🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Dems did this, the Dems didn't do that, the Dems wore this......

Here you go, Franco, poor thing mislabeled it.
State of Union thread
Dem's attended the speech? Sorry I didn't notice them, maybe you couldn't see them behind the standing ovations.
See? Nothing about the speech, everything about the Dems. Can't help it, can you?
Have you seen how many threads there have been started about not the speech but how the Dems looked or behaved? I would guess at least 7-10 by now to your one on the actual speech.

Yes and they were all funny. I'm sorry, is it mean to gloat and laugh at the Dem's misfortune?

State of Union thread
Dem's attended the speech? Sorry I didn't notice them, maybe you couldn't see them behind the standing ovations.
See? Nothing about the speech, everything about the Dems. Can't help it, can you?
Have you seen how many threads there have been started about not the speech but how the Dems looked or behaved? I would guess at least 7-10 by now to your one on the actual speech.

Yes and they were all funny. I'm sorry, is it mean to gloat and laugh at the Dem's misfortune?
I guess it beats discussing the speech itself, if that is awkward for you.

From what I am hearing re: infrastructure spending, there is thoughtful discussions going on with how to fund it, not necessarily all from our pockets, but through some possible partnerships where it can be done.

And I am hoping with the military spending, they will be held accountable for it, rather than having free reign. That is what I have heard will happen for a change.
I guess I should at least ask. Did the Democrats wear clothes?
That is probably worthy of 2-4 threads by RWrs alone.

From what I normally read here, Trump was naked right? Reason enough not to watch.

I just checked my wallet, I am a no on paying for all the military and infrastructure spending. I want improvements, just a measured approach. I have dreams too.

You are using a false narrative. Just because you prefer people discuss it here, doesn't mean it hasn't been in other threads.
State of Union thread

From what I am hearing re: infrastructure spending, there is thoughtful discussions going on with how to fund it, not necessarily all from our pockets, but through some possible partnerships where it can be done.

And I am hoping with the military spending, they will be held accountable for it, rather than having free reign. That is what I have heard will happen for a change.

From what I normally read here, Trump was naked right? Reason enough not to watch.

I just checked my wallet, I am a no on paying for all the military and infrastructure spending. I want improvements, just a measured approach. I have dreams too.
Thank you for actually discussing what's in the speech.

You are using a false narrative. Just because you prefer people discuss it here, doesn't mean it hasn't been in other threads.
State of Union thread

Oh, it's not a false narrative at all. It's quite accurate......and very striking that there were be so many threads/posts on what the Dems were doing as compared to discussion on the actual speech.

Thank you for actually discussing what's in the speech.

You're welcome

What's the matter, RWrs? Don't want to talk about the speech?

I thought it was ok......what of the less stupid things the so-called president has done so far.
what is it you'd like to ask?

State of Union thread

Oh, it's not a false narrative at all. It's quite accurate......and very striking that there were be so many threads/posts on what the Dems were doing as compared to discussion on the actual speech.
well it seems all you wish to do is beeeeitch about it. Why not start a fking conversation on something? I loved the speech and everyone I've heard both parties did as well. so please what has you concerned?

I thought it was ok......what of the less stupid things the so-called president has done so far.
what is it you'd like to ask?
What did you think of the opening on anti-semitism, etc.? for starters.
give me something, like what exactly are you looking for?

you referencing this comment:

"America has spent approximately six trillion dollars in the Middle East, all this while our infrastructure at home is crumbling. With this six trillion dollars we could have rebuilt our country –- twice. And maybe even three times if we had people who had the ability to negotiate."

Last edited:

Watching you fucktard fascist democrats implode at the hand of Trump is endlessly entertaining.....:lol:

What a temper tantrum! Honey, I didn't realize individual thread numbers were the key. See, the main speech thread had over 550 posts in it. The fact that doesn't count in your world, well, sorry. People post where the discussion is focused, not where you feel they should. Your belittling that just makes you look childish. Unlike you, we don't have to have the same threads posted over and over
State of Union thread

State of Union thread

why not, they showed badly. very badly, and anyone saying otherwise didn't watch the speech.

Lame troll bait. The OP should be banished to live in Rosie O'Donnell's stinky fat folds for a year. A truly embarrassing post.

well it seems all you wish to do is beeeeitch about it. Why not start a fking conversation on something? I loved the speech and everyone I've heard both parties did as well. so please what has you concerned?
"beeeeeitch about it"? "It"? The speech. I'm not bitched about it at all. May I suggest actually reading my posts?

I have talked about it so allow me to repeat on your thread what I have on others about the speech. It was well written Trump did a good job delivering the speech he looked, acted, and sounded Presidential. I will add an extra observation the speech seems to have been well received by everyone other than the most hyper partisan.

why not, they showed badly. very badly, and anyone saying otherwise didn't watch the speech.
I'm here to discuss the speech. Your RW buddies are taking care of all those threads about the Democrats since they can't seem to come up with anything positive to say about the speech itself.

What did you think of the speech? Any highlights that stand out for you?

Forum List

Back