The Democrats and crime statistics

The problem is that rehab doesn't work.........at least the cases I'm familiar with. It usually lasts about a month or two, then it's right back on dope again.

drug addiction is a very powerful demon. i've seen too many people become addicts after being prescribed legal painkillers for a legit reason, only to be cut off & then turn to street shit. good rehab places are few & far between. thank goodness the ACA mandates rehab as a covered expense. i've seen it work. trumpcare would have stripped that coverage.

Like I've said, I've never seen it work, at least for any length of time, and I've had my share of experiences with the stuff; most recently with a death in the family. The person died at the age of 28. Was hooked on the stuff since the age of 15. Yes, in and out of jail, in and out of rehab after rehab. Been kicked out on the street by his family. Would steal anything that wasn't nailed down. Nothing did any good.

Because of dope heads, I now have policy of not renting to convicted felons. They have cost me way too much money and have taken way too much of my time. They simply can't be trusted I don't care how long they've been off the stuff.
and remember when at some point during the Obama years, blacks felt it was ok to just walk into convenient stores in large groups, and just help themselves to anything they wanted,not pay for it, and just walk out knowing Obama/Holder wouldnt do a thing about it?,,,just like the shootings in Chicago,,,they all know nothing will happen to them if they shoot other blacks,,,,hey, Obama is President, I can shoot anyone I want in Chicago,,,,but what about the kids where were killed by stray bullets?

The problem in Chicago is that too many criminals do have guns and there is nothing they can do about it. Judges are pressured to put only the worst of the worst away, so when they get a guy with a simple gun possession, they virtually let him go and he's back on the street with a new gun.
and when an innocent 10 yr old girl gets shot on her porch,,to the thugs/democrats,,they see it as just another insect that was accidentley stepped on,,right?

the guns that kill little innocent people are coming in from neighboring states such as indiana.... pence cuntry.

take the freaking profit motive out of the prison system. the overwhelmingly majority of inmates increased during ronny reagan's terms where the 'just say no' crowd said yes instead became the majority of prisoners. the more incarcerations, the higher the 'returns' for their stockholders.

obama commuted the sentences of several low level 'offenders, including those serving time for drug offenses; many of which were in these money making prisons. & as part of hillary's platform- these institutions were going to shut their doors for good.

well now.... guess who not only is going to keep them open - but most likely will build more; especially at the border?

So the U.S. is the largest abusers of heroine and cocaine use, if you don't incarcerate the dealers, what is you're solution? And please, don't say legalize because the abuse includes the "legalized and controlled" use of these drugs.

take the freaking profit motive out of the prison system. the overwhelmingly majority of inmates increased during ronny reagan's terms where the 'just say no' crowd said yes instead became the majority of prisoners. the more incarcerations, the higher the 'returns' for their stockholders.

obama commuted the sentences of several low level 'offenders, including those serving time for drug offenses; many of which were in these money making prisons. & as part of hillary's platform- these institutions were going to shut their doors for good.

well now.... guess who not only is going to keep them open - but most likely will build more; especially at the border?

So the U.S. is the largest abusers of heroine and cocaine use, if you don't incarcerate the dealers, what is you're solution? And please, don't say legalize because the abuse includes the "legalized and controlled" use of these drugs.

i never said not to incarcerate the dealers. a lot of them are gang bangers & that's a different matter. i'm talking about the addicts. possession & stealing to feed an addiction gets the time & that time spent taking up a bed for a dealer doesn't serve a purpose. now a days the majority of heroin addicts started out using legit prescriptions then get cut off by their doctor. & that goes for benzos too.

drug addiction is a very powerful demon. i've seen too many people become addicts after being prescribed legal painkillers for a legit reason, only to be cut off & then turn to street shit. good rehab places are few & far between. thank goodness the ACA mandates rehab as a covered expense. i've seen it work. trumpcare would have stripped that coverage.

Like I've said, I've never seen it work, at least for any length of time, and I've had my share of experiences with the stuff; most recently with a death in the family. The person died at the age of 28. Was hooked on the stuff since the age of 15. Yes, in and out of jail, in and out of rehab after rehab. Been kicked out on the street by his family. Would steal anything that wasn't nailed down. Nothing did any good.

Because of dope heads, I now have policy of not renting to convicted felons. They have cost me way too much money and have taken way too much of my time. They simply can't be trusted I don't care how long they've been off the stuff.
and remember when at some point during the Obama years, blacks felt it was ok to just walk into convenient stores in large groups, and just help themselves to anything they wanted,not pay for it, and just walk out knowing Obama/Holder wouldnt do a thing about it?,,,just like the shootings in Chicago,,,they all know nothing will happen to them if they shoot other blacks,,,,hey, Obama is President, I can shoot anyone I want in Chicago,,,,but what about the kids where were killed by stray bullets?

The problem in Chicago is that too many criminals do have guns and there is nothing they can do about it. Judges are pressured to put only the worst of the worst away, so when they get a guy with a simple gun possession, they virtually let him go and he's back on the street with a new gun.
and when an innocent 10 yr old girl gets shot on her porch,,to the thugs/democrats,,they see it as just another insect that was accidentley stepped on,,right?

the guns that kill little innocent people are coming in from neighboring states such as indiana.... pence cuntry.

:link::link::link::poop::poop::poop:

i never said not to incarcerate the dealers. a lot of them are gang bangers & that's a different matter. i'm talking about the addicts. possession & stealing to feed an addiction gets the time & that time spent taking up a bed for a dealer doesn't serve a purpose. now a days the majority of heroin addicts started out using legit prescriptions then get cut off by their doctor. & that goes for benzos too.

Don't think the users are taking a bed away from a dealer. Most "users' that are incarcerated are there for more than just drug use.

Don't think the users are taking a bed away from a dealer. Most "users' that are incarcerated are there for more than just drug use.

most dealers in a hierarchy situation don't use themselves. small petty low level dealers feed their own addiction by dealing & stealing. take away their addiction & the petty crime goes away too.

Forum List

Back