🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Democratic party now has a 17 year old as its party leader

This is one of the biggest horse shit articles I’ve read in a while. Why are you referencing it? Do you really take this crap seriously?

Kids are emboldened to beat up teachers because of Obama’s lax policies... Is that a joke? You think these kids follow Obama’s school policies and then decide to beat up teachers because they might not get expelled... and then you try and blame the Florida shooting in that policy?! come on man, get real
Kids don't have any respect because they aren't disciplined. That is a liberal policy. When I went to school if you disrespected a teacher, you got paddled. Liberals stopped that. Oh and you took God out of school, since then it's been going down hill.
So you want teachers to start hitting kids again?! I think you’re on to something... We got a winner here!!! :cuckoo:
Paddling? Yes.
Stick with that argument, makes you sound like a real winner.
That kinda thinking is one of the reasons we have the problems we do.
because hitting someone as a method of problem correction isn't the first choice he'd made?

maybe "you don't think like me you suck" is moreso why we have the problems we do.

of course he had been reported and diverted a product of another failed liberal policy
Explain yourself. Which liberal policy told law enforcement not to act when his neighbor submitted multiple complaints about him. Be specific

fuck you shit head

programs like this ya retard

PROMISE Program
Whoa there snowflake. Get a hold of the emotions and then come back when your ready to talk like a grown up.

eat shit leftist

you knew damn well what obama era diversionary programs
I know the program you are talking about but I’m not connecting the dots that you are trying to connect. You post piss poor articles wreaking of bias that don’t give an honest account of events and then you draw these ridiculous conclusions that Obama is responsible for the dealths in Parkland. It’s a lazy and sloppy way of debating. Try displaying an honest and accurate understanding of the things you critique before critiquing if you want to be taken seriously. What a joke!
how you figure? The sheriff's program and the school ignored the kid's behavior. You doubt that statement? It's what allowed him to purchase the weapon. you doubt that? why?

here from sheriff Isreal's own interview with Jake Tapper:

Read the full transcript of Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel - CNNPolitics

"But let me ask you something else. A lot of people in the community have noted that the Broward County School Board entered into an agreement when you were sheriff in 2013 to pursue the -- quote -- "least punitive means of discipline" against students.
This new policy encouraged warnings, consultations with parents and programs on conflict resolution, instead of arresting students for crimes.
Were there not incidents committed by the shooter as a student had this new policy not been in place that otherwise he would have been arrested for and not able to legally buy a gun?
ISRAEL: What you're referring to is the PROMISE Program.
And it's giving the school -- the school has the ability under certain circumstances not to call the police, not to get the police involved on misdemeanor offenses and take care of it within the school. It's an excellent program."

The Democratic party now has a 17 year old as its party leader who also wants to grab your guns .

I would like to see him run for President.

I know, I know, he is not old enough but all they have to do is forge his birth certificate.

How hard is that?

What should he [Nikolas Cruz] have been prosecuted for?

As you know, a long list of offenses. But you already know that to be true. Elder abuse would be but one thing upon which he should have been arrested and prosecuted. He was long known to be a troubled child and that did not change as he got older. The school and sheriff were following a directive from failed former President Barack Hussein Obama to not arrest children if at all possible in an effort to break the school to prison cycle. Police had a path worn to their residence responding to well over 40 911 calls.

Nikolas Cruz Abused Mother And Was Violent At Home, Police Records Reveal
BY AYUSHMAN BASU @AYUSHMANBASU ON 02/18/18 AT 12:50 AM

On Jan. 15, 2013, Lynda called the police authorities to the residence. According to a police record, she stated that Cruz objected to go to school that day which led her to take his Xbox gaming console away from him and keep it in her car. She then said Cruz “retaliated and threw a chair, dog bowl and a drinking glass across the room.” Lynda also said her elder son called her a “useless b----” and other profane words which she didn’t want to share with the police officials.

Lynda also said Cruz had a “history of developmental and learning disabilities,” had attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), and was “increasingly irate.”

In another instance, on Sep. 28, 2016, the deputies of the Broward County Sheriff’s Department were called to Cruz’s home at Parkland, Florida, four days after his 18th birthday.

Cruz, reportedly shouted at his mother after they had a disagreement over Cruz wanting a Florida State identification card. Lynda told the police officers that she was worried. She said when Cruz was young and below the legal age, he wanted to buy a gun and now he resorted to “cutting his arms…to get attention.”

The officer who responded to the incident wrote in the police report that, Jared Henderson, Cruz’s therapist was “on the scene at the home and deemed Nikolas [Cruz] to be no threat to anyone or himself at this present time.”

[...]

Nikolas Cruz Abused Mother And Was Violent At Home, Police Records Reveal

He should never have been allowed to purchase that gun.

For decades law enforcement have told us that "if you see something, say something". Why are we to punish law-abiding citizens when law enforcement refuses to do what they promise?
You are talking about a program that is designed for schools to develop disciplinary measures for troubled students in an attempt to reduce police arrests, but then you point to problems this kid had at home. Problems which were reported to the police who could have taken action. What laws did this kid break in school that he should have been arrested for? What should the school ha e reported that they didn’t because of Obama’s policy? Simple questions
he was answering your question of what should he have been arrested for. Just saying playing ignorant for you comes easy eh? Deception is your game.

Bless the kids. Someone has to lead us forward.

DZuZH-zX0AUytlI.jpg

DZtFZGeX0AAhuDA.jpg
the kid would wet himself in front of real grown up.

Explain yourself. Which liberal policy told law enforcement not to act when his neighbor submitted multiple complaints about him. Be specific

fuck you shit head

PROMISE Program
Whoa there snowflake. Get a hold of the emotions and then come back when your ready to talk like a grown up.

eat shit leftist

I know the program you are talking about but I’m not connecting the dots that you are trying to connect. You post piss poor articles wreaking of bias that don’t give an honest account of events and then you draw these ridiculous conclusions that Obama is responsible for the dealths in Parkland. It’s a lazy and sloppy way of debating. Try displaying an honest and accurate understanding of the things you critique before critiquing if you want to be taken seriously. What a joke!
how you figure? The sheriff's program and the school ignored the kid's behavior. You doubt that statement? It's what allowed him to purchase the weapon. you doubt that? why?

"But let me ask you something else. A lot of people in the community have noted that the Broward County School Board entered into an agreement when you were sheriff in 2013 to pursue the -- quote -- "least punitive means of discipline" against students.
This new policy encouraged warnings, consultations with parents and programs on conflict resolution, instead of arresting students for crimes.
Were there not incidents committed by the shooter as a student had this new policy not been in place that otherwise he would have been arrested for and not able to legally buy a gun?
And it's giving the school -- the school has the ability under certain circumstances not to call the police, not to get the police involved on misdemeanor offenses and take care of it within the school. It's an excellent program."
can you show me in the details of the PROMISE program where we state this? i'm digging but i'm not seeing it.

fuck you shit head

PROMISE Program

eat shit leftist

can you show me in the details of the PROMISE program where we state this? i'm digging but i'm not seeing it.
where we state what?

You forgot the part where the kid is WAY smarter and much more articulate with his argument than all the nasty gun fetishists attacking him...personally.
he knows nothing of guns. he's just loud and obnoxious.

which explains your fascination for him.
He know what's it's like to hide in a closet from one. How many David Hogg threads are there on this board? Who is creating them?
so does every other shooting victim, including the ones who are still supporting the 2nd amendment yet get no air time for their views.

Iraq War Vet Who Lost His Leg in Battle Shuts Down David Hogg With Brutal Message

“I got shot on a house raid in Iraq,” the former soldier posted on Facebook. “My getting shot didn’t make me a professional on war, international relations, house raids (obviously), or guns,” he explained, seemingly criticizing Hogg for positioning himself as a gun control authority.

Weida explained that he isn’t particularly pro-gun himself, but feels that David Hogg is using the issue for self-aggrandizement and coming across as condescending and smug as a result.
---------
again - being involved in this doesn't make him an expert in what he is now the poster child for. research and education would but he's not doing that is he?

What war did the students of Marjory Stoneman Douglas, Columbine, Sandy Hook, etc, volunteer to serve in?
lord you're dense. later on.

No, I’m not being dense, you’re being ridiculous. Do you realize you’re comparing a person who volunteered to serve in the armed forces, who is expected to encounter weapons of war, to a high school student who should not.

eat shit leftist

where we state what?
where in the promise program does it say to not punish kids or hold them accountable for their behavior?

he knows nothing of guns. he's just loud and obnoxious.

which explains your fascination for him.
He know what's it's like to hide in a closet from one. How many David Hogg threads are there on this board? Who is creating them?
so does every other shooting victim, including the ones who are still supporting the 2nd amendment yet get no air time for their views.

Iraq War Vet Who Lost His Leg in Battle Shuts Down David Hogg With Brutal Message

“I got shot on a house raid in Iraq,” the former soldier posted on Facebook. “My getting shot didn’t make me a professional on war, international relations, house raids (obviously), or guns,” he explained, seemingly criticizing Hogg for positioning himself as a gun control authority.

Weida explained that he isn’t particularly pro-gun himself, but feels that David Hogg is using the issue for self-aggrandizement and coming across as condescending and smug as a result.
---------
again - being involved in this doesn't make him an expert in what he is now the poster child for. research and education would but he's not doing that is he?

What war did the students of Marjory Stoneman Douglas, Columbine, Sandy Hook, etc, volunteer to serve in?

No, I’m not being dense, you’re being ridiculous. Do you realize you’re comparing a person who volunteered to serve in the armed forces, who is expected to encounter weapons of war, to a high school student who should not.
sure you are. You are ignoring the point. It's what I come to expect from the left. here let me help you, the vet was referring to his time in the military and his own injury during combat. You know, being shot at like the kids are saying happened to them. He's saying his experience didn't make him an expert on combat missions like the kid's experience doesn't make him an expert in school shootings. fk you all are stupid.

---------

sure you are. You are ignoring the point. It's what I come to expect from the left. here let me help you, the vet was referring to his time in the military and his own injury during combat. You know, being shot at like the kids are saying happened to them. He's saying his experience didn't make him an expert on combat missions like the kid's experience doesn't make him an expert in school shootings. fk you all are stupid.

Being party to one DOES make you an expert. Hiding in a closet during one makes you an expert too.

eat shit leftist

where we state what?
where in the promise program does it say to not punish kids or hold them accountable for their behavior?
well perhaps it is as simple as the sheriff's office ignored the kids repeated bad behavior. It wasn't documented nor is there any information on Cruz going through any such program as what was supposed to happen to students who fell in the program. The lack of any follow through or punishment allowed the boy to buy a gun. That's really all one has to know. Punishment would have put something on his record. And ineligible to buy a gun.

---------

Being party to one DOES make you an expert. Hiding in a closet during one makes you an expert too.
what's it make you an expert in exactly? Please I'm very curious.

where we state what?
well perhaps it is as simple as the sheriff's office ignored the kids repeated bad behavior. It wasn't documented nor is there any information on Cruz going through any such program as what was supposed to happen to students who fell in the program. The lack of any follow through or punishment allowed the boy to buy a gun. That's really all one has to know. Punishment would have put something on his record. And ineligible to buy a gun.
great. i get that. but i see it tied to obama's PROMISE program so i guess i'm asking if you believe it is - if not, i'll move on. if so, how?

where we state what?
great. i get that. but i see it tied to obama's PROMISE program so i guess i'm asking if you believe it is - if not, i'll move on. if so, how?
I can only answer to that with which I've read. It appears, again to me, that there is no promise program. Instead, the promise program is simply a way for the sheriff's department to avoid confrontation. I mean, the deputy didn't run in and try and save any kids right? Isreal is a blank check.

The Democratic party now has a 17 year old as its party leader who also wants to grab your guns .

Hahaha. That 17-year-old was able to not only make Laura Ingraham run but also hide. She’s not on a preplanned vacay. That’s yet another Fox News lie.

You should be more worried about the Republicans if that’s all it takes, a teenager on Twitter who caught that fucking bitch with her own trap.

Kids don't have any respect because they aren't disciplined. That is a liberal policy. When I went to school if you disrespected a teacher, you got paddled. Liberals stopped that. Oh and you took God out of school, since then it's been going down hill.
So you want teachers to start hitting kids again?! I think you’re on to something... We got a winner here!!! :cuckoo:
Paddling? Yes.
Stick with that argument, makes you sound like a real winner.
That kinda thinking is one of the reasons we have the problems we do.
How old are you man? Hitting kids does nothing positive for their development. Please explain how hitting a kid who is acting out leads to good outcomes.
It settled me down. You got five licks or two day suspension. Your choice.

where we state what?
I can only answer to that with which I've read. It appears, again to me, that there is no promise program. Instead, the promise program is simply a way for the sheriff's department to avoid confrontation. I mean, the deputy didn't run in and try and save any kids right? Isreal is a blank check.
no he didn't. bad deputy. but what does that have to do with the Promise program? who is using the promise program as a defense/excuse? i guess i don't get where that is coming from either.

Forum List

Back