🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Dems did this, the Dems didn't do that, the Dems wore this......

Yup, pointing out your sheer stupidity is entertaining. He is kicking Leftwing asses to hell and back and I had to hold my nose to vote for him. I'm having fun watching you people get dismantled.
So...if he "is kicking Leftwing asses to hell and back"....why so many threads drawing away from him and his actual speech and talking about the Dems and what they were doing or not doing?....and having to make up such a blatant lie about standing ovations?

LOL, you guys post hysterically every day that he is "satan". His numbers keep going up and he keeps you on the defensive. Face it, he is destroying your side because he doesn't play by your rules. Your leaders are flummoxed because the stuff that's always worked on Pubs before isn't working now. You better hope the economy collapses otherwise you are staring 8 years straight in the face.
I have never done any such thing. Why are you lying?

He is kicking your asses and it is fun to watch.
BTW...why are you lying about what I have posted?

LOL, I'm not. Everything you post condemns everything he does or wants to do. You quibbling about the word "satan"?
You run with that.

So...if he "is kicking Leftwing asses to hell and back"....why so many threads drawing away from him and his actual speech and talking about the Dems and what they were doing or not doing?....and having to make up such a blatant lie about standing ovations?

LOL, you guys post hysterically every day that he is "satan". His numbers keep going up and he keeps you on the defensive. Face it, he is destroying your side because he doesn't play by your rules. Your leaders are flummoxed because the stuff that's always worked on Pubs before isn't working now. You better hope the economy collapses otherwise you are staring 8 years straight in the face.

LOL, I'm not. Everything you post condemns everything he does or wants to do. You quibbling about the word "satan"?
You run with that.
And there you are lying again.....it is not true that "everything I post condemns everything he does or wants to do".......are you capable of telling the truth?

You run with that.
And there you are lying again.....it is not true that "everything I post condemns everything he does or wants to do".......are you capable of telling the truth?

Yawn.

I did enjoy President Trump's speech.

It was nice, though, to see the cameras focus on The Democrat Party "Leadership" when the put on their frowning faces and sat on their hands when it came time to show a little respect for America's military heroes.
But they did seem to smile a lot when looking at people with physical disabilities. Nice that they did contain the laughter that seemed so likely to burst free......

Had I been in the position to advise Trump on his speech, I would have suggested finding a common goal of left and right. Offer a solution that requires some compromise from both sides. Build some bridges on small stuff first, then big stuff has some groundwork to run on.

It was nice, though, to see the cameras focus on The Democrat Party "Leadership" when the put on their frowning faces and sat on their hands when it came time to show a little respect for America's military heroes.
But they did seem to smile a lot when looking at people with physical disabilities. Nice that they did contain the laughter that seemed so likely to burst free......
If you've ever watched a SOTU (yes I know this wasn't one), the opposition party goes into frowning mood every year.

You run with that.

Yawn.
So....you are so used to lying that it's boringly common to you now. Surprise Surprise.

If you've ever watched a SOTU (yes I know this wasn't one), the opposition party goes into frowning mood every year.

If you are a certain Supreme Court Justice you pass out or take a nap. Did she show?

If you are a certain Supreme Court Justice you pass out or take a nap. Did she show?
If I were that age, I'd take naps when I can take them too. Bless her.

Forum List

Back