🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Democratic party now has a 17 year old as its party leader

Bless the kids. Someone has to lead us forward.

DZuZH-zX0AUytlI.jpg

DZtFZGeX0AAhuDA.jpg

You're right. Someone has to lead the leftists. Otherwise, they tend to wander into traffic.

Hogg is the greatest gift the Democrats would have asked for: An outspoken kid whose school was just the victim of a gruesome gun-related tragedy. Holy crap. But then it gets even better: The kid is then targeted by the GOP. A bunch of politically-driven adults going after a kid, not even realizing what they're doing. You can't PAY for this.
yep. the GOP and others just need to ignore him til he grows up and learns actual facts, not bullet points to shout.
In politics? Since when is that required?

And yes, the GOP should leave him alone, but obedient partisans are trained to attack at the slightest provocation.
both sides are fucking stupid anymore. hogg seems to be the byproduct of everything gone wrong in our society in the last decade.

A survivor of a gun massacre is a "byproduct of everything gone wrong in our society"? In what regard, Charlie?
not going to fall for the "pity him". we have a lot of survivors out there and some even from the same school who are *still* pro 2nd amendment but not given the same time on the air for their views.

that is what is wrong with our society.

I pitied him when he was a victim. He stopped being a victim when he became an activist.

I know the program you are talking about but I’m not connecting the dots that you are trying to connect. You post piss poor articles wreaking of bias that don’t give an honest account of events and then you draw these ridiculous conclusions that Obama is responsible for the dealths in Parkland. It’s a lazy and sloppy way of debating. Try displaying an honest and accurate understanding of the things you critique before critiquing if you want to be taken seriously. What a joke!

Okay, okay, Obama wasn't responsible....his policies were.
I see yall are having fun with this one. It would just be great if one of you could make an intelligent argument explaining how exactly the policy was responsible.
Obama-Era Education Policy Questioned After Parkland Shooting

the leftist willfully ignores that

So instead of finding a common denominator of where mass shooters obtain their weapons you want to blame school policy? That's intelligent decit at it best.

as of late not turning in the criminal and mentally is THE COMMON DENOMINATOR

writing a bunch of feel good "gun laws" that do absolutely nothing to stop mass shooting

yes the policy is one of the major faults at play

had he gone through the criminal system ( under current laws) he would have been banned from legally purchasing not just an ar15 but any and all firearms

so hows about following the laws already on the books

Last edited:
I know the program you are talking about but I’m not connecting the dots that you are trying to connect. You post piss poor articles wreaking of bias that don’t give an honest account of events and then you draw these ridiculous conclusions that Obama is responsible for the dealths in Parkland. It’s a lazy and sloppy way of debating. Try displaying an honest and accurate understanding of the things you critique before critiquing if you want to be taken seriously. What a joke!

I see yall are having fun with this one. It would just be great if one of you could make an intelligent argument explaining how exactly the policy was responsible.

So instead of finding a common denominator of where mass shooters obtain their weapons you want to blame school policy? That's intelligent decit at it best.

One of the major problems on gun control and/or any other issues is that democrats/liberals always, and I mean always, want to change the goalposts.

One of the major problems on gun control and/or any other issues is that democrats/liberals always, and I mean always, want to change the goalposts.

yes the end goal is to disarm the law abiding citizen

well enough is enough of that bs

it is more then time to examine the dangerous and bad liberal polices

such as the promise program or gun free zones for that matter

I am a bit worried about how these Parkland types are soaking in the limelight with a sophisticated political support system. And I am worried that no extreme liberal is standing up for better scrutiny of the school troublemakers who fall through the cracks like crazy autistic Nikolas Cruz. It is known fact that EVERYTHING FAILED in most of these school shootings. I guess that's too long and complicated for protest by sign people.
It’s what happens when someone has no respect

They don’t want to talk, they want to dictate

The Democratic party now has a 17 year old as its party leader who also wants to grab your guns .
:lol:

Yeah sure dude.

It must be talking points day in right-wingiverse.

I honestly think they are trying to wrap their heads around how to handle this kid because so far nothing has worked. I guess the next thing to do is promote Hogg to leader of the Democratic party, at least according to the OP.

"Handle him"? "Nothing has worked"? What, precisely, do you think we want, or should want, to do with the arrogant little putz, beyond countering his lies the same way we do every other leftist's lies? You flatter yourselves that you're vastly more important, effective, and scary than you are.

Well, character assassination for one thing. Calling him everything from a crisis actor to a communist. It's all the idiotic vitriol from the right.

Was Laura Ingraham confronting 'his lies'? Nope, she was just being a typical Fox News asshat who will do anything to derail the topic of gun control.

Hoggy and Emma are victims, but they are young and without a college education on the US government and Constitution. I believe we need strict background checks in many directions, not nonsense protests.

The Democratic party now has a 17 year old as its party leader who also wants to grab your guns .
:lol:

Yeah sure dude.

It must be talking points day in right-wingiverse.

I honestly think they are trying to wrap their heads around how to handle this kid because so far nothing has worked. I guess the next thing to do is promote Hogg to leader of the Democratic party, at least according to the OP.

"Handle him"? "Nothing has worked"? What, precisely, do you think we want, or should want, to do with the arrogant little putz, beyond countering his lies the same way we do every other leftist's lies? You flatter yourselves that you're vastly more important, effective, and scary than you are.

Well, character assassination for one thing. Calling him everything from a crisis actor to a communist. It's all the idiotic vitriol from the right.

Was Laura Ingraham confronting 'his lies'? Nope, she was just being a typical Fox News asshat who will do anything to derail the topic of gun control.
Well actually all she said was what a whiner, cause he was denied entry into a college like he was owed something. That’s all, poor fking baby

Hoggy and Emma are victims, but they are young and without a college education on the US government and Constitution. I believe we need strict background checks in many directions, not nonsense protests.
I think they should go through a back ground check for drugs and liquor

Oh, well....that's better than having a 2 year old crybaby like Trump as our leader, which is what you Repugs have.

Every time there is a story that Trump doesn't like..."WAAAHHH!! The fake news is picking on me!!!" What a fucking little Repug pussy he is.

No wonder Trump is Putin's little traitor bitch.

Oh, well....that's better than having a 2 year old crybaby like Trump as our leader, which is what you Repugs have.

Every time there is a story that Trump doesn't like..."WAAAHHH!! The fake news is picking on me!!!" What a fucking little Repug pussy he is.

Whittle whiny boy is hurt! Ahh and jump up to defend him cause he did what for you? I can give you what the two year old did. But you won’t answer

Because the goalposts are never set where they should be.

There ya go, thanks for proving my point.

There ya go, thanks for proving my point.

that didnt take long

Then why put them in the ground where you do?

Whittle whiny boy is hurt! Ahh and jump up to defend him cause he did what for you? I can give you what the two year old did. But you won’t answer

Yeah, you're right. Trump is whiny boy little bitch who is hurt all the time. No argument here.

Yeah, you're right. Trump is whiny boy little bitch who is hurt all the time. No argument here.
I live a win winning

Forum List

Back