The Democrats Better Worry...

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
1. Seems that Trump got 46% of the vote...
"Donald Trump, With 46 Percent of the Vote, Is the First Sore Loser to Be Elected President"
Donald Trump, With 46 Percent of the Vote, Is the First Sore Loser to Be Elected President

That was in November....

2. ...and for weeks we heard this:
"Donald Trump Is the Least Popular President-Elect in Modern History ..."
Donald Trump Is the Least Popular President-Elect in Modern History

And they've worked hard to keep that going.

3. But.....this morning:
"The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Monday shows that 50% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance."
Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports™

Soooo......lots who didn't vote for President Trump, over 5 million likely voters.....seem to have changed their minds.

Even with the full-court press by the the press!!!!

Democrats.....crying towels ready?

"Donald Trump, With 46 Percent of the Vote, Is the First Sore Loser to Be Elected President"
Donald Trump, With 46 Percent of the Vote, Is the First Sore Loser to Be Elected President

That was in November....

3. But.....this morning:
"The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Monday shows that 50% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance."

Soooo......lots who didn't vote for President Trump, over 5 million likely voters.....seem to have changed their minds.

This thread needs more pics of Ann Coulter. :)

That was in November....

3. But.....this morning:

51b5v2tJzyL._SX332_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Okay, so we're back to polls mattering again?

Geeeee.....you're never happy!

I provided polls from both sides.....that should satisfy a fence-sitter like you.
You can't ever satisfy a fence sitter.

Because they aren't interested in reality. They're just interested in hovering between right and wrong, without ever having to cast a line out themselves. They reject accountability for everything, and they think they can get out of accountability by whining over and over "everybody is equally stupid/evil/wrong" whatever.

That was in November....

3. But.....this morning:

I'm not saying she's the sexiest thing ever, but I sure do admire her.

I provided polls from both sides.....that should satisfy a fence-sitter like you.

Because they aren't interested in reality. They're just interested in hovering between right and wrong, without ever having to cast a line out themselves. They reject accountability for everything, and they think they can get out of accountability by whining over and over "everybody is equally stupid/evil/wrong" whatever.
I know, I know. Partisans don't like people who think for themselves.

Always happy to give a clear and specific accounting of my stand on any issue at any time. All ya gotta do is ask.

So polls matter again, right?

I love needling him with this:

"There's Nothing in the Middle of the Road but Yellow Stripes and Dead Armadillos"
Jim Hightower-TX writer-politician

"There's Nothing in the Middle of the Road but Yellow Stripes and Dead Armadillos"
So was Post 4 a yes?

Polls matter again?

Always happy to give a clear and specific accounting of my stand on any issue at any time. All ya gotta do is ask.

Oh that's a new twist. "If you have an opinion, you can't think for yourself. But if you think everybody is stupid, then you're insightful!"

You sound like a retard.

That was in November....

3. But.....this morning:

A dozen scholarly and fully documented best sellers!

Some gal!!!

Oh that's a new twist. "If you have an opinion, you can't think for yourself. But if you think everybody is stupid, then you're insightful!"

You sound like a retard.
So do polls matter again?

Boy, sure is tough getting a direct answer around here!

That was in November....

3. But.....this morning:

A dozen scholarly and fully documented best sellers!

Some gal!!!

Absolutely!

"Partisans don't like people who think for themselves."

I know that the Nazis hated partisans in enemy-occupied Yugoslavia, Italy, and parts of eastern Europe....

...I hope there's nothing auto-biographical in your post!

So was Post 4 a yes?

Polls matter again?

All I can say is how happy I am that you only have two hands....

Even now, in the interests of safety, one should avoid your posts if one is operating heavy machinery, or driving on the highway….

"Partisans don't like people who think for themselves."

I know that the Nazis hated partisans in enemy-occupied Yugoslavia, Italy, and parts of eastern Europe....

...I hope there's nothing auto-biographical in your post!
Holy crap! This is just the craziest thing ever!

PC starts a thread about polls that favor her guy (kind of, for him), but refuses to say whether polls even matter!

I love this place!

:spinner:

You sound like a retard.
So do polls matter again?

Boy, sure is tough getting a direct answer around here!

I am startin' to worry about you....perseveration is a sign of schizophrenia....

Forum List

Back