The Democratic party now has a 17 year old as its party leader

Dude, you are now the one being a little whiny bitch. He never claimed whatever it is you think he did. He survived a mass shooting and he has opinions about it and he is doing what many Americans have done when put in similar situations.

When he's 18 and relevant? Until then he can shut up? I thought it was you who thought Hogg didn't have the right to try and silence others. Boy, you one mad mess.
well he doesn't have a right to an opinion until he's 18, sorry.

Oh? Opinions are illegal for those under 18? That's not even the stupidest thing you've said today.
yep. As I've stated before, when he starts telling his parents how to run their household he can talk.

Said no one with a lick of sense ever. You're melting.
so you don't think his parents should take his advise on how to run the household budget? I bet he has opinions.

^Losing it.

Oh? Opinions are illegal for those under 18? That's not even the stupidest thing you've said today.
yep. As I've stated before, when he starts telling his parents how to run their household he can talk.

so you don't think his parents should take his advise on how to run the household budget? I bet he has opinions.

^Losing it.
no, no, you want me to take this kids advice. Why don't you answer whether his parents are? are you afraid of the question? LOL

It seems colleges don't want his advice either.

^Losing it.
no, no, you want me to take this kids advice. Why don't you answer whether his parents are? are you afraid of the question? LOL

His relationship with his parents is none of my business but my understanding is they fully support him and I don't really care if you take his advice, whatever that means.

He's already been accepted to several schools so that doesn't work either.

So instead of finding a common denominator of where mass shooters obtain their weapons you want to blame school policy? That's intelligent decit [deceit] at it best.

Yes, since school policy, local law enforcement and the FBI were at fault.

It was the gun dumbass. Stop being so ignorant.

I could put my semi automatic outside on the front porch all day and it won't kill a damn thing. I could do that every day and not one shot will be fired.

Which is why we need responsible gun laws, because people like you would leave their weapon on the porch.
since when can't he do that if he's there?

^Losing it.

His relationship with his parents is none of my business but my understanding is they fully support him and I don't really care if you take his advice, whatever that means.

then why'd he whine about it?

^Losing it.

He didn't whine, he stated he was rejected by some schools and accepted by others and ultimately it wasn't the closest thing on his mind at the moment.

Done with the questions or do you want to continue to fail?

^Losing it.

He didn't whine, he stated he was rejected by some schools and accepted by others and ultimately it wasn't the closest thing on his mind at the moment.

look at you covering up for the kid. ain't you sweet? dude, you don't know that kid from any other.

^Losing it.

look at you covering up for the kid. ain't you sweet? dude, you don't know that kid from any other.

I think he wants a debate on gun control, I support that and your dipshit questions are pointless.

I think he wants a debate on gun control, I support that and your dipshit questions are pointless.
then why is he preaching rather than assembling? he hasn't invited one opposition person to sit and debate. correct me if I'm wrong.

then why is he preaching rather than assembling? he hasn't invited one opposition person to sit and debate. correct me if I'm wrong.

He confronted Marco Rubio, those kids had a town hall with representation from the NRA, perhaps you missed it.

He confronted Marco Rubio, those kids had a town hall with representation from the NRA, perhaps you missed it.
no he didn't. that was a circus, not a debate. no debate has been set up. Marching isn't a debate, it is a mandate. so stop yourself.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

no he didn't. that was a circus, not a debate. no debate has been set up. Marching isn't a debate, it is a mandate. so stop yourself.

You missed the Town Hall?

I guess you're also are not aware of what they are up to now which is setting up town halls for all members of Congress to talk about gun control.

Town Hall Project

I hate to ask but do you have any more worthless questions?

It's great to see a reasonable and responsible Republican gun owner...

DZ3ZxeaWAAAxz_U.jpg
I'd ask him the same thing I will ask you, define an assault weapon. Cause a rock is an assault weapon. So is a knife, an arrow, a car, damn near everything on the planet can be an assault weapon.

Hell, the 9/11 hijackers used box cutters. I myself could kill someone with a crochet hook, if I had a mind to.

Dude, you are now the one being a little whiny bitch. He never claimed whatever it is you think he did. He survived a mass shooting and he has opinions about it and he is doing what many Americans have done when put in similar situations.

When he's 18 and relevant? Until then he can shut up? I thought it was you who thought Hogg didn't have the right to try and silence others. Boy, you one mad mess.

I believe we heard his opinion of his parents.

'When your old-a** parent is like, :I don’t know how to send an iMessage,: and you’re just like, "Give me the f***ing phone and let me handle it," Sadly, that’s what we have to do with our government. Our parents don’t know how to use a f***ing democracy, so we have to.'

I'd smack the snot out of my kid for talking to or about me like that, and I'd do it doubly for talking like that in public.

It's great to see a reasonable and responsible Republican gun owner...

DZ3ZxeaWAAAxz_U.jpg
I'd ask him the same thing I will ask you, define an assault weapon. Cause a rock is an assault weapon. So is a knife, an arrow, a car, damn near everything on the planet can be an assault weapon.

It was already defined in the previous assault weapons ban! Why do you clowns keep asking the same question?

The Federal Assault Weapons Ban (AWB)—officially, the Public Safety and Recreational Firearms Use Protection Act—is a subsection of the Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act of 1994, a United States federal law that included a prohibition on the manufacture for civilian use of certain semi-automatic firearms it defined as assault weapons, as well as certain ammunition magazines it defined as "large capacity".

The ten-year ban was passed by the U.S. Congress on September 13, 1994, following a close 52–48 vote in the Senate, and signed into law by then President Bill Clinton the same day. The ban only applied to weapons manufactured after the date of the ban's enactment, and it expired on September 13, 2004, in accordance with its sunset provision.

Several constitutional challenges were filed against provisions of the ban, but all were rejected by reviewing courts. There were multiple attempts to renew the ban, but none succeeded.

Federal Assault Weapons Ban - Wikipedia
yeah thanks for that cause that ban did nothing. so repeating history is stupid. so please define your assault weapons.

The next ban must ban all previous, current, and future assault weapons.

The ban only applied to weapons manufactured after the date of the ban's enactment, and it expired on September 13, 2004, in accordance with its sunset provision.

He confronted Marco Rubio, those kids had a town hall with representation from the NRA, perhaps you missed it
That was not a debate it was a free for all verbal lynching....Let him sit down with an NRA member in a room with a camera and let them debate...no rabid audience....

He confronted Marco Rubio, those kids had a town hall with representation from the NRA, perhaps you missed it
That was not a debate it was a free for all verbal lynching....Let him sit down with an NRA member in a room with a camera and let them debate...no rabid audience....

Personally I think they should skip the NRA and that appears to be what they are doing by setting up town halls across the country to discuss gun control.

Personally I think they should skip the NRA and that appears to be what they are doing by setting up town halls across the country to discuss gun control.
Town halls are a joke...they fill the place with anti gun folks and it turns into a shout down rather than a debate...

Forum List

Back