🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Democratic party now has a 17 year old as its party leader

The Democratic party now has a 17 year old as its party leader who also wants to grab your guns .
The GOP is led by an infant

Interesting how often that same “infant mentality” has been associated with those expressed views of the progressive left, towards any sitting Republican President. So now we see it’s rather obvious the progressive extremists and the media left don’t like seeing the same playbook of attacks being thrown right back at their face, and being called out on it. It’s as if those same liberals are not comfortable having to take a hard look at themselves in the mirror.

Really? Personal attacks over substance is considered fair game on conservative news shows (or twitter accounts of "news" show hosts)? Thanks for the admission.

Since Donald Trump announced that he was running for president, when have the attacks on him been anything other than personal? When have they attacked his policies which are, indisputably, working and working incredibly well?

So instead of finding a common denominator of where mass shooters obtain their weapons you want to blame school policy? That's intelligent decit [deceit] at it best.

Yes, since school policy, local law enforcement and the FBI were at fault.

It was the gun dumbass. Stop being so ignorant.

I could put my semi automatic outside on the front porch all day and it won't kill a damn thing. I could do that every day and not one shot will be fired.
Wow, did you figure all that out on your own?! Impressive. Now let me ask you one. Give a killer a machine gun and a crowd vs. a musket and a crowd... in which scenario do more people die? Think hard...

Oh get real. Machine guns aren't legal. Neither is murder though.

If someone has criminal intent to commit mass murder they will find the appropriate weapons to do maximum damage. Where there is a will there is a way.
I didnt day anything about legal or illegal. I was make a point just like you were doing with your front porch story.

I’m not buying your “if there’s a will there’s a way” crap. It may be true for some and we get a vegas situation... but it’s not true for most. Most get what they can get, they buy what’s available. If there was a will to do max damage then more would use of machine guns but we don’t see that because they are heavily regulated. Can you at least acknowledge that point?

Apparently then, you believe that when there is a car crash, the fault lies with the car, not either of the drivers. Interesting. When infants drown in "empty" five-gallon plastic buckets with a little water in them, it is the fault of the bucket. Got it!
Drivers are at fault just like shooters are at fault, but because of the danger we have regulations to maximize safety. We have such things like, car safety standards, inspections, speed limits, licensing requirements, seat belt laws, traffic signs, DUI regulations and fines. Do you really not understand how this works?

Drivers are at fault just like shooters are at fault, but because of the danger we have regulations to maximize safety. We have such things like, car safety standards, inspections, speed limits, licensing requirements, seat belt laws, traffic signs, DUI regulations and fines. Do you really not understand how this works?

Thank you for working so hard to make my point. Last year, 40,100 people were killed in auto crashes.

Tell us how many people were killed in 2017 by a rifle. Step up, you can do it!

Further, driving is an EARNED PRIVILEGE.

My ownership of a gun is a RIGHT provided to me by the Constitution.

Do you really not understand how this works?

Last edited:

I could put my semi automatic outside on the front porch all day and it won't kill a damn thing. I could do that every day and not one shot will be fired.
Wow, did you figure all that out on your own?! Impressive. Now let me ask you one. Give a killer a machine gun and a crowd vs. a musket and a crowd... in which scenario do more people die? Think hard...

Oh get real. Machine guns aren't legal. Neither is murder though.

If someone has criminal intent to commit mass murder they will find the appropriate weapons to do maximum damage. Where there is a will there is a way.
I didnt day anything about legal or illegal. I was make a point just like you were doing with your front porch story.

I’m not buying your “if there’s a will there’s a way” crap. It may be true for some and we get a vegas situation... but it’s not true for most. Most get what they can get, they buy what’s available. If there was a will to do max damage then more would use of machine guns but we don’t see that because they are heavily regulated. Can you at least acknowledge that point?

Of course.And assault rifles are already banned.

I honestly think they are trying to wrap their heads around how to handle this kid because so far nothing has worked. I guess the next thing to do is promote Hogg to leader of the Democratic party, at least according to the OP.

"Handle him"? "Nothing has worked"? What, precisely, do you think we want, or should want, to do with the arrogant little putz, beyond countering his lies the same way we do every other leftist's lies? You flatter yourselves that you're vastly more important, effective, and scary than you are.

Well, character assassination for one thing. Calling him everything from a crisis actor to a communist. It's all the idiotic vitriol from the right.

Was Laura Ingraham confronting 'his lies'? Nope, she was just being a typical Fox News asshat who will do anything to derail the topic of gun control.
Well actually all she said was what a whiner, cause he was denied entry into a college like he was owed something. That’s all, poor fking baby

Well, he wasn't whining about it, he was just saying what happened, he mentioned what colleges he was rejected from and what colleges accepted him and said right now he has other priorities anyway.

You know who is whining? Every snowflake who thinks Laura Ingraham was actually debating the topic of gun control when she went personal against Hogg and now may end up losing her worthless job as a Trump sycophant.

Her job is fine. FOX is standing behind her. If mocking an individual is now not allowed on air or in the media we've not just gone down the slippery slope but we're digging a crater.
you bet the left would love to strip away the right of free speech as well as the right o self defense

Thank you for working so hard to make my point. Last year, 40,100 people were killed in auto crashes.

Tell us how many people were killed in 2017 by a rifle. Step up, you can do it!

Further, driving is an EARNED PRIVILEGE.

My ownership of a gun is a RIGHT provided to me by the Constitution.

Do you really not understand how this works?
You’re comparing one type of gun with every model of car? Oh, here’s why you’re doing that... because when you count everyone killed by every type of gun, the number balloons to about 38,000.

The Democratic party now has a 17 year old as its party leader who also wants to grab your guns .
:lol:

Yeah sure dude.

It must be talking points day in right-wingiverse.

I honestly think they are trying to wrap their heads around how to handle this kid because so far nothing has worked. I guess the next thing to do is promote Hogg to leader of the Democratic party, at least according to the OP.

"Handle him"? "Nothing has worked"? What, precisely, do you think we want, or should want, to do with the arrogant little putz, beyond countering his lies the same way we do every other leftist's lies? You flatter yourselves that you're vastly more important, effective, and scary than you are.

Well, character assassination for one thing. Calling him everything from a crisis actor to a communist. It's all the idiotic vitriol from the right.

Was Laura Ingraham confronting 'his lies'? Nope, she was just being a typical Fox News asshat who will do anything to derail the topic of gun control.

Oh, "character assassination". Can you overreact a little more? It's actually called "expressing an opinion about a media figure", kinda the way David Hogg did when he said, “If you can’t get elected without taking money from child murderers, why are you running?”; or when he said, "She owns these congressmen. She can get them to do things. It's just she doesn't care about these children's lives" Or when he said, "'It just makes me think, "What sick f**ers out there want to continue to sell more guns, murder more children, and honestly just get reelected? What type of sh***y person does that? They could have blood from children splattered all over their faces and they wouldn’t take action, because they all still see these dollar signs."

If you can't stand the heat, don't like the fucking match.

Really? Personal attacks over substance is considered fair game on conservative news shows (or twitter accounts of "news" show hosts)? Thanks for the admission.

Since Donald Trump announced that he was running for president, when have the attacks on him been anything other than personal? When have they attacked his policies which are, indisputably, working and working incredibly well?

When have the news media not been critical of Trump's policies?

Yeah sure dude.

Oh, "character assassination". Can you overreact a little more? It's actually called "expressing an opinion about a media figure", kinda the way David Hogg did when he said, “If you can’t get elected without taking money from child murderers, why are you running?”; or when he said, "She owns these congressmen. She can get them to do things. It's just she doesn't care about these children's lives" Or when he said, "'It just makes me think, "What sick f**ers out there want to continue to sell more guns, murder more children, and honestly just get reelected? What type of sh***y person does that? They could have blood from children splattered all over their faces and they wouldn’t take action, because they all still see these dollar signs."

The NRA does nothing to keep guns away from people who shouldn't have them. If Ingraham had a problem with how Hogg portrays the NRA which is in the realm of the gun control debate then perhaps Ingraham should have stayed on point. Instead, her regretful tweet had nothing to do with gun control and instead was an attack on a mass shooting survivor. There is no integrity and now she has lost quite a few advertisers, had to apologize to save face (though that didn't go over well) and take a forced vacation.

What are you talking about? I think it was Ingraham who couldn't stand the heat and her shitty little mia culpa of an apology is evidence of that. She went where she shouldn't and she paid a pretty big price, guess what Ingraham won't be talking about next week?

He's gonna get the 2nd removed and replaced by one allowing 18 year olds to run for President
Troubled times ahead for the 40+ generations

You've got to admire that the kid has balls for taking on the idiot Republican establishment.
give me a break. He has tiny balls. He has power behind him with money. He has a news outlets to push a message. He has nothing. he probably doesn't even have a job and make money.

Yeah sure dude.

The NRA does nothing to keep guns away from people who shouldn't have them. If Ingraham had a problem with how Hogg portrays the NRA which is in the realm of the gun control debate then perhaps Ingraham should have stayed on point. Instead, her regretful tweet had nothing to do with gun control and instead was an attack on a mass shooting survivor. There is no integrity and now she has lost quite a few advertisers, had to apologize to save face (though that didn't go over well) and take a forced vacation.

What are you talking about? I think it was Ingraham who couldn't stand the heat and her shitty little mia culpa of an apology is evidence of that. She went where she shouldn't and she paid a pretty big price, guess what Ingraham won't be talking about next week?
why is it the NRA's job to keep guns away from people exactly? how does that work? isn't that what our government law officials are for? Do you know who the NRA is? it is a concept not a corporation making guns and making no fly lists. Others do all of that. reach out to those folks. The NRA. black children die all the time in the cities, why aren't you contacting the NAACP to have that stopped?

the leftist willfully ignores that

So instead of finding a common denominator of where mass shooters obtain their weapons you want to blame school policy? That's intelligent decit at it best.

One of the major problems on gun control and/or any other issues is that democrats/liberals always, and I mean always, want to change the goalposts.

Because the goalposts are never set where they should be.

There ya go, thanks for proving my point.

I see I have to go elementary school for you.

Because it didn't fix the problem.
It would help for you to get some schooling there rather than getting schooled in here daily.

So instead of finding a common denominator of where mass shooters obtain their weapons you want to blame school policy? That's intelligent decit [deceit] at it best.

you probably don't know that the musket killed hundreds of thousands of people eh?

Well actually all she said was what a whiner, cause he was denied entry into a college like he was owed something. That’s all, poor fking baby

Well, he wasn't whining about it, he was just saying what happened, he mentioned what colleges he was rejected from and what colleges accepted him and said right now he has other priorities anyway.

You know who is whining? Every snowflake who thinks Laura Ingraham was actually debating the topic of gun control when she went personal against Hogg and now may end up losing her worthless job as a Trump sycophant.

Her job is fine. FOX is standing behind her. If mocking an individual is now not allowed on air or in the media we've not just gone down the slippery slope but we're digging a crater.

how was it a personal attack? was he or was he not whining about four colleges not accepting him? he was. that is a story friend, he put himself out there for it. so as usual you have no idea of what you speak.

It's what happens in politics when you throw yourself into it, which he did.

The president doesn't take personal shots daily on the other channels? really? I laugh at your lack of knowledge of anything.

why is it the NRA's job to keep guns away from people exactly? how does that work? isn't that what our government law officials are for? Do you know who the NRA is? it is a concept not a corporation making guns and making no fly lists. Others do all of that. reach out to those folks. The NRA. black children die all the time in the cities, why aren't you contacting the NAACP to have that stopped?

The NRA is a lobbyist organization for gun companies and they have stood in the way of common sense gun control laws. What that has to do with how many colleges Hogg has been accepted or rejected from is beyond me but Ingraham sure bit it when she went there.

how was it a personal attack? was he or was he not whining about four colleges not accepting him? he was. that is a story friend, he put himself out there for it. so as usual you have no idea of what you speak.

It's what happens in politics when you throw yourself into it, which he did.

The president doesn't take personal shots daily on the other channels? really? I laugh at your lack of knowledge of anything.

The president takes a lot of shots, usually about the shitty job he's doing.

Anyway, your post is merely retread of what the right has already said on the subject. The point is, she went personal, she got burned, deal with it.

I see yall are having fun with this one. It would just be great if one of you could make an intelligent argument explaining how exactly the policy was responsible.
Obama-Era Education Policy Questioned After Parkland Shooting

the leftist willfully ignores that

So instead of finding a common denominator of where mass shooters obtain their weapons you want to blame school policy? That's intelligent decit at it best.

One of the major problems on gun control and/or any other issues is that democrats/liberals always, and I mean always, want to change the goalposts.

Because the goalposts are never set where they should be.

Usually, the goalposts you're moving are the ones YOU set, and then discovered they wouldn't accomplish your goals.

Forum List

Back