The Democrat's and Some on the Left's problem w/Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Daycare so the poor can work is keeping them dependent? Why would you oppose that?

Job training for jobs? Why would you oppose that?

Healthcare so the poor can stay healthy and work? Why would you oppose that?
Because you should not have kids if you cannot afford them. Why should I the taxpayer pay for someone else’s poor choices? Job training is available now. Healthcare is a available now. In MA our poor pay next to nothing. Follow our model.

Why do you want me to pay for other peoples choices?

You didn’t understand the assignment. Where on that chart did the magic begin? The corporate tax cut wasn’t introduced until November.

It would not have kept declining if not for his policies. Aren’t you a C level executive?

It would not have kept declining if not for his policies. Aren’t you a C level executive?
It kept declining before he took office, while he was in office but before any of his policies were in place, and after his policies took effect. Want me to show you on this graph when his policies took effect? I wouldn’t hire you as an analyst.

F070E5BE-67D8-4988-A7EA-BEB71E9CB1F1.jpeg

The people in her district did not want the disruption
They protested and AOC backed her constituents

AOC had no control over the decision
What evidence is there that the "people in her district did not want the disruption"? She chose to chase the jobs away.

So your company didn’t benefit from the tax rate declining?
Yep. So did I. Those deficits came from my tax savings and my company’s. Thanks Trump.

Company is doing even better now than 2019 though. Maybe it’s Biden? Or is my wealth only the Presidents work under Trump but not under Biden.

Game set match on that one. No shame, it’s a losing hand showing Trumps impact on employment.

The deficit was much easier to see though. Everyone just saw it.
You're C level guy you claim. So you don't believe his policies on tax and regulations helped? I just want you on record. Thanks.

Yep. So did I. Those deficits came from my tax savings and my company’s. Thanks Trump.

Company is doing even better now than 2019 though. Maybe it’s Biden? Or is my wealth only the Presidents work under Trump but not under Biden.
The tax cuts are still there, dumbass. And did your company get PPP loan(s)? Likely yes. Stop your bullshit. I do this for a living and can do it all day. Democrat policies are equivalent of tying peoples shoes for them, hence the poor remain dependent on them. You know its fucking true. Stop playing dumb, unless you're aren't playing....

You're C level guy you claim. So you don't believe his policies on tax and regulations helped? I just want you on record. Thanks.
  • I don’t believe they helped employment. No trend change seen.
  • I do believe they added wealth to wealthy and corporations. Trend lines in wealth here improved.
  • I do believe they added to the budget deficit and debt which is where the wealth came from. Trend lines materially went up here.
  • I don’t believe the GDP was materially impacted. No trend change observed here either.

All of those statements are backed by facts and trend lines.

• I don’t believe they helped employment. No trend change seen.
  • I do believe they added wealth to wealthy and corporations. Trend lines in wealth here improved.
  • I do believe they added to the budget deficit and debt which is where the wealth came from. Trend lines materially went up here.
  • I don’t believe the GDP was materially impacted. No trend change observed here either.

All of those statements are backed by facts and trend lines.
Not what I asked. So wages did increase, yes? Revenues also increased. He did spend like a drunken sailor at a strip club on the military.

The tax cuts are still there, dumbass. And did your company get PPP loan(s)? Likely yes. Stop your bullshit. I do this for a living and can do it all day. Democrat policies are equivalent of tying peoples shoes for them, hence the poor remain dependent on them. You know its fucking true. Stop playing dumb, unless you're aren't playing....
Who are these deadbeats you’re so scared of?
  • The 1M welfare families (out of the 4M impoverished) getting $40 a week in cash and $75 in other non-cash help for a single parent family of 3 through TANF (welfare)?
  • The 6M unemployed whose employers paid into unemployment insurance to cover out of work gaps so we have soft landings for people?
  • The 19M impoverished families who receive $8 per day food benefits per person where half are children and the vast majority are single mom households?
Who are these dead beats?

She didn’t have that power. There was a lot of opposition to it and she was one who had an opinion but no power.

OK, I agree that AOC didn't "cancel" HQ2, but she opposed it very vocally with other groups. Amazon isn't going to put a new HQ where they are not welcome. So they went to VA where people want to work.

According to the New York Times podcast "The Daily," which interviewed New York Times reporter J. David Goodman, three main groups opposed Amazon's HQ2 in Long Island City, Queens: unions who oppose Amazon's labor practices, local groups worried about an increase in cost of living, and a third group who opposed the $3 billion tax incentive that New York City was offering.

Not what I asked. So wages did increase, yes? Revenues also increased. He did spend like a drunken sailor at a strip club on the military.
You asked “so do you think his policies helped?” I answered. You have a very narrow gaze at data. You like to focus on one tiny sliver and pretend it’s not related to all the other data out there.

Who are these deadbeats you’re so scared of?
  • The 1M welfare families (out of the 4M impoverished) getting $40 a week in cash and $75 in other non-cash help for a single parent family of 3 through TANF (welfare)?
  • The 6M unemployed whose employers paid into unemployment insurance to cover out of work gaps so we have soft landings for people?
  • The 19M impoverished families who receive $8 per day food benefits per person where half are children and the vast majority are single mom households?
Who are these dead beats?
All those who can’t afford to have kids but do so anyway. Do you buy a car you cannot afford and then expect the taxpayers to bail you out? Do you take out student loans you can’t pay back but expect the taxpayers to bail you out? If it’s not needed then why is it in the bill? Why do you constantly want to rescue people because of their bad decisions?

How about we have fewer single mom households? You never answered me. Why should I pay for someone else’s bad decisions?

You asked “so do you think his policies helped?” I answered. You have a very narrow gaze at data. You like to focus on one tiny sliver and pretend it’s not related to all the other data out there.
You didn’t. I asked if his policies helped wage growth and lower unemployment. If you don’t see that then you have zero business acumen.

Forum List

Back