🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Democratic party now has a 17 year old as its party leader

He's gonna get the 2nd removed and replaced by one allowing 18 year olds to run for President
Troubled times ahead for the 40+ generations

You've got to admire that the kid has balls for taking on the idiot Republican establishment.

Yes, it's so "courageous" to go on left-leaning TV shows and talk to leftists about how Republicans are "child-murderers with blood on their hands" to awestruck applause. Gosh, that must be TERRIFYING. What a hero!

So instead of finding a common denominator of where mass shooters obtain their weapons you want to blame school policy? That's intelligent decit [deceit] at it best.

Yes, since school policy, local law enforcement and the FBI were at fault.

It was the gun dumbass. Stop being so ignorant.

The gun was at fault? It just walked into the school on its little gun feet and started shooting people, did it?

So instead of finding a common denominator of where mass shooters obtain their weapons you want to blame school policy? That's intelligent decit [deceit] at it best.

Yes, since school policy, local law enforcement and the FBI were at fault.

I could put my semi automatic outside on the front porch all day and it won't kill a damn thing. I could do that every day and not one shot will be fired.

Well, but your gun is obviously better-trained than Nikolas Cruz's was.

The Democratic party now has a 17 year old as its party leader who also wants to grab your guns .
:lol:

Yeah sure dude.

It must be talking points day in right-wingiverse.

I honestly think they are trying to wrap their heads around how to handle this kid because so far nothing has worked. I guess the next thing to do is promote Hogg to leader of the Democratic party, at least according to the OP.

"Handle him"? "Nothing has worked"? What, precisely, do you think we want, or should want, to do with the arrogant little putz, beyond countering his lies the same way we do every other leftist's lies? You flatter yourselves that you're vastly more important, effective, and scary than you are.

Well, character assassination for one thing. Calling him everything from a crisis actor to a communist. It's all the idiotic vitriol from the right.

Was Laura Ingraham confronting 'his lies'? Nope, she was just being a typical Fox News asshat who will do anything to derail the topic of gun control.

Oh, "character assassination". Can you overreact a little more? It's actually called "expressing an opinion about a media figure", kinda the way David Hogg did when he said, “If you can’t get elected without taking money from child murderers, why are you running?”; or when he said, "She owns these congressmen. She can get them to do things. It's just she doesn't care about these children's lives" Or when he said, "'It just makes me think, "What sick f**ers out there want to continue to sell more guns, murder more children, and honestly just get reelected? What type of sh***y person does that? They could have blood from children splattered all over their faces and they wouldn’t take action, because they all still see these dollar signs."

If you can't stand the heat, don't like the fucking match.
Liberals are HUGE in establishing one way streets of expression. Hogg can criticize but cannot be criticized

Yeah sure dude.

I honestly think they are trying to wrap their heads around how to handle this kid because so far nothing has worked. I guess the next thing to do is promote Hogg to leader of the Democratic party, at least according to the OP.

"Handle him"? "Nothing has worked"? What, precisely, do you think we want, or should want, to do with the arrogant little putz, beyond countering his lies the same way we do every other leftist's lies? You flatter yourselves that you're vastly more important, effective, and scary than you are.

Well, character assassination for one thing. Calling him everything from a crisis actor to a communist. It's all the idiotic vitriol from the right.

Was Laura Ingraham confronting 'his lies'? Nope, she was just being a typical Fox News asshat who will do anything to derail the topic of gun control.
Well actually all she said was what a whiner, cause he was denied entry into a college like he was owed something. That’s all, poor fking baby

Well, he wasn't whining about it, he was just saying what happened, he mentioned what colleges he was rejected from and what colleges accepted him and said right now he has other priorities anyway.

You know who is whining? Every snowflake who thinks Laura Ingraham was actually debating the topic of gun control when she went personal against Hogg and now may end up losing her worthless job as a Trump sycophant.

I was going to go with "every snowflake who thinks Laura Ingraham's post was some outrageously vicious attack warranting Hogg's insane overreaction."

Yeah sure dude.

Oh, "character assassination". Can you overreact a little more? It's actually called "expressing an opinion about a media figure", kinda the way David Hogg did when he said, “If you can’t get elected without taking money from child murderers, why are you running?”; or when he said, "She owns these congressmen. She can get them to do things. It's just she doesn't care about these children's lives" Or when he said, "'It just makes me think, "What sick f**ers out there want to continue to sell more guns, murder more children, and honestly just get reelected? What type of sh***y person does that? They could have blood from children splattered all over their faces and they wouldn’t take action, because they all still see these dollar signs."

Liberals are HUGE in establishing one way streets of expression. Hogg can criticize but cannot be criticized

No, he never said that. He said that criticism of his views on gun control are valid not his or the other kids personal lives.

Well actually all she said was what a whiner, cause he was denied entry into a college like he was owed something. That’s all, poor fking baby

Well, he wasn't whining about it, he was just saying what happened, he mentioned what colleges he was rejected from and what colleges accepted him and said right now he has other priorities anyway.

You know who is whining? Every snowflake who thinks Laura Ingraham was actually debating the topic of gun control when she went personal against Hogg and now may end up losing her worthless job as a Trump sycophant.

I was going to go with "every snowflake who thinks Laura Ingraham's post was some outrageously vicious attack warranting Hogg's insane overreaction."

It's not so much vicious as pointless and meant to derail and real debate on gun control. So, Hogg did what was in his power to do which was simply post a list of Ingraham's advertisers and well, now Ingraham is on vacation.

Getting someone fired over a 17 year olds outburst is placing feelings before facts and that is the Entire Liberal Movement right now

Her job is fine. FOX is standing behind her. If mocking an individual is now not allowed on air or in the media we've not just gone down the slippery slope but we're digging a crater.

Really? Personal attacks over substance is considered fair game on conservative news shows (or twitter accounts of "news" show hosts)? Thanks for the admission.

Since it's considered fair game by anyone on the left, why not?

Laura Ingraham's tweet barely counts as mild snark compared to Joan Walsh's tweet at Kyle Kashuv: "Wow @KyleKashuv are you really policing who "likes" tweets from a grieving Parkland father who lost his daughter? Good luck handling your stress, Kyle." And it's not even in the same ballpark as Cameron Kasky: “Senator Rubio it’s hard to look at you and not look down the barrel of an AR-15 and not look at Nikolas Cruz", or David Hogg: "they could have blood from children spattered all over their faces and they wouldn't take action because they will still see those dollar signs."

But if I'm looking for Captain Civility and the Politeness Police to call THOSE things out, I'm hearing nothing but crickets chirping, aren't I?

Drivers are at fault just like shooters are at fault, but because of the danger we have regulations to maximize safety. We have such things like, car safety standards, inspections, speed limits, licensing requirements, seat belt laws, traffic signs, DUI regulations and fines. Do you really not understand how this works?

Thank you for working so hard to make my point. Last year, 40,100 people were killed in auto crashes.

Tell us how many people were killed in 2017 by a rifle. Step up, you can do it!

Further, driving is an EARNED PRIVILEGE.

My ownership of a gun is a RIGHT provided to me by the Constitution.

Do you really not understand how this works?
Of course I understand. We all have a right to bare arms. So bare them. But we also have the right to regulate what is legally sold.

Do you think any US citizen should be able to walk into Walmart and buy a machine gun?

Yeah sure dude.

The NRA does nothing to keep guns away from people who shouldn't have them. If Ingraham had a problem with how Hogg portrays the NRA which is in the realm of the gun control debate then perhaps Ingraham should have stayed on point. Instead, her regretful tweet had nothing to do with gun control and instead was an attack on a mass shooting survivor. There is no integrity and now she has lost quite a few advertisers, had to apologize to save face (though that didn't go over well) and take a forced vacation.

What are you talking about? I think it was Ingraham who couldn't stand the heat and her shitty little mia culpa of an apology is evidence of that. She went where she shouldn't and she paid a pretty big price, guess what Ingraham won't be talking about next week?

Of course there's always SOME rationalization why it's not hypocrisy for the left to behave far more egregiously than whatever it is they're currently shitting their frillies about.

At the point where you tried to explain why it's perfectly acceptable to call the NRA "child murderers", you sold out any claim you had to the respect and courtesy of a response.

David Hogg is an obnoxious, arrogant little turd who asks for and richly deserves any amount of mild mockery aimed his way, and you're an example of the obnoxious, arrogant adult turds who raise children like him.

Call out ALL the incivility, or piss off with your "outrage", hypocrite.

I could put my semi automatic outside on the front porch all day and it won't kill a damn thing. I could do that every day and not one shot will be fired.
Wow, did you figure all that out on your own?! Impressive. Now let me ask you one. Give a killer a machine gun and a crowd vs. a musket and a crowd... in which scenario do more people die? Think hard...

Oh get real. Machine guns aren't legal. Neither is murder though.

If someone has criminal intent to commit mass murder they will find the appropriate weapons to do maximum damage. Where there is a will there is a way.
I didnt day anything about legal or illegal. I was make a point just like you were doing with your front porch story.

I’m not buying your “if there’s a will there’s a way” crap. It may be true for some and we get a vegas situation... but it’s not true for most. Most get what they can get, they buy what’s available. If there was a will to do max damage then more would use of machine guns but we don’t see that because they are heavily regulated. Can you at least acknowledge that point?

Of course.And assault rifles are already banned.
But why would you support banning machine guns when it’s not the machine guns that kill people, it’s the people behind the gun?

Her job is fine. FOX is standing behind her. If mocking an individual is now not allowed on air or in the media we've not just gone down the slippery slope but we're digging a crater.

Really? Personal attacks over substance is considered fair game on conservative news shows (or twitter accounts of "news" show hosts)? Thanks for the admission.

Since it's considered fair game by anyone on the left, why not?

Laura Ingraham's tweet barely counts as mild snark compared to Joan Walsh's tweet at Kyle Kashuv: "Wow @KyleKashuv are you really policing who "likes" tweets from a grieving Parkland father who lost his daughter? Good luck handling your stress, Kyle." And it's not even in the same ballpark as Cameron Kasky: “Senator Rubio it’s hard to look at you and not look down the barrel of an AR-15 and not look at Nikolas Cruz", or David Hogg: "they could have blood from children spattered all over their faces and they wouldn't take action because they will still see those dollar signs."

But if I'm looking for Captain Civility and the Politeness Police to call THOSE things out, I'm hearing nothing but crickets chirping, aren't I?

Who's whining now? :21:

Walsh did not personally attack Kyle.

Cameron directly asked Rubio to his face a question about how he accepts campaign funds from the NRA. Maybe the quesiton is a little overly dramatic, but at least it was on the topic of gun control and how the NRA owns politicians.

And as for David Hogg, his comments were about a lobbyist organization, not a personal attack.

Though, actually Ingraham could have brought up any number of those points and at least it would have been a valid argument. Instead she made fun of him for being rejected by some colleges which has nothing to do with anything about gun control and meant to derail and distract from the debate.

See the difference? I'm betting you won't.

Yeah sure dude.

That's the entire point of using victims as human shields.

The NRA does nothing to keep guns away from people who shouldn't have them. If Ingraham had a problem with how Hogg portrays the NRA which is in the realm of the gun control debate then perhaps Ingraham should have stayed on point. Instead, her regretful tweet had nothing to do with gun control and instead was an attack on a mass shooting survivor. There is no integrity and now she has lost quite a few advertisers, had to apologize to save face (though that didn't go over well) and take a forced vacation.

What are you talking about? I think it was Ingraham who couldn't stand the heat and her shitty little mia culpa of an apology is evidence of that. She went where she shouldn't and she paid a pretty big price, guess what Ingraham won't be talking about next week?

Of course there's always SOME rationalization why it's not hypocrisy for the left to behave far more egregiously than whatever it is they're currently shitting their frillies about.

There is rationalization which is more than I can say about Ingraham's comments which have zero rationalization considering the subject matter. Do you see the difference?

At the point where you tried to explain why it's perfectly acceptable to call the NRA "child murderers", you sold out any claim you had to the respect and courtesy of a response.

I already told you, criticism of what the kids say about the NRA is valid and open to debate. At least though, it's not off the topic of gun control.

David Hogg is an obnoxious, arrogant little turd who asks for and richly deserves any amount of mild mockery aimed his way, and you're an example of the obnoxious, arrogant adult turds who raise children like him.

Neat, except it's Ingraham who paid the price, not Hogg.

Call out ALL the incivility, or piss off with your "outrage", hypocrite.

I hope I've explained why it's not hypocritical to defend Hogg's actions against Ingraham. Attack his views on gun control, hell he's asked people to, but at least stay on the topic.

Anyway, I'm sorry you're butthurt about Ingraham and I mean that in the most meaningless way possible.

Drivers are at fault just like shooters are at fault, but because of the danger we have regulations to maximize safety. We have such things like, car safety standards, inspections, speed limits, licensing requirements, seat belt laws, traffic signs, DUI regulations and fines. Do you really not understand how this works?

Thank you for working so hard to make my point. Last year, 40,100 people were killed in auto crashes.

Tell us how many people were killed in 2017 by a rifle. Step up, you can do it!

Further, driving is an EARNED PRIVILEGE.

My ownership of a gun is a RIGHT provided to me by the Constitution.

Do you really not understand how this works?
Of course I understand. We all have a right to bare arms. So bare them. But we also have the right to regulate what is legally sold.

Do you think any US citizen should be able to walk into Walmart and buy a machine gun?

Oh gawd. Such a tired strawman argument.

Seriously. You Proglodytes need to update your talking points.

That's the entire point of using victims as human shields.

Well, except Hogg can be criticized, you'll just have to deal with any consequences. He's made the point to keep it about gun control and if you don't you know what he is capable of. Deal with it.

why is it the NRA's job to keep guns away from people exactly? how does that work? isn't that what our government law officials are for? Do you know who the NRA is? it is a concept not a corporation making guns and making no fly lists. Others do all of that. reach out to those folks. The NRA. black children die all the time in the cities, why aren't you contacting the NAACP to have that stopped?

The NRA is a lobbyist organization for gun companies and they have stood in the way of common sense gun control laws. What that has to do with how many colleges Hogg has been accepted or rejected from is beyond me but Ingraham sure bit it when she went there.
well you should provide what you think they should do? they don't write laws.

how was it a personal attack? was he or was he not whining about four colleges not accepting him? he was. that is a story friend, he put himself out there for it. so as usual you have no idea of what you speak.

It's what happens in politics when you throw yourself into it, which he did.

The president doesn't take personal shots daily on the other channels? really? I laugh at your lack of knowledge of anything.

The president takes a lot of shots, usually about the shitty job he's doing.

Anyway, your post is merely retread of what the right has already said on the subject. The point is, she went personal, she got burned, deal with it.
how? I asked you that already. he is out there shooting off his mouth. He's fair game bubba. how many times must I tell you today?

that punk deserves no special attention

Forum List

Back