🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Democratic party now has a 17 year old as its party leader

So instead of finding a common denominator of where mass shooters obtain their weapons you want to blame school policy? That's intelligent decit at it best.

One of the major problems on gun control and/or any other issues is that democrats/liberals always, and I mean always, want to change the goalposts.

Because the goalposts are never set where they should be.

There ya go, thanks for proving my point.

I see I have to go elementary school for you.

Because it didn't fix the problem.

So instead of finding a common denominator of where mass shooters obtain their weapons you want to blame school policy? That's intelligent decit at it best.

One of the major problems on gun control and/or any other issues is that democrats/liberals always, and I mean always, want to change the goalposts.

Then why put them in the ground where you do?

Republicans don't. Never have, never will.

He's gonna get the 2nd removed and replaced by one allowing 18 year olds to run for President
Troubled times ahead for the 40+ generations

So instead of finding a common denominator of where mass shooters obtain their weapons you want to blame school policy? That's intelligent decit [deceit] at it best.

Yes, since school policy, local law enforcement and the FBI were at fault.

He's gonna get the 2nd removed and replaced by one allowing 18 year olds to run for President
Troubled times ahead for the 40+ generations

You've got to admire that the kid has balls for taking on the idiot Republican establishment.

So instead of finding a common denominator of where mass shooters obtain their weapons you want to blame school policy? That's intelligent decit [deceit] at it best.

It was the gun dumbass. Stop being so ignorant.

I could put my semi automatic outside on the front porch all day and it won't kill a damn thing. I could do that every day and not one shot will be fired.

The Democratic party now has a 17 year old as its party leader who also wants to grab your guns .

More attacks, still no substance..... wow.

We should have a thread just to document all the threads that are attacks on these kids, just to show people how fucking idiotic this whole thing is.

A hogg and a stormy daniels as Demrats/Left party leaders...

unbelievable ? yes

a joke? you bet

I could put my semi automatic outside on the front porch all day and it won't kill a damn thing. I could do that every day and not one shot will be fired.
Wow, did you figure all that out on your own?! Impressive. Now let me ask you one. Give a killer a machine gun and a crowd vs. a musket and a crowd... in which scenario do more people die? Think hard...

Wow, did you figure all that out on your own?! Impressive. Now let me ask you one. Give a killer a machine gun and a crowd vs. a musket and a crowd... in which scenario do more people die? Think hard...

Oh get real. Machine guns aren't legal. Neither is murder though.

If someone has criminal intent to commit mass murder they will find the appropriate weapons to do maximum damage. Where there is a will there is a way.

Apparently then, you believe that when there is a car crash, the fault lies with the car, not either of the drivers. Interesting. When infants drown in "empty" five-gallon plastic buckets with a little water in them, it is the fault of the bucket. Got it!

The Democratic party now has a 17 year old as its party leader who also wants to grab your guns .
:lol:

Yeah sure dude.

It must be talking points day in right-wingiverse.

I honestly think they are trying to wrap their heads around how to handle this kid because so far nothing has worked. I guess the next thing to do is promote Hogg to leader of the Democratic party, at least according to the OP.

"Handle him"? "Nothing has worked"? What, precisely, do you think we want, or should want, to do with the arrogant little putz, beyond countering his lies the same way we do every other leftist's lies? You flatter yourselves that you're vastly more important, effective, and scary than you are.

Well, character assassination for one thing. Calling him everything from a crisis actor to a communist. It's all the idiotic vitriol from the right.

Was Laura Ingraham confronting 'his lies'? Nope, she was just being a typical Fox News asshat who will do anything to derail the topic of gun control.
Well actually all she said was what a whiner, cause he was denied entry into a college like he was owed something. That’s all, poor fking baby

Well, he wasn't whining about it, he was just saying what happened, he mentioned what colleges he was rejected from and what colleges accepted him and said right now he has other priorities anyway.

You know who is whining? Every snowflake who thinks Laura Ingraham was actually debating the topic of gun control when she went personal against Hogg and now may end up losing her worthless job as a Trump sycophant.

Then why put them in the ground where you do?
to lie about the objectives

leftist are liars

Man oh man, this shooter fell thru so many cracks it's unreal.

I do not believe he "fell through the cracks". I strongly believe that he was shoved through the cracks by everyone who wanted to make him someone else's problem.

The failed elected sheriff was more than happy to NOT arrest high school students for crimes, including felonies, which worked great to lower his crime rate statistics.

:lol:

Yeah sure dude.

It must be talking points day in right-wingiverse.

I honestly think they are trying to wrap their heads around how to handle this kid because so far nothing has worked. I guess the next thing to do is promote Hogg to leader of the Democratic party, at least according to the OP.

"Handle him"? "Nothing has worked"? What, precisely, do you think we want, or should want, to do with the arrogant little putz, beyond countering his lies the same way we do every other leftist's lies? You flatter yourselves that you're vastly more important, effective, and scary than you are.

Well, character assassination for one thing. Calling him everything from a crisis actor to a communist. It's all the idiotic vitriol from the right.

Was Laura Ingraham confronting 'his lies'? Nope, she was just being a typical Fox News asshat who will do anything to derail the topic of gun control.
Well actually all she said was what a whiner, cause he was denied entry into a college like he was owed something. That’s all, poor fking baby

Well, he wasn't whining about it, he was just saying what happened, he mentioned what colleges he was rejected from and what colleges accepted him and said right now he has other priorities anyway.

You know who is whining? Every snowflake who thinks Laura Ingraham was actually debating the topic of gun control when she went personal against Hogg and now may end up losing her worthless job as a Trump sycophant.

Her job is fine. FOX is standing behind her. If mocking an individual is now not allowed on air or in the media we've not just gone down the slippery slope but we're digging a crater.

Man oh man, this shooter fell thru so many cracks it's unreal.

I do not believe he "fell through the cracks". I strongly believe that he was shoved through the cracks by everyone who wanted to make him someone else's problem.

The failed elected sheriff was more than happy to NOT arrest high school students for crimes, including felonies, which worked great to lower his crime rate statistics.

Shoved is a far better verb. Agreed. What an insane policy Obama enacted.

Her job is fine. FOX is standing behind her. If mocking an individual is now not allowed on air or in the media we've not just gone down the slippery slope but we're digging a crater.

Really? Personal attacks over substance is considered fair game on conservative news shows (or twitter accounts of "news" show hosts)? Thanks for the admission.

We should have a thread just to document all the threads that are attacks on these kids, just to show people how fucking idiotic this whole thing is.

How many of the "children" who demonstrated in Washington DC were under the age of 21?

Forum List

Back