The Democrats Present Bill To Restore Freedom Against The NSA

Hey guys!

1020051delay1.jpg
Why would someone accuse a member of this board of being a criminal with every post he makes by quoting them out of context? Black label you should be more cautious. Isn't stalking and slander illegal where you live? Where I come from people end up disappeared by doing that sort of thing.

Are you talking about big gay ern? He's a stalker, psychopath, and a self admitted gang member that has committed numerous heinous crimes, but that's for another thread,..
Are you trying to commit suicide? If so seek help.

The best way to protect us from the NSA is a Gubmint Shutdown!

boedicca-albums-mo-mo-mo-boedicca-s-stuff-picture6043-govtshutdown-388x600.jpg

Why would someone accuse a member of this board of being a criminal with every post he makes by quoting them out of context? Black label you should be more cautious. Isn't stalking and slander illegal where you live? Where I come from people end up disappeared by doing that sort of thing.

Are you talking about big gay ern? He's a stalker, psychopath, and a self admitted gang member that has committed numerous heinous crimes, but that's for another thread,..
Are you trying to commit suicide? If so seek help.

No, I'm not afraid of big gay ern sending up his gang members. Grow up douchebag.

‘‘(2) An investigation conducted under this section shall—
‘‘(A) be conducted under guidelines approved by the
Attorney General under Executive Order 12333 (or a successor
order); and
‘‘(B) not be conducted of a United States person solely
upon the basis of activities protected by the first amendment
to the Constitution of the United States.
‘‘(b) Each application under this section—
‘‘(1) shall be made to—
‘‘(A) a judge of the court established by section 103(a);
or
‘‘(B) a United States Magistrate Judge under chapter
43 of title 28, United States Code, who is publicly designated
by the Chief Justice of the United States to have
the power to hear applications and grant orders for the
production of tangible things under this section on behalf
of a judge of that court; and
‘‘(2) shall specify that the records concerned are sought
for an authorized investigation conducted in accordance with
subsection (a)(2) to obtain foreign intelligence information not
concerning a United States person or to protect against international
terrorism or clandestine intelligence activities.

And on and on and on....You need a warrant. And it specifies here and in other places what the warrant covers....

It did not and does not cover what NSA has done under this administration.

You want to prosecute the Pat Act go ahead. I want to prosecute this administration for allowing or possibly even ordering it to be broken.....

They only need to make ONE application for ONE order for a ONE BLANKET investigation to COVER an investigation of EVERY human on the planet. There is no limit to a particular citizen, or even a hint that it might be limited. NONE.

It's like the war on terror, or the war on drugs. BLANKET APPROVAL TO PROSECUTE NEVER ENDING WARS AGAINST THAT WHICH WE FEAR. IOW not even a war against a "particular" country... oh hell no a war against anything that scares us.

We are on the same side on this. My point isn't to support this administration or the one that came before it. My point is to point out what needs to happen. You want to end this? End the un-patriot act.

We are sort of on the same side. I still don't see any blanket...

Know this, that I above all else respect and support the constitution of the United States. I do not like the current administration and i hate the direction my country is being taken.

However I also respect truth and fact.

Read the Act.... There are parts I don't like but this current NSA scandal is not supported by it.....And never was... The Actions of this administration and the NSA are unconstitutional.

The patriot act is unconstitutional and the GOP trash rammed it through anyway.
If it wasn't for the right wing idiots, there would be no NSA.

For the last time, the Senate voted 98-1 for the Patriot Act that Bush signed into law. For the simple minded, that means all but one Democrat voted for it.

Obama signed the renewed the Patriot Act in 2011. Are you saying that a former alleged constitutional lawyer would sign something that is unconstitutional? Keep digging that hole. You call that deflection, I call it FACT. Deal with it!

‘‘(2) An investigation conducted under this section shall—
‘‘(A) be conducted under guidelines approved by the
Attorney General under Executive Order 12333 (or a successor
order); and
‘‘(B) not be conducted of a United States person solely
upon the basis of activities protected by the first amendment
to the Constitution of the United States.
‘‘(b) Each application under this section—
‘‘(1) shall be made to—
‘‘(A) a judge of the court established by section 103(a);
or
‘‘(B) a United States Magistrate Judge under chapter
43 of title 28, United States Code, who is publicly designated
by the Chief Justice of the United States to have
the power to hear applications and grant orders for the
production of tangible things under this section on behalf
of a judge of that court; and
‘‘(2) shall specify that the records concerned are sought
for an authorized investigation conducted in accordance with
subsection (a)(2) to obtain foreign intelligence information not
concerning a United States person or to protect against international
terrorism or clandestine intelligence activities.

And on and on and on....You need a warrant. And it specifies here and in other places what the warrant covers....

It did not and does not cover what NSA has done under this administration.

You want to prosecute the Pat Act go ahead. I want to prosecute this administration for allowing or possibly even ordering it to be broken.....

They only need to make ONE application for ONE order for a ONE BLANKET investigation to COVER an investigation of EVERY human on the planet. There is no limit to a particular citizen, or even a hint that it might be limited. NONE.

It's like the war on terror, or the war on drugs. BLANKET APPROVAL TO PROSECUTE NEVER ENDING WARS AGAINST THAT WHICH WE FEAR. IOW not even a war against a "particular" country... oh hell no a war against anything that scares us.

We are on the same side on this. My point isn't to support this administration or the one that came before it. My point is to point out what needs to happen. You want to end this? End the un-patriot act.

The blanket investigation of everyone, using just one court order, is what they are doing, is what they admitted to doing. The ability to have a blanket investigation for searching through all our email and other electronic communications using google like tools, was afforded by the act. It's afforded by the act, because the act does not define an investigation as being limited in any shape, form, or fashion. If the investigation is to search for terrorists on us soil, ... well there you go approved, you can now search through every single piece of electronic data that you can get your hands on.

The blanket investigation of everyone, using just one court order, is what they are doing, is what they admitted to doing. The ability to have a blanket investigation for searching through all our email and other electronic communications using google like tools, was afforded by the act. It's afforded by the act, because the act does not define an investigation as being limited in any shape, form, or fashion. If the investigation is to search for terrorists on us soil, ... well there you go approved, you can now search through every single piece of electronic data that you can get your hands on.

We know what they are doing. I am saying that the Pat Act does not give them the power to do so.

We know what they are doing. I am saying that the Pat Act does not give them the power to do so.
The act replaces the restriction that stopped them from doing so. The above cited powers do allow them to do what they are doing.

More lies. And it's too little too late anyway. The damage is done. And to date, no one has been held accountable. So why should we buy into this latest scam?

More lies. And it's too little too late anyway. The damage is done. And to date, no one has been held accountable. So why should we buy into this latest scam?

We need to kill the Department of Homeland groping and snooping.

Dems present bill - Repubs cry about it the lack of privacy AND Dems presenting the Bill.

Like always they are on both sides of the issue but wont do shit about it..'cept talk...

Dems present bill - Repubs cry about it the lack of privacy AND Dems presenting the Bill.

Like always they are on both sides of the issue but wont do shit about it..'cept talk...

Why do you have to be such a bold faced liar? Just because a great republican is co-authoring the bill does not mean republicans are "crying about it the lack of privacy AND Dems presting the Bill." Whatever the hell that means. Can someone please translate this guy's gibberish?

The act replaces the restriction that stopped them from doing so. The above cited powers do allow them to do what they are doing.

I think this is what he is trying to say. At least it's my best attempt to translate.

Last edited by a moderator:

Why do you have to be such a bold faced liar? Just because a great republican is co-authoring the bill does not mean republicans are "crying about it the lack of privacy AND Dems presting the Bill." Whatever the hell that means. Can someone please translate this guy's gibberish?

So I lied and you don't know what I'm talking about? You're going with that :lol:

So I lied and you don't know what I'm talking about? You're going with that :lol:
As funny as it is, yes, as you admit, you lied. Yes, I don't know what your are talking about. And yes, I'm going with that.

Forum List

Back