🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Democratic party now has a 17 year old as its party leader

There is no law but that hardly matters, nobody is claiming it's against the law for the NRA to contribute, he's just calling out politicians who except their money and have done absolutely nothing for gun control.

Is this too difficult a concept for you as well?
why shouldn't they take their money? why does he have the right to tell a politician whose money they can and can't take. what kind of asinine crap is that? And you want someone to take the punk seriously? LOL. nope. who died and gave him the title for 3200 students? that's what I want to know.

Are you asking why a citizen has the right to express their opinions on what politicians should or shouldn't do? Do you really want an answer to that? Or did you remember what country you live in?

A better question is who died and gave you the title of king dipshit with your moronic questions that don't pass a basic logic test?

3,200 students? LOL
yep 3,200 students, who did not give him speaker rights for them sorry. a citizen speaks for themselves. you should learn this.

How many people showed up for the March for our Lives protests around the country let along the world? A lot more than 3,200 and he never claimed he spoke for all the students of Parkland either.

You're now at the point where you're just reaching for anything.
those weren't students from the school. why are you so ignorant?

You're slow.

Hogg never said he represented all the students from his school. I merely pointed out the number of people from the global rallies who do support Hogg since you seemed think the number 3,200 meant something.

why shouldn't they take their money? why does he have the right to tell a politician whose money they can and can't take. what kind of asinine crap is that? And you want someone to take the punk seriously? LOL. nope. who died and gave him the title for 3200 students? that's what I want to know.

Are you asking why a citizen has the right to express their opinions on what politicians should or shouldn't do? Do you really want an answer to that? Or did you remember what country you live in?

A better question is who died and gave you the title of king dipshit with your moronic questions that don't pass a basic logic test?

3,200 students? LOL
yep 3,200 students, who did not give him speaker rights for them sorry. a citizen speaks for themselves. you should learn this.

How many people showed up for the March for our Lives protests around the country let along the world? A lot more than 3,200 and he never claimed he spoke for all the students of Parkland either.

You're slow.

Hogg never said he represented all the students from his school. I merely pointed out the number of people from the global rallies who do support Hogg since you seemed think the number 3,200 meant something.
Yes he is playing the victim for all card and he no longer carries it. The mere fact that he's grandstanding changes his status. deal with it. When he's 18 and relevant, he can talk, until then he can just shut the hell up. He has no loss. None.

3,200 students? LOL

You're slow.

Yes he is playing the victim for all card and he no longer carries it. The mere fact that he's grandstanding changes his status. deal with it. When he's 18 and relevant, he can talk, until then he can just shut the hell up. He has no loss. None.

Dude, you are now the one being a little whiny bitch. He never claimed whatever it is you think he did. He survived a mass shooting and he has opinions about it and he is doing what many Americans have done when put in similar situations.

When he's 18 and relevant? Until then he can shut up? I thought it was you who thought Hogg didn't have the right to try and silence others. Boy, you one mad mess.

It's great to see a reasonable and responsible Republican gun owner...

DZ3ZxeaWAAAxz_U.jpg

You're slow.

Dude, you are now the one being a little whiny bitch. He never claimed whatever it is you think he did. He survived a mass shooting and he has opinions about it and he is doing what many Americans have done when put in similar situations.

When he's 18 and relevant? Until then he can shut up? I thought it was you who thought Hogg didn't have the right to try and silence others. Boy, you one mad mess.
no he doesn't have opinions about his school be under attack. he is talking about the NRA. how are those two things the same?

DZ3ZxeaWAAAxz_U.jpg
I'd ask him the same thing I will ask you, define an assault weapon. Cause a rock is an assault weapon. So is a knife, an arrow, a car, damn near everything on the planet can be an assault weapon.

You're slow.

well he doesn't have a right to an opinion until he's 18, sorry.

You're slow.

no he doesn't have opinions about his school be under attack. he is talking about the NRA. how are those two things the same?

I disagree, mostly because I think your argument is getting more and more unhinged.

Hogg seems to want common sense gun control laws and the NRA in the past has lobbied so that never happens. See how the two tie together? No? Of course you don't.

Ya' know thanks but no thanks, next time I'll just debate the brick wall, it's more challenging.

You're slow.

Oh? Opinions are illegal for those under 18? That's not even the stupidest thing you've said today.

You're slow.

I disagree, mostly because I think your argument is getting more and more unhinged.

Hogg seems to want common sense gun control laws and the NRA in the past has lobbied so that never happens. See how the two tie together? No? Of course you don't.

Ya' know thanks but no thanks, next time I'll just debate the brick wall, it's more challenging.
See, you keep going there. I don't care what he thinks. The NRA killed no one. They never targeted anyone, they never wrote legislation to a gun law, in fact they are a very small business. The NRA is millions of american citizens and he is saying that all of those citizens have blood on their hands. Well he can get fked for that comment. He was fine at school, stay there. don't preach at me a citizen with a right to vote. When he gets that right he can go to the booth and vote. that's how it is done in this country.

You're slow.

Oh? Opinions are illegal for those under 18? That's not even the stupidest thing you've said today.
yep. As I've stated before, when he starts telling his parents how to run their household he can talk.

You're slow.

See, you keep going there. I don't care what he thinks.

I don't remember debating you on what you thought of Hogg, that's kind of irrelevant.

The NRA killed no one. They never targeted anyone, they never wrote legislation to a gun law, in fact they are a very small business.

Sure, a small business that has given politicians millions of dollars in campaign cash to resist any real gun control laws.

The NRA is millions of american citizens and he is saying that all of those citizens have blood on their hands.

Oh, that's cute. He never said NRA members have blood on their hands. A lot of NRA members actually disagree with the NRA organization about gun control laws.

Well he can get fked for that comment. He was fine at school, stay there. don't preach at me a citizen with a right to vote. When he gets that right he can go to the booth and vote. that's how it is done in this country.

Quote the comment he said about the NRA, I guarantee it's not about the rank and file members it's about the political arm of the NRA and the politicians who except their money.

When he agrees with you on the NRA that's when he's allowed to vote because that's how it's done in this country? You need a lot more than a lesson in civics. :rofl:

DZ3ZxeaWAAAxz_U.jpg
I'd ask him the same thing I will ask you, define an assault weapon. Cause a rock is an assault weapon. So is a knife, an arrow, a car, damn near everything on the planet can be an assault weapon.

It was already defined in the previous assault weapons ban! Why do you clowns keep asking the same question?

The Federal Assault Weapons Ban (AWB)—officially, the Public Safety and Recreational Firearms Use Protection Act—is a subsection of the Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act of 1994, a United States federal law that included a prohibition on the manufacture for civilian use of certain semi-automatic firearms it defined as assault weapons, as well as certain ammunition magazines it defined as "large capacity".

The ten-year ban was passed by the U.S. Congress on September 13, 1994, following a close 52–48 vote in the Senate, and signed into law by then President Bill Clinton the same day. The ban only applied to weapons manufactured after the date of the ban's enactment, and it expired on September 13, 2004, in accordance with its sunset provision.

Several constitutional challenges were filed against provisions of the ban, but all were rejected by reviewing courts. There were multiple attempts to renew the ban, but none succeeded.

Federal Assault Weapons Ban - Wikipedia

You're slow.

yep. As I've stated before, when he starts telling his parents how to run their household he can talk.

Said no one with a lick of sense ever. You're melting.

DZ3ZxeaWAAAxz_U.jpg

It was already defined in the previous assault weapons ban! Why do you clowns keep asking the same question?

The Federal Assault Weapons Ban (AWB)—officially, the Public Safety and Recreational Firearms Use Protection Act—is a subsection of the Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act of 1994, a United States federal law that included a prohibition on the manufacture for civilian use of certain semi-automatic firearms it defined as assault weapons, as well as certain ammunition magazines it defined as "large capacity".

The ten-year ban was passed by the U.S. Congress on September 13, 1994, following a close 52–48 vote in the Senate, and signed into law by then President Bill Clinton the same day. The ban only applied to weapons manufactured after the date of the ban's enactment, and it expired on September 13, 2004, in accordance with its sunset provision.

Several constitutional challenges were filed against provisions of the ban, but all were rejected by reviewing courts. There were multiple attempts to renew the ban, but none succeeded.

Federal Assault Weapons Ban - Wikipedia
yeah thanks for that cause that ban did nothing. so repeating history is stupid. so please define your assault weapons.

Said no one with a lick of sense ever. You're melting.
so you don't think his parents should take his advise on how to run the household budget? I bet he has opinions.

So instead of finding a common denominator of where mass shooters obtain their weapons you want to blame school policy? That's intelligent decit [deceit] at it best.

Yes, since school policy, local law enforcement and the FBI were at fault.

It was the gun dumbass. Stop being so ignorant.

I could put my semi automatic outside on the front porch all day and it won't kill a damn thing. I could do that every day and not one shot will be fired.

Which is why we need responsible gun laws, because people like you would leave their weapon on the porch.

Forum List

Back