🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Democratic party now has a 17 year old as its party leader

where we state what?
where in the promise program does it say to not punish kids or hold them accountable for their behavior?
well perhaps it is as simple as the sheriff's office ignored the kids repeated bad behavior. It wasn't documented nor is there any information on Cruz going through any such program as what was supposed to happen to students who fell in the program. The lack of any follow through or punishment allowed the boy to buy a gun. That's really all one has to know. Punishment would have put something on his record. And ineligible to buy a gun.
great. i get that. but i see it tied to obama's PROMISE program so i guess i'm asking if you believe it is - if not, i'll move on. if so, how?
I can only answer to that with which I've read. It appears, again to me, that there is no promise program. Instead, the promise program is simply a way for the sheriff's department to avoid confrontation. I mean, the deputy didn't run in and try and save any kids right? Isreal is a blank check.
no he didn't. bad deputy. but what does that have to do with the Promise program? who is using the promise program as a defense/excuse? i guess i don't get where that is coming from either.
well the deputy nothing, except it' goes to pattern.

If they are unwilling to go in to confront a kid shooting, perhaps The Broward County is using the Promise Program as a crutch to do nothing with students reported by the school. Again, has nothing to do with the shooting itself rather the lack of action against Cruz conduct in the previous year allowed Cruz to have a clean record and thus allowing him to purchase a gun. Not use it. To Purchase. I have my doubts after listening to the Sheriff Isreal, they do much. After the shooting one of his deputies watching the school was found asleep in his car. wow. Such confidence that inspires.

The real promise of Broward County's PROMISE program | The Broad Center

"PROMISE is just one part of Broward County’s school discipline approach and applies only in select cases involving minor infractions.

Preventing Recidivism through Opportunities, Mentoring, Interventions, Supports and Education, or PROMISE, is not the sole policy by which Broward addresses student discipline. PROMISE provides alternative supports through a mentorship and education program for students who have committed minor non-violent offenses that previously resulted in arrests and suspensions — such as vandalism causing less than $1,000 in property damage, petty theft, shouting profanity and throwing spitballs. As the name of the program implies, the goal is to keep students in school and prevent future infractions."

So you want teachers to start hitting kids again?! I think you’re on to something... We got a winner here!!! :cuckoo:
Paddling? Yes.
Stick with that argument, makes you sound like a real winner.
That kinda thinking is one of the reasons we have the problems we do.
How old are you man? Hitting kids does nothing positive for their development. Please explain how hitting a kid who is acting out leads to good outcomes.
It settled me down. You got five licks or two day suspension. Your choice.
When you hit kids it teaches them to resort to violence to handle conflict. It may settle them down in the moment as they will fear getting hit again, but then when faced with conflicts of their own that is the lesson they take with them. Hit instead of work it out through communication and understanding. Of course all kids are different and are effected in different ways and to different degrees but for the most part this is the result of your brilliant idea... so no thanks.

Also, do you really think teachers are ever going to be permitted to hit children with paddles again? Really? Come back to earth man, you’re not even close to reality.

Last edited:
where in the promise program does it say to not punish kids or hold them accountable for their behavior?
well perhaps it is as simple as the sheriff's office ignored the kids repeated bad behavior. It wasn't documented nor is there any information on Cruz going through any such program as what was supposed to happen to students who fell in the program. The lack of any follow through or punishment allowed the boy to buy a gun. That's really all one has to know. Punishment would have put something on his record. And ineligible to buy a gun.
great. i get that. but i see it tied to obama's PROMISE program so i guess i'm asking if you believe it is - if not, i'll move on. if so, how?
I can only answer to that with which I've read. It appears, again to me, that there is no promise program. Instead, the promise program is simply a way for the sheriff's department to avoid confrontation. I mean, the deputy didn't run in and try and save any kids right? Isreal is a blank check.
no he didn't. bad deputy. but what does that have to do with the Promise program? who is using the promise program as a defense/excuse? i guess i don't get where that is coming from either.
well the deputy nothing, except it' goes to pattern.

If they are unwilling to go in to confront a kid shooting, perhaps The Broward County is using the Promise Program as a crutch to do nothing with students reported by the school. Again, has nothing to do with the shooting itself rather the lack of action against Cruz conduct in the previous year allowed Cruz to have a clean record and thus allowing him to purchase a gun. Not use it. To Purchase. I have my doubts after listening to the Sheriff Isreal, they do much. After the shooting one of his deputies watching the school was found asleep in his car. wow. Such confidence that inspires.

The real promise of Broward County's PROMISE program | The Broad Center

"PROMISE is just one part of Broward County’s school discipline approach and applies only in select cases involving minor infractions.

Preventing Recidivism through Opportunities, Mentoring, Interventions, Supports and Education, or PROMISE, is not the sole policy by which Broward addresses student discipline. PROMISE provides alternative supports through a mentorship and education program for students who have committed minor non-violent offenses that previously resulted in arrests and suspensions — such as vandalism causing less than $1,000 in property damage, petty theft, shouting profanity and throwing spitballs. As the name of the program implies, the goal is to keep students in school and prevent future infractions."
ok - that helps. 2 different programs that looks like they had a train wreck and people are pointing at the other PROMISE as the reason. i'll read through and some supporting links tonight. appreciate the link.

Paddling? Yes.
Stick with that argument, makes you sound like a real winner.
That kinda thinking is one of the reasons we have the problems we do.
How old are you man? Hitting kids does nothing positive for their development. Please explain how hitting a kid who is acting out leads to good outcomes.
It settled me down. You got five licks or two day suspension. Your choice.
When you hit kids it teaches them to resort to violence to handle conflict. It may settle them down in the moment as they will fear getting hit again, but then when faced with conflicts of their own that is the lesson they take with them. Hit instead of work it out through communication and understanding. Of course all kids are different and are effected in different ways and to different degrees but for the most part this is the result of your brilliant idea... so no thanks.

Also, do you really think teachers are ever going to be permitted to hit children with paddles again? Really? Come back to earth man, you’re not even close to reality.
:21::badgrin::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::777::777:

The Democratic party now has a 17 year old as its party leader who also wants to grab your guns .
Republicans have a person who acts like a 5 year old & wants to grab pussies.
what is it you like to grab real dave?

Wow, so your goal in life is to grab pussies. Your parents did a great job.

I was taught to respect women. Not groping them like Trump & evidently you.
How do you supposed babies are made in happy households?

I am a bit worried about how these Parkland types are soaking in the limelight with a sophisticated political support system. And I am worried that no extreme liberal is standing up for better scrutiny of the school troublemakers who fall through the cracks like crazy autistic Nikolas Cruz. It is known fact that EVERYTHING FAILED in most of these school shootings. I guess that's too long and complicated for protest by sign people.

Whoa there snowflake. Get a hold of the emotions and then come back when your ready to talk like a grown up.

eat shit leftist

you knew damn well what obama era diversionary programs
I know the program you are talking about but I’m not connecting the dots that you are trying to connect. You post piss poor articles wreaking of bias that don’t give an honest account of events and then you draw these ridiculous conclusions that Obama is responsible for the dealths in Parkland. It’s a lazy and sloppy way of debating. Try displaying an honest and accurate understanding of the things you critique before critiquing if you want to be taken seriously. What a joke!

Okay, okay, Obama wasn't responsible....his policies were.
I see yall are having fun with this one. It would just be great if one of you could make an intelligent argument explaining how exactly the policy was responsible.
Obama-Era Education Policy Questioned After Parkland Shooting

the leftist willfully ignores that

width_678.jpg

eat shit leftist

you knew damn well what obama era diversionary programs
I know the program you are talking about but I’m not connecting the dots that you are trying to connect. You post piss poor articles wreaking of bias that don’t give an honest account of events and then you draw these ridiculous conclusions that Obama is responsible for the dealths in Parkland. It’s a lazy and sloppy way of debating. Try displaying an honest and accurate understanding of the things you critique before critiquing if you want to be taken seriously. What a joke!

Okay, okay, Obama wasn't responsible....his policies were.
I see yall are having fun with this one. It would just be great if one of you could make an intelligent argument explaining how exactly the policy was responsible.
Obama-Era Education Policy Questioned After Parkland Shooting

the leftist willfully ignores that

So instead of finding a common denominator of where mass shooters obtain their weapons you want to blame school policy? That's intelligent decit at it best.

The Democratic party now has a 17 year old as its party leader who also wants to grab your guns .
:lol:

Yeah sure dude.

It must be talking points day in right-wingiverse.

I honestly think they are trying to wrap their heads around how to handle this kid because so far nothing has worked. I guess the next thing to do is promote Hogg to leader of the Democratic party, at least according to the OP.

"Handle him"? "Nothing has worked"? What, precisely, do you think we want, or should want, to do with the arrogant little putz, beyond countering his lies the same way we do every other leftist's lies? You flatter yourselves that you're vastly more important, effective, and scary than you are.

Forum List

Back