus christ

You mean that middle eastern brown skinned hippie?

WTF is it with you libs and the race crap?

I have to remind myself that when dealing with people such as yourself that I need to dumb down the things I say so that you are able to keep up. I sometimes forget that life is difficult for people like you and thus you have difficulty with things that are being said. For that I apologize.

You are an idiot. I have TWO preexisting conditions. Count them, two. Ive had them for twenty plus years but yet guess what? Ive been able to purchase insurance. Not only that but I got the insurance ON MY OWN. No obamacare, no employer. All on my own, with preexisting conditions.

Fucking tool

Would a white house quote count?

"But the White House said the possible reduction would be due to voluntary steps by workers rather than businesses cutting jobs — people having the freedom to retire early or spend more time as stay-at-home parents because they no longer had to depend only on their employers for health insurance."

Associated Press

What's funny is that they acted like someone couldn't go buy health insurance on their own before Obamascare came into being, like the only way you could get it was thru employment?? And what's even more ironic, is that it doesn't cost any less now to go purchase it thru Obamascare than it did before. For the average income, that is. Poor people get it 'free' now, but that hasn't changed either, poor people were covered under medicaid before too. Obamascare was only about the feds gaining more power over the populace.

Are you wrong with everything you say in real life too? Or just on this message board?

What I said wasn't wrong, which means one of two things, or possibly both. One, you're an idiot, or two, you have no rebuttal so like a typical talking out your ass lib, you hurl insults as a form of defense. I'm going with 'both' for my final answer. :cool:

You are an idiot. I have TWO preexisting conditions. Count them, two. Ive had them for twenty plus years but yet guess what? Ive been able to purchase insurance. Not only that but I got the insurance ON MY OWN. No obamacare, no employer. All on my own, with preexisting conditions.

Fucking tool

Stupidity is not a pre-existing condition.

But you raise a good point, if you were able to get insurance with YOUR preexisting condition, that must mean everyone should have all of their preexisting conditions not be an issue either. How stupid of me.

What's funny is that they acted like someone couldn't go buy health insurance on their own before Obamascare came into being, like the only way you could get it was thru employment?? And what's even more ironic, is that it doesn't cost any less now to go purchase it thru Obamascare than it did before. For the average income, that is. Poor people get it 'free' now, but that hasn't changed either, poor people were covered under medicaid before too. Obamascare was only about the feds gaining more power over the populace.

Are you wrong with everything you say in real life too? Or just on this message board?

What I said wasn't wrong, which means one of two things, or possibly both. One, you're an idiot, or two, you have no rebuttal so like a typical talking out your ass lib, you hurl insults as a form of defense. I'm going with 'both' for my final answer. :cool:

Let me check again. Yeah, it was definitely wrong. Still is too. True story.

WTF. Seriously.

How can people being able to purchase health insurance on their own without having to get it through an employer possibly be a bad thing? You're a fucking psychopath. You haven't the slightest clue. If people start deriving their insurance elsewhere, the employers will simply stop providing it. Guess what that does to those who have existing coverage?

So, how is this enabling at all?

You obviously have zero clue what the statement you quoted is even saying. You aren't even in the same ballpark.

Whaaat?!

Why should people be enabled to buy insurance when they already had insurance?

You can be excused on this one since you've never actually had a job. For those people who don't mooch of their grandma, that actually have a paying job they often get their health insurance through their employer. However, when they were laid off or tried to change jobs they would lose that insurance. With the introduction of the exchanges people can buy insurance that isn't tied to their employer, "freeing" them of staying at a job they don't want or like simply because they need the health insurance.

But you're right, why should people have a choice? Choice is bad. Right?

Let me also put it in terms that pertain to you. Let's say Grandma decides to kick you off her insurance policy, you now can purchase health insurance on your own through an exchange where as before you would have a much more difficult time buying an individual policy. But then that would require you finding a job to pay for it. Don't sweat though, for moochers like you I get to subsidize your health insurance. You're welcome.

In a nutshell, a criminal act is fine so long as you or yours benefit.

Let me check again. Yeah, it was definitely wrong. Still is too. True story.

Details are a bitch, aren't they?

Whaaat?!

Why should people be enabled to buy insurance when they already had insurance?

You can be excused on this one since you've never actually had a job. For those people who don't mooch of their grandma, that actually have a paying job they often get their health insurance through their employer. However, when they were laid off or tried to change jobs they would lose that insurance. With the introduction of the exchanges people can buy insurance that isn't tied to their employer, "freeing" them of staying at a job they don't want or like simply because they need the health insurance.

But you're right, why should people have a choice? Choice is bad. Right?

Let me also put it in terms that pertain to you. Let's say Grandma decides to kick you off her insurance policy, you now can purchase health insurance on your own through an exchange where as before you would have a much more difficult time buying an individual policy. But then that would require you finding a job to pay for it. Don't sweat though, for moochers like you I get to subsidize your health insurance. You're welcome.

In a nutshell, a criminal act is fine so long as you or yours benefit.

Which post was this in response to? Because it certainly isn't the one you quoted.

Forum List

Back