The Democratic Party Took a Good Laxative, See The Results

nuhuh

Gold Member
Jun 25, 2015
kim_davis6-620x412.jpg

A county clerk in Kentucky who was briefly jailed for refusing to issue marriage licenses to gay couples said on Friday that she and her family have switched to the Republican Party because the Democrats no longer represented them

Kentucky clerk in gay marriage dispute switches to Republican Party

I have to make the comment of how Republicans made a big deal about her being a Democrat like we had to own up to her bigotry. Well how does the shoe fit Republicans?

and Kim Davis is refusing to flush because she claims when her bowels move its Holy Shit
135x100_1774415_2337733_1429717792.jpg

Rose of Attar

kim_davis6-620x412.jpg

A county clerk in Kentucky who was briefly jailed for refusing to issue marriage licenses to gay couples said on Friday that she and her family have switched to the Republican Party because the Democrats no longer represented them

I was expecting a Weiner dick pic. After all every one of you sucked it daily on this forum.
And don't even get me started on Guam tipping over

I'm floored and don't know what to say except I never kept those things stuffed up my bowels and neither did my friends, but thanks for your honesty. I promise not to tell.

kim_davis6-620x412.jpg

The Democratic Party hasn't represented people like her since the 60s.
She is part of your party dumbass. More so than you Queers are

kim_davis6-620x412.jpg

The Democratic Party hasn't represented people like her since the 60s.
She is part of your party dumbass. More so than you Queers are

She just quit my party dumbfuk, she's all your now.

Go back to your trailer park loony ass crazy woman....:cuckoo:
I am sure Huckabutte is guiding her, how could he represent a democrat..... ???

Forum List

Back