🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Democrats"Panty Uproar"Over Tax Cuts For The Rich.Well What About The Debt ??

"What about the debt"? Whelp, that usually means you're spending more than you have.

Wonder what that could be, that we spend so much on....

discretionary_spending_pie%2C_2015_enacted.png

I dunno, anything JUMP OUT at you like it's, y'know, REAL BIG and shit?
Federal government has no claim to taxes, it's taxation without representation
"What about the debt"? Whelp, that usually means you're spending more than you have.

Wonder what that could be, that we spend so much on....

discretionary_spending_pie%2C_2015_enacted.png

I dunno, anything JUMP OUT at you like it's, y'know, REAL BIG and shit?
Federal government has no claim to taxes, it's taxation without representation
Remember the last time we had a major tax cut in 1981? i dont recall a major recession a year later,,or later,,or later on !!!!

Geaux has said that DOD budget needs to be raised.

His reason . . . because

Obama cut defense before sequester Jake/G500

-Geaux
----

Even before sequestration, President Obama made defense cuts of $487 billion over 10 years and redirected the savings to already bloated domestic programs. This was followed by tens of billions more in defense cuts each year because of sequestration, which, when combined with Obama's prior cuts, will total $1 trillion over the coming decade. All of these reductions were enacted despite the warnings of four secretaries of defense and our entire military leadership.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/26/opinions/rubio-cotton-defense-cuts/

DOD budget and mortgage are a fallacy of false equivalents

I'm sorry Clayton... I mean Jake, the analogy is quite clear.

Obama chose the wrong areas to cut the budget and now we are saddled with those errors in judgement

-Geaux
Talk to the Congress that passed the budgets. Your fallacy of false equivalents is quite clear.

But you can make an argument for an increased budget, but your general "we just need it, alright" does not fly.

What about a trillion dollar infrastructurre bill, and what about an increased DOD budget?

SS and Medicare and VA can't be touched, period.

So you better figure it out.

An increased DoD budget is mandatory after 8 years of Obama slashing us to doormat status

-Geaux
pay attention G,

right now, without any increases to the defense budget, we spend

1,589 million dollars per DAY, 365 days a year for Military/defense

one-thousand, five hundred and eighty nine MILLION DOLLARS A DAY!!!! For goodness Sake!

Can you imagine how well we all would be doing if we had half of those tax dollars in our pockets and in to the Economy???

there is so so so much waste that can be removed from that spending!!!

Obama chose the wrong areas to cut the budget and now we are saddled with those errors in judgement

-Geaux
Talk to the Congress that passed the budgets. Your fallacy of false equivalents is quite clear.

But you can make an argument for an increased budget, but your general "we just need it, alright" does not fly.

It does fly. One of the main reasons the Democrats are no longer in power

-Geaux

What about a trillion dollar infrastructurre bill, and what about an increased DOD budget?

SS and Medicare and VA can't be touched, period.

So you better figure it out.

An increased DoD budget is mandatory after 8 years of Obama slashing us to doormat status

-Geaux
pay attention G,

right now, without any increases to the defense budget, we spend

1,589 million dollars per DAY, 365 days a year for Military/defense

one-thousand, five hundred and eighty nine MILLION DOLLARS A DAY!!!! For goodness Sake!

Can you imagine how well we all would be doing if we had half of those tax dollars in our pockets and in to the Economy???

there is so so so much waste that can be removed from that spending!!!

Right. Like Planned Parenthood and the EPA for starters

-Geaux

-Geaux

It does fly. One of the main reasons the Democrats are no longer in power-Geaux
You blurt, you assert, but you don't say anything real.

Why does the DOD budget need to be increased, G? Need real numbers from real experts. You don't count.

-Geaux

It does fly. One of the main reasons the Democrats are no longer in power-Geaux
You blurt, you assert, but you don't say anything real.

Why does the DOD budget need to be increased, G? Need real numbers from real experts. You don't count.

And your opinion is just as relevant

-Geaux

That's why we need real reasons with real numbers from real experts.

You don't have the info, do you? :lol:

are the Democrats aware that its "The Rich" who are keeping hospitality people employed? you take out the rich, say bye bye to all of those 3,,4,,and 5 star restaurants that are paying the salaries for millions of Americans !!!!
who's taking them out....they will have the same money they have today, while eating out at those 5 star restaurants.... no one is taking more of anything from them.... tax cuts for them right now just makes the debt higher....

there are a lot of Trump promises out there to fund like walls and infrastructure and eventually even 'better healthcare''....without cutting social security and medicare.....!!!!

Forum List

Back