🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Democratic party now has a 17 year old as its party leader

Hogg is the greatest gift the Democrats would have asked for: An outspoken kid whose school was just the victim of a gruesome gun-related tragedy.

Holy crap.

But then it gets even better: The kid is then targeted by the GOP. A bunch of politically-driven adults going after a kid, not even realizing what they're doing.

You can't PAY for this.
You forgot the part where the kid is WAY smarter and much more articulate with his argument than all the nasty gun fetishists attacking him...personally.
he knows nothing of guns. he's just loud and obnoxious.

which explains your fascination for him.

Hogg is the greatest gift the Democrats would have asked for: An outspoken kid whose school was just the victim of a gruesome gun-related tragedy. Holy crap. But then it gets even better: The kid is then targeted by the GOP. A bunch of politically-driven adults going after a kid, not even realizing what they're doing. You can't PAY for this.
yep. the GOP and others just need to ignore him til he grows up and learns actual facts, not bullet points to shout.
In politics? Since when is that required?

And yes, the GOP should leave him alone, but obedient partisans are trained to attack at the slightest provocation.
both sides are fucking stupid anymore. hogg seems to be the byproduct of everything gone wrong in our society in the last decade.

A survivor of a gun massacre is a "byproduct of everything gone wrong in our society"? In what regard, Charlie?
not going to fall for the "pity him". we have a lot of survivors out there and some even from the same school who are *still* pro 2nd amendment but not given the same time on the air for their views.

that is what is wrong with our society.

The Democratic party now has a 17 year old as its party leader who also wants to grab your guns .
The Republicans have a Five year old brat as its Party leader
OrnateFrankDinosaur-size_restricted.gif

Hogg is the greatest gift the Democrats would have asked for: An outspoken kid whose school was just the victim of a gruesome gun-related tragedy.

Holy crap.

But then it gets even better: The kid is then targeted by the GOP. A bunch of politically-driven adults going after a kid, not even realizing what they're doing.

You can't PAY for this.
You forgot the part where the kid is WAY smarter and much more articulate with his argument than all the nasty gun fetishists attacking him...personally.

He know what's it's like to hide in a closet from one. How many David Hogg threads are there on this board? Who is creating them?

Hogg is the greatest gift the Democrats would have asked for: An outspoken kid whose school was just the victim of a gruesome gun-related tragedy. Holy crap. But then it gets even better: The kid is then targeted by the GOP. A bunch of politically-driven adults going after a kid, not even realizing what they're doing. You can't PAY for this.
yep. the GOP and others just need to ignore him til he grows up and learns actual facts, not bullet points to shout.

And yes, the GOP should leave him alone, but obedient partisans are trained to attack at the slightest provocation.
both sides are fucking stupid anymore. hogg seems to be the byproduct of everything gone wrong in our society in the last decade.

A survivor of a gun massacre is a "byproduct of everything gone wrong in our society"? In what regard, Charlie?
not going to fall for the "pity him". we have a lot of survivors out there and some even from the same school who are *still* pro 2nd amendment but not given the same time on the air for their views.

You said HE is what is wrong. Fox gives the gun 'splainers all the air time they want.

Holy crap.

You can't PAY for this.

He know what's it's like to hide in a closet from one. How many David Hogg threads are there on this board? Who is creating them?
so does every other shooting victim, including the ones who are still supporting the 2nd amendment yet get no air time for their views.

Iraq War Vet Who Lost His Leg in Battle Shuts Down David Hogg With Brutal Message

“I got shot on a house raid in Iraq,” the former soldier posted on Facebook. “My getting shot didn’t make me a professional on war, international relations, house raids (obviously), or guns,” he explained, seemingly criticizing Hogg for positioning himself as a gun control authority.

Weida explained that he isn’t particularly pro-gun himself, but feels that David Hogg is using the issue for self-aggrandizement and coming across as condescending and smug as a result.
---------
again - being involved in this doesn't make him an expert in what he is now the poster child for. research and education would but he's not doing that is he?

You said HE is what is wrong. Fox gives the gun 'splainers all the air time they want.
he is.

and i don't watch fox so your HA HA GOT YOU is a waste of time. the media that is pushing hogg around isn't giving equal time to both views and that is huge in what is wrong with our country today.

he is.

and i don't watch fox so your HA HA GOT YOU is a waste of time. the media that is pushing hogg around isn't giving equal time to both views and that is huge in what is wrong with our country today.
Can you show where any Douglas students are complaining they’re being denied air time? Maybe they’re not seeking any.

Holy crap.

You can't PAY for this.

so does every other shooting victim, including the ones who are still supporting the 2nd amendment yet get no air time for their views.

Iraq War Vet Who Lost His Leg in Battle Shuts Down David Hogg With Brutal Message

“I got shot on a house raid in Iraq,” the former soldier posted on Facebook. “My getting shot didn’t make me a professional on war, international relations, house raids (obviously), or guns,” he explained, seemingly criticizing Hogg for positioning himself as a gun control authority.

Weida explained that he isn’t particularly pro-gun himself, but feels that David Hogg is using the issue for self-aggrandizement and coming across as condescending and smug as a result.
---------
again - being involved in this doesn't make him an expert in what he is now the poster child for. research and education would but he's not doing that is he?
"Bone Spurs " Trump prefers soldiers who have not lost legs in Combat

That’s interesting cause I heard an interview with him yesterday where he said that he doesn’t want to repeal the 2nd amendement, just wants to keep crazies from getting guns. And he also stated that he doesn’t support either political party as he is focused on this single issue and there are pro gun and pro gun control advocates on both sides.

Guess the OP got that one dead wrong.
and what is his plan for more gun control, other than to use it as an excuse to not go back to school until something is done OF WHICH rubio and trump and others have in fact been working on this.

hogg is all over the media making up shit as he goes and flat out lying about the NRA and mostly unchallenged by the very media that feeding him to people on what seems like an hourly basis.

so again - does he even have a plan or is just being another useless fist pounder shouting SOMETHING MUST BE DONE but whatever *is* done isn't good enough?

from what i can tell -
1) he knows nothing about guns
2) demands HIS rights be respected and security can fuck off (clear backpacks)
3) doesn't give a shit about the rights of others
4) will shout BOYCOTT if anyone says anything negative about him
5) runs rampant over anyone who supports the 2nd amendment and doesn't care what he calls them or if he lies about it

dude needs to shut up til he grows up.
I don’t think he has a plan, he is calling on the elected leaders to make a plan and actually do something. I don’t agree with everything the kid is saying. He has a lot of growing to do. But you can’t deny that he and his crew are causing a lot of noise and keeping pressure on lawmakers to take action and not keep passing the buck on this problem. Gotta give him some credit for that. I don’t think telling him to shut up is the appropriate response. Challenge him, question him, engage with him, you shouldn’t be scared of debating a kid
no i don't.

he's making up lies about the NRA and 2nd amendment supporters.
he's calling out big names in the most asinine of ways and if someone should dare return the favor, (ie, giving him grief for being rejected from 4 colleges) he wants them boycotted and out of business.
he doesn't want to take security measures and feels if *he* has to change *his* ways to help, it's a violation of *his* rights (ie, clear backpacks)
he doesn't want to debate, he wants to scream and holler. alex jones and his son have both offered to debate him and he's said no.

when he can speak to others just as passionately as he is now BUT with respect, i'll listen and give the kid credit. til then he's just a dumbass bully using a tragic situation to scream LOOK AT ME I'M GOOD AND STUFF but has ZERO idea of what can or should be done and ZERO idea of gun laws he's trying to affect.

he needs to shut up, learn, and come back with an educated viewpoint and some respect for counter opinions.

you see *any* of that from the kid?
It’s funny you bring up Alex Jones who does exactly what you are accusing this kid of doing on a daily basis. Are you condemning Alex as well? The kid shouldn’t be spreading lies. I haven’t heard what you are speaking to but if you post a quote I’ll take a look. I don’t think it is an intelligent response or even close to appropriate to go after the kid personally. Who gives a shit if he was rejected from college? That has nothing to do with the debate. It is a petty smear tactic designed to discredit and it is rather pathetic to be doing it to a high school kid who just lived through a mass murder.
i don't listen to alex jones or much of ANY talking mediots out there. but since hogg is in this limelight, he belongs with that tabloid crap crowd to be sure.

CNN’s Stelter Admits He Let David Hogg Get Away With Lies About Guns, NRA
Video: David Hogg lies about Dana Loesch on CNN, falsely claims she sells guns, doesn’t side with gun owners

and just query on his tweets and see how he slams anyone and everyone in his way.

at least i can ignore alex jones for the most part but hogg is all over everywhere and won't shut up but yet has nothing constructive to say.
Again, what lies are you talking about? Post a few... the only specific one I see from your link was the incorrect statement he made that Dana was the CEO of the NRA. That can’t be what you’re upset about

Holy crap.

You can't PAY for this.

---------

What war did the students of Marjory Stoneman Douglas, Columbine, Sandy Hook, etc, volunteer to serve in?

The Democratic party now has a 17 year old as its party leader who also wants to grab your guns .
3jhwsv2b-1358652085.jpg

trump_hitler.jpg

I wonder when they will make the connection, Trump is Hitler, give him your guns.

Na, that would require intelligent thought.

he is.

he is.

David Hogg is not to blame because your point of view isn't getting the air time you think it deserves. It's not his fault that he is smarter, more articulate and more visible than students who espouse your views.

Equal time in media...where have I heard that concept before...

Holy crap.

You can't PAY for this.

---------
They get airtime... remember this one that actually doctored emails to try and support the lies they were telling to try and discredit CNN?

Father of Stoneman Douglas student altered emails to smear CNN, network says

he is.

Do you watch CNN? Ive seen many interviews with pro second amendment kids from parkland. Some make pretty good arguments

and what is his plan for more gun control, other than to use it as an excuse to not go back to school until something is done OF WHICH rubio and trump and others have in fact been working on this.

hogg is all over the media making up shit as he goes and flat out lying about the NRA and mostly unchallenged by the very media that feeding him to people on what seems like an hourly basis.

so again - does he even have a plan or is just being another useless fist pounder shouting SOMETHING MUST BE DONE but whatever *is* done isn't good enough?

from what i can tell -
1) he knows nothing about guns
2) demands HIS rights be respected and security can fuck off (clear backpacks)
3) doesn't give a shit about the rights of others
4) will shout BOYCOTT if anyone says anything negative about him
5) runs rampant over anyone who supports the 2nd amendment and doesn't care what he calls them or if he lies about it

dude needs to shut up til he grows up.
I don’t think he has a plan, he is calling on the elected leaders to make a plan and actually do something. I don’t agree with everything the kid is saying. He has a lot of growing to do. But you can’t deny that he and his crew are causing a lot of noise and keeping pressure on lawmakers to take action and not keep passing the buck on this problem. Gotta give him some credit for that. I don’t think telling him to shut up is the appropriate response. Challenge him, question him, engage with him, you shouldn’t be scared of debating a kid
no i don't.

he's calling out big names in the most asinine of ways and if someone should dare return the favor, (ie, giving him grief for being rejected from 4 colleges) he wants them boycotted and out of business.
he doesn't want to take security measures and feels if *he* has to change *his* ways to help, it's a violation of *his* rights (ie, clear backpacks)
he doesn't want to debate, he wants to scream and holler. alex jones and his son have both offered to debate him and he's said no.

when he can speak to others just as passionately as he is now BUT with respect, i'll listen and give the kid credit. til then he's just a dumbass bully using a tragic situation to scream LOOK AT ME I'M GOOD AND STUFF but has ZERO idea of what can or should be done and ZERO idea of gun laws he's trying to affect.

he needs to shut up, learn, and come back with an educated viewpoint and some respect for counter opinions.

It’s funny you bring up Alex Jones who does exactly what you are accusing this kid of doing on a daily basis. Are you condemning Alex as well? The kid shouldn’t be spreading lies. I haven’t heard what you are speaking to but if you post a quote I’ll take a look. I don’t think it is an intelligent response or even close to appropriate to go after the kid personally. Who gives a shit if he was rejected from college? That has nothing to do with the debate. It is a petty smear tactic designed to discredit and it is rather pathetic to be doing it to a high school kid who just lived through a mass murder.
i don't listen to alex jones or much of ANY talking mediots out there. but since hogg is in this limelight, he belongs with that tabloid crap crowd to be sure.

Video: David Hogg lies about Dana Loesch on CNN, falsely claims she sells guns, doesn’t side with gun owners

and just query on his tweets and see how he slams anyone and everyone in his way.

at least i can ignore alex jones for the most part but hogg is all over everywhere and won't shut up but yet has nothing constructive to say.
Again, what lies are you talking about? Post a few... the only specific one I see from your link was the incorrect statement he made that Dana was the CEO of the NRA. That can’t be what you’re upset about
what children have the NRA let get murdered?
claiming rubio has done nothing when in fact he is trying *and* doing something
the *still supported by the NRA* - of course he is. they support their views in as much as liberal lobbyists still support theirs. if he has a problem with the system, fix twist up shit like this to continue to demonize gun users.
he continues to put the blame on the GOP and NRA w/o any knowledge of the topic or who is doing what

As noted by the Daily Wire, Hogg decided to double down on his lies, saying, “In reality these laws have more holes than Swiss cheese.”

now - what laws is he referring to? he doesn't KNOW the laws so lying, full of shit - whatever you want to call it.

he needs to go educate himself and stop being an obnoxious asshole to anyone who would dare to disagree with him.

he is.

Do you watch CNN? Ive seen many interviews with pro second amendment kids from parkland. Some make pretty good arguments
don't watch CNN, Fox or any of these flame-war sites if i can help it. but it's hard to have conversations in here w/o seeing what they are "reporting".

when i do have to watch CNN (lunch usually as they have the TV on there) it's never equal views it's all slam trump, slam conservatives and lie.

please don't ask me to now prove CNN lies and/or twists the story to suit their agenda.

Holy crap.

You can't PAY for this.

---------

What war did the students of Marjory Stoneman Douglas, Columbine, Sandy Hook, etc, volunteer to serve in?
lord you're dense. later on.

no i don't.

what children have the NRA let get murdered?
claiming rubio has done nothing when in fact he is trying *and* doing something
the *still supported by the NRA* - of course he is. they support their views in as much as liberal lobbyists still support theirs. if he has a problem with the system, fix twist up shit like this to continue to demonize gun users.
he continues to put the blame on the GOP and NRA w/o any knowledge of the topic or who is doing what

As noted by the Daily Wire, Hogg decided to double down on his lies, saying, “In reality these laws have more holes than Swiss cheese.”

now - what laws is he referring to? he doesn't KNOW the laws so lying, full of shit - whatever you want to call it.

he needs to go educate himself and stop being an obnoxious asshole to anyone who would dare to disagree with him.
Slow down let’s focus in here. So the lies that you are outraged about are:
1. The NRA lets kids die
2. Rubio has done nothing to progress gun control.
3. The current laws have loopholes that need to be fixed.

Did I get that right?

he is.

he is.

David Hogg is not to blame because your point of view isn't getting the air time you think it deserves. It's not his fault that he is smarter, more articulate and more visible than students who espouse your views.

Equal time in media...where have I heard that concept before...
That’s not true and it’s an unfair slam against those students. Now you’re attacking teen survivors of Douglas personally, and not their message, just as the right is doing. The reality is there are not many pro-gun students in that school. I saw one and he appears to be just as bright and articulate as those on the left.

The difference is, those students on the right simply want to maintain the status quo; whereas those on the left seek change and reform. Seeking change always requires a louder voice to effect change.

Forum List

Back