🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Dems did this, the Dems didn't do that, the Dems wore this......

You are using a false narrative. Just because you prefer people discuss it here, doesn't mean it hasn't been in other threads.
Yes and they were all funny. I'm sorry, is it mean to gloat and laugh at the Dem's misfortune?
I guess it beats discussing the speech itself, if that is awkward for you.
Oh, it's not a false narrative at all. It's quite accurate......and very striking that there were be so many threads/posts on what the Dems were doing as compared to discussion on the actual speech.
well it seems all you wish to do is beeeeitch about it. Why not start a fking conversation on something? I loved the speech and everyone I've heard both parties did as well. so please what has you concerned?
"beeeeeitch about it"? "It"? The speech. I'm not bitched about it at all. May I suggest actually reading my posts?
'it' was the whining about the dems behavior during the speech. and then I talked about the speech and you didn't respond. So what is it exactly you're looking for?

You are using a false narrative. Just because you prefer people discuss it here, doesn't mean it hasn't been in other threads.
Yes and they were all funny. I'm sorry, is it mean to gloat and laugh at the Dem's misfortune?
Oh, it's not a false narrative at all. It's quite accurate......and very striking that there were be so many threads/posts on what the Dems were doing as compared to discussion on the actual speech.
why not, they showed badly. very badly, and anyone saying otherwise didn't watch the speech.
I'm here to discuss the speech. Your RW buddies are taking care of all those threads about the Democrats since they can't seem to come up with anything positive to say about the speech itself.

What did you think of the speech? Any highlights that stand out for you?
what is it you want to discuss? that's as vague as the sky right now.

why not, they showed badly. very badly, and anyone saying otherwise didn't watch the speech.
I'm here to discuss the speech. Your RW buddies are taking care of all those threads about the Democrats since they can't seem to come up with anything positive to say about the speech itself.

what is it you want to discuss? that's as vague as the sky right now.
You mean you can't think of one thing about the speech worth discussing? Wow.

The more partisan Democrats are ideologically obligated to obediently trash the speech, but most of us who didn't vote for the guy can admit it went better than we expected. It was well-written and he did a very good job with it.

It must be horrible to go through life feeling like you have to attack someone if they don't agree with you. No wonder partisans are so often so damn cranky.

What's the matter, RWrs? Don't want to talk about the speech?

I thought it was ok......what of the less stupid things the so-called president has done so far.
From what we can tell, its obvious you didn't watch any of the speech

*chuckle* I guess the RWrs don't want to talk about the speech. *chuckle*

*chuckle* Nobody gives a shit what you think.
And yet.......here you, and others, are.

Yup, pointing out your sheer stupidity is entertaining. He is kicking Leftwing asses to hell and back and I had to hold my nose to vote for him. I'm having fun watching you people get dismantled.

Well, so nice for someone to actually say something about the speech itself rather than go on about the Democrats there. Good on you.

Why post about something so inconsequential as the last gasp of the liberal dimshits? We have a country to rebuild without their help or input. They have their tears, and their lies and their subversive plans to work on while everyone else moves on to the task of MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN, and erasing the o-shit-ma debacle.

He touched all my talking points and directed his speech at both parties and the citizens. It was a home run.

Yup, pointing out your sheer stupidity is entertaining. He is kicking Leftwing asses to hell and back and I had to hold my nose to vote for him. I'm having fun watching you people get dismantled.
So...if he "is kicking Leftwing asses to hell and back"....why so many threads drawing away from him and his actual speech and talking about the Dems and what they were doing or not doing?....and having to make up such a blatant lie about standing ovations?

So...if he "is kicking Leftwing asses to hell and back"....why so many threads drawing away from him and his actual speech and talking about the Dems and what they were doing or not doing?....and having to make up such a blatant lie about standing ovations?

LOL, you guys post hysterically every day that he is "satan". His numbers keep going up and he keeps you on the defensive. Face it, he is destroying your side because he doesn't play by your rules. Your leaders are flummoxed because the stuff that's always worked on Pubs before isn't working now. You better hope the economy collapses otherwise you are staring 8 years straight in the face.

LOL, you guys post hysterically every day that he is "satan". His numbers keep going up and he keeps you on the defensive. Face it, he is destroying your side because he doesn't play by your rules. Your leaders are flummoxed because the stuff that's always worked on Pubs before isn't working now. You better hope the economy collapses otherwise you are staring 8 years straight in the face.
I have never done any such thing. Why are you lying?

He is kicking your asses and it is fun to watch.

His speech was about kicking our asses? I must have missed that part....can you link the quote?

BTW...why are you lying about what I have posted?

Forum List

Back