The Dems are pushing for ballot boxes in November

Why?

Why cant people just mail in the ballots? Why the special ballot drop boxes?

What about having poll workers at the ballot box who check IDs? One from each party at each box.

Seems reasonable, doesnt it?

BALLOT HARVESTING AND STUFF BALLOT BOXES ARE ILLEGAL.
I am thinking they go with manufactured Food Shortages this Fall and continue the State of Emergency to repeat The Fraud of 2020.

It takes a while to load up and activate, but it eventually started working.

First published at 13:57 UTC on May 8th, 2022.

"A new documentary film titled, 2000 Mules, is revealing the truth about what really happened in the 2020 election. “The election of 2020 haunts the American mind,” says celebrated filmmaker Dinesh D’Souza. “There is a wide swath of people who know in their gut that there was coordinated, massive fraud. These people are frustrated that no one has been able to prove it–until now.” This film finds the truth behind the election that was “too close for comfort”, and 2000 Mules reveals an elaborate network of paid operatives who worked to break the election laws."
For more info visit: 2000 Mules

It takes a while to load up and activate, but it eventually started working.

First published at 13:57 UTC on May 8th, 2022.

"A new documentary film titled, 2000 Mules, is revealing the truth about what really happened in the 2020 election. “The election of 2020 haunts the American mind,” says celebrated filmmaker Dinesh D’Souza. “There is a wide swath of people who know in their gut that there was coordinated, massive fraud. These people are frustrated that no one has been able to prove it–until now.” This film finds the truth behind the election that was “too close for comfort”, and 2000 Mules reveals an elaborate network of paid operatives who worked to break the election laws."
For more info visit: 2000 Mules

Thanks for the link. My parents watched this Saturday night. I have not yet.

I found it particularly illuminating on how many of those cameras which were to monitor those boxes, either were inoperable, or. . . the establishment, for whatever reason, denied the public access to the surveillance tapes.

Very instructive.

Also, it really strengthened the credibility of the entire investigation, when they interviewed the organization, "True the Vote," and, it turns out, they have busted GOP corruption, doing many of the same things in the past. . .

I have a lot of respect for non-partisan organizations.

I am all for easy access to voting. I am also all for reasonable measure to ensure that each registered voter gets only one vote. Also measures need to be in place so that voters cannot sell their vote and other's cannot buy their vote. Having reasonable measures to ensure voting integrity isn't voter suppression.

They won't be able to hide their locations and EVERY ONE OF THEM should be kept under photo surveillance, 24-7. At a minimum, make the cheating bastards work to cheat.
One would think, but the drop boxes in the 2020 election were supposedly under monitor, but it turns out, a lot of those cameras, were either turned off, or the governing authorities either deleted the video, or just aren't releasing the tape, much like the DNC won't release the video of the Capitol riot.

. . . and no one is doing anything about it.

THAT, is how a corrupt government works.

Why would they hide them?

Because elections have consequences, and corrupt elections have dire consequences.

The Deep State was all in on that shit. . .

They had an agenda, and they were going to get it done.

Why?

What about having poll workers at the ballot box who check IDs? One from each party at each box.

BALLOT HARVESTING AND STUFFING BALLOT BOXES ARE ILLEGAL.
Why trust the mail when you can drop it off in an approved ballot box?

My only complaint is there are not more of them

As usual, the Trump cult fascist apparatchiks are in a panic at the thought of any Democrats being allowed to vote.

Every Republican knows Republicans can't win unless they cheat like they've never cheated before. That's why they've all been commanded to cheat harder than they've ever cheated before. In the next election, it should just be assumed that every Republican is voting multiple times, give how often that's been happening.

And keep on sucking it as hard as you have been sucking it, Trump cult sore-losers. It's what you do best, after all. It's all you're capable of doing.

As usual, the Trump cult fascist apparatchiks are in a panic at the thought of any Democrats being allowed to vote.

Every Republican knows Republicans can't win unless they cheat like they've never cheated before. That's why they've all been commanded to cheat harder than they've ever cheated before. In the next election, it should just be assumed that every Republican is voting multiple times, give how often that's been happening.

And keep on sucking it as hard as you have been sucking it, Trump cult sore-losers. It's what you do best, after all. It's all you're capable of doing.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Why?

BALLOT HARVESTING AND STUFFING BALLOT BOXES ARE ILLEGAL.

What's the difference between someone dropping a ballot in a drop box or dropping in a mail box at the post office?

They want voting to be an ordeal

Make you stand in long lines, have only one day to vote, harass you when you sign in

Then Republicans try to overturn your vote if they lose

I wanted to use a Drop Box for my mail in ballot in the last election. I thought I could just drop it off at the village offices or a nearby post office. Seemed more trustworthy than the mail.

The nearest Drop Box was in the County Offices 15 miles away.
30 mile drive just to drop off a ballot

You would think I could ask my neighbors if they would like me to drop off their ballots while I am there

But Republicans call that voter fraud

Forum List

Back