The Dems' 2020 Platform

boedicca

Uppity Water Nymph from the Land of Funk
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2007
This is the most complete list I have seen of the various planks in the Dems' platform for 2020. If "successful" they will finally destroy America once and for all.

1) Mandatory gun confiscation/ “buybacks”

2) Universal centralized healthcare— including things not universally agreed to be “health care”, such as free sex-changes, free and utterly secret abortions for any female old enough to physically become pregnant, and mandatory contraceptive coverage without exception

3) A centrally planned economy with regards to energy production, the better to expedite “green” technology being implemented

4) Mandatory car confiscation concurrent with massively expanded public transportation initiatives

5) The banning or heavy taxation of “inefficient” foodstuffs, especially beef, in favor of theoretically energy-efficient vegetarian diets and even—I can hardly believe I’m having to write this— insect-based foods

6) Unrestrained censorship of conservatives in media generally

7) The right for government agencies to remove through extrajudicial means a sitting president whom you personally dislike

8) Universal basic guaranteed income

9) Slavery reparations

10) Essential dissolution of the nation’s borders in the form of absolutely uncontrolled immigration.

The Complete American Disassembly Manual – Bill Reader

Don’t forget perpetual outrage about everything you can think of. No matter how small.

Well, that's not really a program per se; it's a perpetual state of being.

This is the most complete list I have seen of the various planks in the Dems' platform for 2020. If "successful" they will finally destroy America once and for all.

2) Universal centralized healthcare— including things not universally agreed to be “health care”, such as free sex-changes, free and utterly secret abortions for any female old enough to physically become pregnant, and mandatory contraceptive coverage without exception

3) A centrally planned economy with regards to energy production, the better to expedite “green” technology being implemented

4) Mandatory car confiscation concurrent with massively expanded public transportation initiatives

5) The banning or heavy taxation of “inefficient” foodstuffs, especially beef, in favor of theoretically energy-efficient vegetarian diets and even—I can hardly believe I’m having to write this— insect-based foods

7) The right for government agencies to remove through extrajudicial means a sitting president whom you personally dislike

9) Slavery reparations

10) Essential dissolution of the nation’s borders in the form of absolutely uncontrolled immigration.

I don't like any of them, but if the majority votes for them... what can you do.

9) Slavery reparations

Don't forget:

Free health care for illegal aliens

And my favorite....

Democrat candidate for President, Julian Castro, definitively stated “he wants “trans women” to have access to “women’s reproductive rights,”abortion, as well.

Trans women or, as some would call them, men, cannot actually have an abortion as their bodies cannot be pregnant.” According To Julián Castro, 'Trans Women' (Also Called Men) Have The Right To Abortion

9) Slavery reparations

I don't like any of them, but if the majority votes for them... what can you do.

The majority doesn't vote for these things; the progs misrepresent their programs in order to trick them.

9) Slavery reparations

The majority doesn't vote for these things; the progs misrepresent their programs in order to trick them.

1. "The common wisdom holds that 'both parties' have to appeal to the extremes during the primary and then move to the center for the general election. To the contrary, both parties run for office as conservatives. Once they have fooled the voters and are safely in office, Republicans sometimes double-cross the voters. Democrats always do."
    Coulter, 11-27-03

Forum List

Back