šŸŒŸ Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! šŸŒŸ

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs šŸŽ

The Democratic party now has a 17 year old as its party leader

Laws like regulations are meaningless if all you do is regulate without enforcement, I just proved that by watching liberals simply blow by the other cited examples. obviously you were able to prove just how effective Government has been in trying to ā€œregulateā€ and control the flow of drugs in this country. Just like guns, Government regulations to control the flow by making it illegal has been proven ineffective.

Thanks for proving my point. Donā€™t make it this easy next time .
All regulations require enforcement. Thereā€™s no point in having a regulation without it.

Well you can prove that then by simply providing me facts, showing the length of time convicts ACTUALLY serve in prison when they are found guilty of a crime involving guns as well as those cases they are convicted of murder. Show me this ā€œenforcementā€ of time served among those found guilty of using guns.

Also what happened to the war on drugs, that government promised to crack down for kids who get addicted and the relentless cases of drug overdose across this nation? Where is this success of government involvement in criminalizing drugs?

I really donā€™t see this ā€œenforcementā€ of regulations through incarceration sentences served. I doubt you can back up your statement Faun.
Imbecile, violators serve no time when regulations are not enforced. :eusa_doh:

Let me provide an example which may explain it better for you. Which regulation exactly, oh do tell, was effective in preventing the gun shooting at a the YouTube headquarters in San Bruno California? Was there not any effort to provide stricter regulations since the killings at San Bernardino? How strict is that Stateā€™s gun laws? Was it classified as a safe ā€œgun freeā€ zone by the corporation?

Can you provide an answer behind those gun laws and gun regulations?
Now you're talking oranges while I'm speaking of apples.

I'm not talking about preventing every single crime. That's never possible. I said no one goes to jail when regulations are not enforced.

Actually, according to progressives.. gun laws and gun regulations are there to stop this from happening. Now if you took the time to do some research on current actual jail time served, you would see the real problem in regards to gun violence.

All regulations require enforcement. Thereā€™s no point in having a regulation without it.

Well you can prove that then by simply providing me facts, showing the length of time convicts ACTUALLY serve in prison when they are found guilty of a crime involving guns as well as those cases they are convicted of murder. Show me this ā€œenforcementā€ of time served among those found guilty of using guns.

Also what happened to the war on drugs, that government promised to crack down for kids who get addicted and the relentless cases of drug overdose across this nation? Where is this success of government involvement in criminalizing drugs?

I really donā€™t see this ā€œenforcementā€ of regulations through incarceration sentences served. I doubt you can back up your statement Faun.
Imbecile, violators serve no time when regulations are not enforced. :eusa_doh:

Let me provide an example which may explain it better for you. Which regulation exactly, oh do tell, was effective in preventing the gun shooting at a the YouTube headquarters in San Bruno California? Was there not any effort to provide stricter regulations since the killings at San Bernardino? How strict is that Stateā€™s gun laws? Was it classified as a safe ā€œgun freeā€ zone by the corporation?

Can you provide an answer behind those gun laws and gun regulations?
Now you're talking oranges while I'm speaking of apples.

I'm not talking about preventing every single crime. That's never possible. I said no one goes to jail when regulations are not enforced.

Actually, according to progressives.. gun laws and gun regulations are there to stop this from happening. Now if you took the time to do some research on current actual jail time served, you would see the real problem in regards to gun violence.
No one ever said gun restrictions would eliminate gun violence entirely. Shit, there are countries which ban all guns and still occasionally experience gun violence.

Gun restrictions are meant to curb gun violence.

Forum List

Back