🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Democratic party now has a 17 year old as its party leader

You can see they get a ridiculous version of events.
If it wasn't for Obama's policy, there would be 17 kids alive today. That's the fact.
Wow, are you really that desperate to blame Obama for everything? That’s pretty pathetic
It is his policy that allowed it to happen.
That’s like saying the second amendment is responsible for all gun deaths. Stupid argument. Stop pointing the finger and start talking about real solutions
Trump did, he just got rid of that stupid policy.
Great, always room to improve. Just try and be more honest with your debate. Blaming Obama for 17 deaths in a tragic school shooting is a lazy partisan argument that just makes you sound like an ass

The Democratic party now has a 17 year old as its party leader who also wants to grab your guns .
That’s interesting cause I heard an interview with him yesterday where he said that he doesn’t want to repeal the 2nd amendement, just wants to keep crazies from getting guns. And he also stated that he doesn’t support either political party as he is focused on this single issue and there are pro gun and pro gun control advocates on both sides.

Guess the OP got that one dead wrong.
He is going after the nra, when it's Obama's policy that let the shooter get the gun.
Because he could not ban them? So So ridiculous...
No, if the school would've reported the shooters crimes and mental illness to the police. He wouldn't of been able to buy a gun. Thanks Obama.

plus not to mention the obama policy of not turning violent and criminal students over to law enforcement

instead choosing to cover it up with a diversionary program
The kid had been reported to law enforcement many times. Did you not know that or are you another that is so desperate to blame Obama? Come on, grow up.

The Democratic party now has a 17 year old as its party leader who also wants to grab your guns .
That’s interesting cause I heard an interview with him yesterday where he said that he doesn’t want to repeal the 2nd amendement, just wants to keep crazies from getting guns. And he also stated that he doesn’t support either political party as he is focused on this single issue and there are pro gun and pro gun control advocates on both sides.

He is going after the nra, when it's Obama's policy that let the shooter get the gun.
No, if the school would've reported the shooters crimes and mental illness to the police. He wouldn't of been able to buy a gun. Thanks Obama.

plus not to mention the obama policy of not turning violent and criminal students over to law enforcement

And about this “diversionary program” what do you have against personal responsibility?. I’d think you’d support encouraging organizations and communities to deal with their issues instead of running to the police to report every incident. If you’re driving with your friend, wife or kid and they speed, do you call the highway patrol to come give them a ticket? Is that the kind of community you want? One where the police handle everything?

The kid had been reported to law enforcement many times. Did you not know that or are you another that is so desperate to blame Obama? Come on, grow up.
They stood down for the positive program. Perhaps you should go read

And about this “diversionary program” what do you have against personal responsibility?. I’d think you’d support encouraging organizations and communities to deal with their issues instead of running to the police to report every incident. If you’re driving with your friend, wife or kid and they speed, do you call the highway patrol to come give them a ticket? Is that the kind of community you want? One where the police handle everything?
I want one that reports on people who abuse others. And people do call in drunk driving

Oh, this shit again.

What’s he want then?

Oh, this shit again.
Yes, I’m using real words and real messages from the actually person saying them. I know it’s a mind numbing concept for you being used to spoon fed regurgitated rhetoric given to you from conservative radio and the sorts but it’s always better going straight to the source.

of course he had been reported and diverted a product of another failed liberal policy

And about this “diversionary program” what do you have against personal responsibility?.

no i am never have been nor will be in favor of letting criminals off the hook

it is a laugh to call the diversionary program personal responsibility --LOL

personal responsibility is facing the consequences of your actions ya retard

Oh, this shit again.

to late to back off the cliff once that cat is out of the bag

Forum List

Back