🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Democratic party now has a 17 year old as its party leader

Poor little Camera Hogg... he'll be thrown in the trash bin of rabid leftist morons as soon as the left is fully embarrassed of him.

look at you covering up for the kid. ain't you sweet? dude, you don't know that kid from any other.

I think he wants a debate on gun control, I support that and your dipshit questions are pointless.
then why is he preaching rather than assembling? he hasn't invited one opposition person to sit and debate. correct me if I'm wrong.

He confronted Marco Rubio, those kids had a town hall with representation from the NRA, perhaps you missed it.
no he didn't. that was a circus, not a debate. no debate has been set up. Marching isn't a debate, it is a mandate. so stop yourself.

You missed the Town Hall?

I guess you're also are not aware of what they are up to now which is setting up town halls for all members of Congress to talk about gun control.

Town Hall Project

I hate to ask but do you have any more worthless questions?
Town hall? Hahahaha that’s not a place to decide what to do that there was an all out attack on freedom

It's great to see a reasonable and responsible Republican gun owner...

DZ3ZxeaWAAAxz_U.jpg
I'd ask him the same thing I will ask you, define an assault weapon. Cause a rock is an assault weapon. So is a knife, an arrow, a car, damn near everything on the planet can be an assault weapon.

Funny. Why doesn't the military use rocks, knives, arrows, and cars - instead of guns? Gee, I wonder why guns are the weapons of choice...

I think he wants a debate on gun control, I support that and your dipshit questions are pointless.
then why is he preaching rather than assembling? he hasn't invited one opposition person to sit and debate. correct me if I'm wrong.

He confronted Marco Rubio, those kids had a town hall with representation from the NRA, perhaps you missed it.
no he didn't. that was a circus, not a debate. no debate has been set up. Marching isn't a debate, it is a mandate. so stop yourself.

I guess you're also are not aware of what they are up to now which is setting up town halls for all members of Congress to talk about gun control.

Town Hall Project

Town hall? Hahahaha that’s not a place to decide what to do that there was an all out attack on freedom

Sure buddy, in the mean time these kids are bringing the debate to Congress. So, just sit on your hands and do nothing.

Town Hall Project

Sure buddy, in the mean time these kids are bringing the debate to Congress. So, just sit on your hands and do nothing.
They are? You saying my opinion doesn’t count? Yeah go with that poindexter

Personally I think they should skip the NRA and that appears to be what they are doing by setting up town halls across the country to discuss gun control.
Town halls are a joke...they fill the place with anti gun folks and it turns into a shout down rather than a debate...

Well, tough shit I guess you're not going to go.
It’s what one does who doesn’t want to debate! Just what I said

Town Hall Project

They are? You saying my opinion doesn’t count? Yeah go with that poindexter

Yes, they are. That is the purpose of the upcoming town halls.

Does your opinion count? Not to me, does that help?

Personally I think they should skip the NRA and that appears to be what they are doing by setting up town halls across the country to discuss gun control.
Town halls are a joke...they fill the place with anti gun folks and it turns into a shout down rather than a debate...

Well, tough shit I guess you're not going to go.
It’s what one does who doesn’t want to debate! Just what I said

OK, whatever that means. Are we done?

Yes, since school policy, local law enforcement and the FBI were at fault.

It was the gun dumbass. Stop being so ignorant.

I could put my semi automatic outside on the front porch all day and it won't kill a damn thing. I could do that every day and not one shot will be fired.
Wow, did you figure all that out on your own?! Impressive. Now let me ask you one. Give a killer a machine gun and a crowd vs. a musket and a crowd... in which scenario do more people die? Think hard...

Oh get real. Machine guns aren't legal. Neither is murder though.

If someone has criminal intent to commit mass murder they will find the appropriate weapons to do maximum damage. Where there is a will there is a way.
I didnt day anything about legal or illegal. I was make a point just like you were doing with your front porch story.

I’m not buying your “if there’s a will there’s a way” crap. It may be true for some and we get a vegas situation... but it’s not true for most. Most get what they can get, they buy what’s available. If there was a will to do max damage then more would use of machine guns but we don’t see that because they are heavily regulated. Can you at least acknowledge that point?

When have criminals been deterred from obtaining a gun simply because government regulated it? The question isn’t about regulation, that’s the oldest overused message by progressives. The real question comes in the matter of prison time once a crime using a gun has been committed. Now because democrats are soft with regard to using the death penalty, we have to settle with jail time. Now can you quote for me how much jail time a convicted felon actually serves for using a gun to commit a crime that’s also involved in a murder? Are we talking months or actual years? Is prison overcrowding a compensated, meh whatever, excuse for liberal progressives? No let’s only look to regulations. What a joke.

Apparently then, you believe that when there is a car crash, the fault lies with the car, not either of the drivers. Interesting. When infants drown in "empty" five-gallon plastic buckets with a little water in them, it is the fault of the bucket. Got it!
Drivers are at fault just like shooters are at fault, but because of the danger we have regulations to maximize safety. We have such things like, car safety standards, inspections, speed limits, licensing requirements, seat belt laws, traffic signs, DUI regulations and fines. Do you really not understand how this works?

I’m going to use your speed limit example as one. If you have a section of highway that drops to 55 but you find the vast majority are simply going at a their own chosen speed of 75 maybe even 80, how effective is that speed limit viewed as being effective?

Let’s now look to drugs. Remember the old “this is your brain ad of the 80s? How effective has that government enforcement been? Obviously you can tell by the amount of states hoping to legalize pot (of course government will make sure to stop.. question.. and enforce the “only for medical purposes” when they see you using it)

Shall we also go into prohibition with how effective that went for the government?

Apparently then, you believe that when there is a car crash, the fault lies with the car, not either of the drivers. Interesting. When infants drown in "empty" five-gallon plastic buckets with a little water in them, it is the fault of the bucket. Got it!
Drivers are at fault just like shooters are at fault, but because of the danger we have regulations to maximize safety. We have such things like, car safety standards, inspections, speed limits, licensing requirements, seat belt laws, traffic signs, DUI regulations and fines. Do you really not understand how this works?

I’m going to use your speed limit example as one. If you have a section of highway that drops to 55 but you find the vast majority are simply going at a their own chosen speed of 75 maybe even 80, how effective is that speed limit viewed as being effective?

Let’s now look to drugs. Remember the old “this is your brain ad of the 80s? How effective has that government enforcement been? Obviously you can tell by the amount of states hoping to legalize pot (of course government will make sure to stop.. question.. and enforce the “only for medical purposes” when they see you using it)

Shall we also go into prohibition with how effective that went for the government?
Enforce that speed limit and watch how fast it becomes effective.

I can answer that. It becomes effective only when there's a cop around.

That would be enforcement.

That would be enforcement.

Yes, I know, and it only works at the point where it's actually happening. Everywhere else, people still ignore the speed limit entirely.

Forum List

Back