The Democrat war on work, what's their end game?

What I said wasn't wrong, which means one of two things, or possibly both. One, you're an idiot, or two, you have no rebuttal so like a typical talking out your ass lib, you hurl insults as a form of defense. I'm going with 'both' for my final answer. :cool:

Let me check again. Yeah, it was definitely wrong. Still is too. True story.

Details are a bitch, aren't they?

Right, which is why the lack of details in your post is very telling. Probably because the details would expose how little you understand about the subject.

You can be excused on this one since you've never actually had a job. For those people who don't mooch of their grandma, that actually have a paying job they often get their health insurance through their employer. However, when they were laid off or tried to change jobs they would lose that insurance. With the introduction of the exchanges people can buy insurance that isn't tied to their employer, "freeing" them of staying at a job they don't want or like simply because they need the health insurance.

But you're right, why should people have a choice? Choice is bad. Right?

Let me also put it in terms that pertain to you. Let's say Grandma decides to kick you off her insurance policy, you now can purchase health insurance on your own through an exchange where as before you would have a much more difficult time buying an individual policy. But then that would require you finding a job to pay for it. Don't sweat though, for moochers like you I get to subsidize your health insurance. You're welcome.

In a nutshell, a criminal act is fine so long as you or yours benefit.

Which post was this in response to? Because it certainly isn't the one you quoted.

OOOoooooooooooooooooooooops, I forgot.

Is not a crime when the elitist-fascist axis of evil does it.

Let me check again. Yeah, it was definitely wrong. Still is too. True story.

Details are a bitch, aren't they?

Right, which is why the lack of details in your post is very telling. Probably because the details would expose how little you understand about the subject.

No, so sorry, butI was referring to your supposed 'rebuttal' post. ---> You're wrong!!

Gee, what a witty and intellectually stimulating debate!!! You keep doing that sweetie, it's really working well for you. :lol:

It was, until the hater dupes show up with their happy horseshytte, stupid insults, and lies...

''What's funny is that they acted like someone couldn't go buy health insurance on their own before Obamascare came into being, like the only way you could get it was thru employment?? And what's even more ironic, is that it doesn't cost any less now to go purchase it thru Obamascare than it did before. For the average income, that is. Poor people get it 'free' now, but that hasn't changed either, poor people were covered under medicaid before too. Obamascare was only about the feds gaining more power over the populace.''

Average, say 30 k, you get 75 per cent off at least with O-care..

Medicaid BEFORE, had to earn less than 800/mo at best- NYS, now under 1500 for single, 2700 family of 4. And most states you had to earn nothing, forcing people on to Welfare. You're clueless like all the brainwashed, and an ugly American as well...

Where the hell did I say that? Newsflash. I didn't.

And which pre-existing conditions prevent someone from getting a health insurance policy under the ACA? Be specific.

Preexisting conditions didnt prevent you from getting insurance. They were just excluded in the policy.

You knuckleheads confuse healthcare and insurance. You're under the illusion that insurance is a right.

LOL, please stop commenting on topics you have absolutely no clue about.

HA ha ha...Yer kidding. I presented facts. All you've provided are snippy one liners.
Yer all done here. Out of gas.
I state this because you have offered nothing, ZERO in rebuttal.

Preexisting conditions didnt prevent you from getting insurance. They were just excluded in the policy.

You knuckleheads confuse healthcare and insurance. You're under the illusion that insurance is a right.

HA ha ha...Yer kidding. I presented facts. All you've provided are snippy one liners.
Yer all done here. Out of gas.
I state this because you have offered nothing, ZERO in rebuttal.

You haven't posted a single verifiable fact on this site since you've been here. We both know this.

It was, until the hater dupes show up with their happy horseshytte, stupid insults, and lies...

''What's funny is that they acted like someone couldn't go buy health insurance on their own before Obamascare came into being, like the only way you could get it was thru employment?? And what's even more ironic, is that it doesn't cost any less now to go purchase it thru Obamascare than it did before. For the average income, that is. Poor people get it 'free' now, but that hasn't changed either, poor people were covered under medicaid before too. Obamascare was only about the feds gaining more power over the populace.''

Average, say 30 k, you get 75 per cent off at least with O-care..

Medicaid BEFORE, had to earn less than 800/mo at best- NYS, now under 1500 for single, 2700 family of 4. And most states you had to earn nothing, forcing people on to Welfare. You're clueless like all the brainwashed, and an ugly American as well...

NO AUTHORITY WHATSOEVER TO (a) MANDATE THAT PEOPLE INSURE THEMSELVES (B) NO AUTHORITY TO SUBSIDIZE INSURANCE

You mean that middle eastern brown skinned hippie?

WTF is it with you libs and the race crap?

I have to remind myself that when dealing with people such as yourself that I need to dumb down the things I say so that you are able to keep up. I sometimes forget that life is difficult for people like you and thus you have difficulty with things that are being said. For that I apologize.

another useless drive by post.
I'm still awaiting your rebuttal as to why you believe Obamacare to be a panacea.

You are an idiot. I have TWO preexisting conditions. Count them, two. Ive had them for twenty plus years but yet guess what? Ive been able to purchase insurance. Not only that but I got the insurance ON MY OWN. No obamacare, no employer. All on my own, with preexisting conditions.

Fucking tool

Stupidity is not a pre-existing condition.

But you raise a good point, if you were able to get insurance with YOUR preexisting condition, that must mean everyone should have all of their preexisting conditions not be an issue either. How stupid of me.

Indeed, very stupid of you.

let me get this straight. A person should be able to carry no coverage, then get sick and then apply for coverage?
Newsflash. That is not insurance.
Where the hell did I say that? Newsflash. I didn't.
BTW, no one had mentioned pre existing conditions. Contrary to popular belief, ACA does not cover 100% of pre existing conditions. In fact it covers 100% of nothing.
Have you seen those deductibles? Out of pocket charges?
Covering every imaginable disease, condition or malady is financially and fiscally impossible.

And which pre-existing conditions prevent someone from getting a health insurance policy under the ACA? Be specific.

Well, it's either insurance or the emergency room at up to hundreds the times the cost of preemptive health care. The tax payers pay for the emergency room. Not very fiscal.

You are an idiot. I have TWO preexisting conditions. Count them, two. Ive had them for twenty plus years but yet guess what? Ive been able to purchase insurance. Not only that but I got the insurance ON MY OWN. No obamacare, no employer. All on my own, with preexisting conditions.

Fucking tool

But you raise a good point, if you were able to get insurance with YOUR preexisting condition, that must mean everyone should have all of their preexisting conditions not be an issue either. How stupid of me.

And right over your head. But you're a ex-con who mixes concrete and complains on the internet for fun so your bar is pretty low.

And right over your head. But you're a ex-con who mixes concrete and complains on the internet for fun so your bar is pretty low.

Yeah ok, whatever you say Einstein.

Ps. I'm not a concrete guy. I remodel homes. In fact im so good at it I've won national awards and had my work on the cover of Home & Garden magazine.

What do you do? What are your accolades? Keyboard puncher of the year? Fuck off tard

Ps. I'm not a concrete guy. I remodel homes. In fact im so good at it I've won national awards and had my work on the cover of Home & Garden magazine.

What do you do? What are your accolades? Keyboard puncher of the year? Fuck off tard

I live off welfare and watch the Maury show....professionally.

I live off welfare and watch the Maury show....professionally.

Your shame is duly noted.

Many many Americans are strugling to make ends meet and in fact millions still can't find sustainable employment. Yet here come the democrats celebrating the fact that work isn't that important.
I refuse to believe that most Americans would rather live a subsidized life than to persue their own dreams.
I believe the sudden belief by democrats that work is a ball and chain is their irrational defense of obamacare and the fact that they now realize it is killing jobs. So rather than rectify the problem they rationalize that work isn't really that important.

Are dems digging themselves a hole that will take decades to recover from or has American become so complacent that this will be excused?

Nope. They just want the people to forcibly kick their asses out of Washington.

If you are going to attempt to come off as an arrogant, condescending pompous ass who believes you are superior, at least enroll in English as a second language to make your act minutely believable. Your grammar is atrocious, but not nearly as atrocious as your posts.

Last edited:

If you are going to attempt to come off as an arrogant, condescending pompous ass who believes you are superior, at least enroll in English as a second language to make your act minutely believable. Your grammar is atrocious, but not nearly as atrocious as your posts.

Lol, this is the best you can do?

Some of these shitty jobs should be done by robots....Food production should also be done this way and people making less then 100k per year should get food stamps.

We're not in the 19th century anymore....We don't have to rely on that model of doing things.

To be blunt and straight to the point, Democrats are economically inept to the point of insanity. They wish they understood it, so they parade around as though they do. The results are that they essentially turn the discipline on its head in order to justify their feelings of a society where no one has to work, ownership is best when it's by everyone instead of an individual and that money is the result of the state spending, not private industry.

So they flail around, change definitions, make shit up and general run afoul what otherwise works just fine without intervention.

Last FOUR recessions happened on Republican watches...

I think it's hard for you guys to make the argument you know what you are doing.

Forum List

Back