The Democrat's and Some on the Left's problem w/Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Yep but that hurts the wealthy, as their exemptions were high due to high mortgage interest and RE taxes, correct? Certainly negatively impacted me. But you said poor...it helped the poor and lower middle class. I gave you the example already. Higher wages, doubled the standard deduction, reduced illegals pouring in here. Democrats give free money and it perpetuates poverty.
I asked for legislation that helped the poor and working class MORE than the wealthy

Trumps cuts overwhelmingly helped the wealthy

lol. What makes her corrupt?
We know what her wage is, it's public record. My cleaning lady makes $174K/year with a nice Xmas bonus. Although admittedly, my cleaning lady is quite a bit more intellectually stimulating than that bartender.

It's a $35K -$200K ticket to the Met Gala, add a $10K Aurora James "look-at-the-dress-not-at-my-teeth" outfit and whoever paid for all that owns that shit clown, lock stock and barrel.

video_image-4Gl6Z3NkZ-.jpeg

One night of nibbling on watermelon tarts with smoked yuzu soy on panipuri crackers, and then it's back to make me some fucking money with your vote you dizzy gash....

BTW, the reception she got from the (actually wealthy) humans was priceless..... BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

E_NRlQiXIAMAZc0

Last edited:
Trying to play along..... why do you think AOC is a man?

She's manLY, I'll give you that much, especially with those clownish farm animal teeth, but AOC's pronouns are probably her and dumb gash.....
AOC is fire. Whoever lands her of any pronouns is one lucky “they”.

I asked for legislation that helped the poor and working class MORE than the wealthy

Trumps cuts overwhelmingly helped the wealthy
Doubled the standard deduction, lowering corporate tax rates, building the Wall. Defunding the police hurts mostly those in poor neighborhoods yet its a Democratic party slogan.

We know what her wage is, it's public record. My cleaning lady makes $174K/year with a nice Xmas bonus. Although my cleaning lady is quite a bit more intellectually stimulating than that bartender.

It's a $35K -$200K ticket to the Met Gala, add a $10K Aurora James "look-at-the-dress-not-at-my-teeth" outfit and whoever paid for all that owns that shit clown, lock stock and barrel.

View attachment 587101

One night of nibbling on watermelon tarts with smoked yuzu soy on panipuri crackers, and then it's back to make me some fucking money with your vote you dizzy gash....

BTW, the reception she got from the (actually rich) humans was priceless..... BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

E_NRlQiXIAMAZc0
Are you saying that her salary is what makes her corrupt?

If not, please clarify.

Doubled the standard deduction, lowering corporate tax rates, building the Wall. Defunding the police hurts mostly those in poor neighborhoods yet its a Democratic party slogan.
Dropping the upper tax rate, slashing inheritance taxes and cutting corporate taxes by 40percent overwhelmingly favored the wealthy

Show me Republican policy that overwhelmingly helps the poor and working class

Dropping the upper tax rate, slashing inheritance taxes and cutting corporate taxes by 40percent overwhelmingly favored the wealthy

How so? A small business generates $1mil in operating income. Instead of paying 40% in taxes they pay 28% so that is a savings of $120k. That business hires four more workers and expands. How does that hurt the poor? Lower regulations also helps the poor as product costs go down.

He won't, because he can't, because Republican policies are for the wealthy and elites.

Last edited:
AOC is fire. Whoever lands her of any pronouns is one lucky “they”.

OMG fucker, are you incarcerated? What are you in for?

I think I saw you at walmart the other day:

People-of-Walmart-Purple-Guy.jpg

We're not the same. Men are from Mars, I don't know where the fuck you're from...

How so? A small business generates $1mil in operating income. Instead of paying 40% in taxes they pay 28% so that is a savings of $120k. That business hires four more workers and expands. How does that hurt the poor? Lower regulations also helps the poor as product costs go down.
You sound like Trump
Only that savings did not trickle down with more jobs and higher salaries

They kept the money

You sound like Trump
Only that savings did not trickle down with more jobs and higher salaries

They kept the money
They did? LOL then how do you explain historic low unemployment and wage growth before the virus hit? Democrats just throw money at the problem. If my daughter cannot tie her shoes and I tie them for her then yeah I help but I keep her dependent on me. If I teach her how to tie them then I help and she is no longer dependent on me. Democrats want to tie your shoes. Pretty sad

They did? LOL then how do you explain historic low unemployment and wage growth before the virus hit? Democrats just throw money at the problem. If my daughter cannot tie her shoes and I tie them for her then yeah I help but I keep her dependent on me. If I teach her how to tie them then I help and she is no longer dependent on me. Democrats want to tie your shoes. Pretty sad
Trump continued the employment trend started by Obama eight years before

Democratic programs are targeted at the poor and working class
Republicans help the rich

More trickle down bullshit

Trump promised the Corporate tax cuts would lead to more jobs and higher pay
The companies just kept the money
What are the lies? Black unemployment was at an all time low. Democrats didn’t applaud when he said that. Also, it isn’t trickle down, it was blacks finding jobs and working

I thought you said that trickle down didn’t work, if Trump changed nothing, then Obama was using trickle down?

Democrats want to always tie people shoes and keep them dependent on them. Republicans want them to tie their own shoes. Their policies help the poor too. Ever hear of the SBA?

Show us on this chart where the Trump magic kicked in? And did they start on day 1?

A847F7D2-DA69-4F26-A508-D542D5E945AB.jpeg

Democrats want to always tie people shoes and keep them dependent on them. Republicans want them to tie their own shoes. Their policies help the poor too. Ever hear of the SBA?
Daycare so the poor can work is keeping them dependent? Why would you oppose that?

Job training for jobs? Why would you oppose that?

Healthcare so the poor can stay healthy and work? Why would you oppose that?

Your chart shows unemployment declining under Trump. Lol.
You didn’t understand the assignment. Where on that chart did the magic begin? The corporate tax cut wasn’t introduced until November.

Forum List

Back