The Derek Chauvin Trial Thread

I mean WHITE men in the South and you defend keeping their statues and monuments up, so yea you can stand them.

How many black murders, committed by other blacks, go unsolved because the rest of the black folks in the area won't "snitch"? You should be standing up to that savagery, considering 93% of black murder victims are murdered by a black person.

How many of those murders go unsolved because the police do a half ass investigation? You claim that folks won't "snitch", they don't snitch because they are AFRAID of the retaliation against them because they police damn sure aren't going to do anything to protect them. When you run your mouth at least know what you are talking about..

Make it easier for law abiding black people living in inner-city communities to keep and bear firearms so they can meet the force employed by gang bangers with as much, or more force.

It is already easy to keep and bear firearms, why do you think they run so rampant in the "hood". The law-abiding citizens are the ones who will be charged if they take the LAW into their own hands.

Stop with the defunding of the police horseshit and stop tying their hands. Stop brainwashing blacks into believing that cops want to hunt them down.

Neither one of your points make any sense. What is defunding the police? Explain it too me. Nobody has brainwash us into anything we have all had some type of encounter with the police and can tell our own story.
[/QUO
I mean WHITE men in the South and you defend keeping their statues and monuments up, so yea you can stand them.

How many black murders, committed by other blacks, go unsolved because the rest of the black folks in the area won't "snitch"? You should be standing up to that savagery, considering 93% of black murder victims are murdered by a black person.

How many of those murders go unsolved because the police do a half ass investigation? You claim that folks won't "snitch", they don't snitch because they are AFRAID of the retaliation against them because they police damn sure aren't going to do anything to protect them. When you run your mouth at least know what you are talking about..

Make it easier for law abiding black people living in inner-city communities to keep and bear firearms so they can meet the force employed by gang bangers with as much, or more force.

It is already easy to keep and bear firearms, why do you think they run so rampant in the "hood". The law-abiding citizens are the ones who will be charged if they take the LAW into their own hands.

Stop with the defunding of the police horseshit and stop tying their hands. Stop brainwashing blacks into believing that cops want to hunt them down.

Neither one of your points make any sense. What is defunding the police? Explain it too me. Nobody has brainwash us into anything we have all had some type of encounter with the police and can tell our own story.

You can rally thousands of black people to loot, pillage and burn the private property of law abiding citizens, but you have yet to do the same in response to the gang bangers

Who says we haven't, see they don't put that on the news. Which means white racists like you would never know that. Why don't you stop putting the guns and the drugs in the neighborhood and the problem would go away.

Those guns are possessed illegally.

How as Long's gun possessed? How was Aliwi Alissa's gun possessed?

I'm referring to law abiding black people, who can't own a gun because of the restrictive gun laws in their cities.

What cities would that be?

You don't have a problem with blacks taking the law into their own hands when a cop shoots a black person, even if it's a totally righteous shoot.

See black folks don't get outraged when the cops kill a black man that was shooting at them, the problem is when you kill a man who is lying face down cuffed and he is murdered.

What do I mean by "defunding the police"?

Lets start with the BREATHE Act.

Ok, now explain your problem with the act.

Show us where thousands of blacks have rallied to fight gang bangers and run them out of their community. Can't wait to see it.

How are they going to run them out when you keep the drugs and guns flowing.

How many gang bangers legally possess firearms?

I don't know any gang bangers, so I couldn't tell you.

Black folks get outraged anytime a white cop shoots a black man, even if it's a righteous shoot. It happened in Pa last year.

Really what shoot was that?

The BREATHE Act wants to defund police and abolish prisons. That's what's wrong with it.

No, it's a little deeper than that.

They'll run them out by force. What are you waiting for? That would be a riot that everyone would support.

This shooting in Lancaster, Pa.

Tell you what stop putting the guns and drugs in the neighborhoods and let's see what happens.

Who is putting guns and drugs into the neighborhoods and ghettos? It isn't the "Republicans" or the "conservatives." Its black activist groups like the Crips and the Bloods. Its groups of Illegal aliens like MS 13.

Not fucking Trump or the millions of little Trumpsters

[/QUO

You can rally thousands of black people to loot, pillage and burn the private property of law abiding citizens, but you have yet to do the same in response to the gang bangers

Who says we haven't, see they don't put that on the news. Which means white racists like you would never know that. Why don't you stop putting the guns and the drugs in the neighborhood and the problem would go away.

I'm referring to law abiding black people, who can't own a gun because of the restrictive gun laws in their cities.

You don't have a problem with blacks taking the law into their own hands when a cop shoots a black person, even if it's a totally righteous shoot.

See black folks don't get outraged when the cops kill a black man that was shooting at them, the problem is when you kill a man who is lying face down cuffed and he is murdered.

Show us where thousands of blacks have rallied to fight gang bangers and run them out of their community. Can't wait to see it.

Black folks get outraged anytime a white cop shoots a black man, even if it's a righteous shoot. It happened in Pa last year.

The BREATHE Act wants to defund police and abolish prisons. That's what's wrong with it.

They'll run them out by force. What are you waiting for? That would be a riot that everyone would support.

Tell you what stop putting the guns and drugs in the neighborhoods and let's see what happens.

Who is putting guns and drugs into the neighborhoods and ghettos? It isn't the "Republicans" or the "conservatives." Its black activist groups like the Crips and the Bloods. Its groups of Illegal aliens like MS 13.

Being black and being active as a group is not the same as being a "black activist group". Yes, the guns and drugs are part of seriously bad decisions made primarily by young men who are black and are gang members. That doesn't mean all men are bad, or that all 'gangs' are bad, or that all blacks are bad. It means that the "Crips" and "Bloods", etc., are bad and deserve whatever justice they might get from whoever serves it.

Because he wasn't an immediate threat... He was naked, unarmed and not physically imposing.
So this dude

*murdered 2 women
*murdered 1 child
*attacked multiple officers
*choked an innocent bystander *all while naked

And you say the police were right to not shoot him because "he wasn't an immediate threat... He was naked, unarmed and not physically imposing."

Now let's see if that works if yours black ?

What a surprise.

Folks who watched the second day, the judge was pissed a Biden/Obama creep too an iPhone pic of the racist, Europhobic attorney general (the savage who helped create BLM by withholding the cop videos showing the perp resisting arrest, etc.) with the beast's daughter or something. The judge demanded the devil delete the pic not realizing it is automatically on an iCloud.

So far the witnesses for the prosecution are retarded, ghetto scum who are delusional liars and contributed to the fact the drug overdosed dude did not receive Narcan in a timely manner because they created a dangerous environment for the cops and paramedics with their hostile actions. That fat, fake ass EMT with the uniform which should only be worn while on duty was totally triggered with simple questions and reprimanded by the judge in very severe terms. She actually said the perp's nose and lips looked weird and swollen, but that is unfortunately genetics. :afro: The defense attorney brought up the overdose issue very subtly and the idiot who lied multiple times actually implied doing CPR would revive a Fent overdose. :cuckoo: It will continue tomorrow. Imagine when the defense gets to present their witnesses. It would be hilarious if the defense does a demonstration in which The Big Show or another 400 pound individual puts a knee to the rear trap muscle like the 150 pound cop did on the 200 plus pound perp and see how long the individual lasts.

Your handle fits you perfectly. You truly are a Snouter - And a racist ;)

[/QUO

The blacktivist groups are putting drugs into these communities. They're tolerating the drugs and gang activity.

A black person gets shot, even if it's a justified shoot and the blacktivists start riots and raise hell.

A black child gets killed by crossfire in a gang shootout and they're fucking crickets.

Their energy is absolutely misdirected. If they waged violence against gang bangers like they do against law abiding citizens, I join in and help out.

Chauvin will not be able to get a fair trial because the Press coverage has already called him a murderer and because of the threat from more Progressive Hate, Racism and Violence.

Chauvin will be found guilty because you have dozens of video tapes catching him doing exactly what he is accused of.

What charge do you think he'll be found guilty of?

Chauvin will not be able to get a fair trial because the Press coverage has already called him a murderer and because of the threat from more Progressive Hate, Racism and Violence.

Chauvin will be found guilty because you have dozens of video tapes catching him doing exactly what he is accused of.

Killing an unarmed man who was not convicted of a crime, who was in handcuffs, and who for at least the last five minutes of his life was not resisting and most definitely was not a threat.

[/QUO

The blacktivist groups are putting drugs into these communities. They're tolerating the drugs and gang activity.

A black person gets shot, even if it's a justified shoot and the blacktivists start riots and raise hell.

A black child gets killed by crossfire in a gang shootout and they're fucking crickets.

Their energy is absolutely misdirected. If they waged violence against gang bangers like they do against law abiding citizens, I join in and help out.

I wonder if its wise for a Honky American to hang around if he is forced to make a justified shoot of a black guy?

If he can walk away, and avoid being literally crucified by the blacktivists, is it a smart idea?

Killing an unarmed man who was not convicted of a crime, who was in handcuffs, and who for at least the last five minutes of his life was not resisting and most definitely was not a threat.

They didn't kill him........the fentanyl in his system....compounded by the drugs he swallowed just before the police arrived to hide them from the police (as his friends stated he did) caused his death...not the police.

The slow response by the paramedics also complicated his death, the dangerous crowd forming that forced the paramedics to leave the scene before they gave aid also contributed to his death....

Try watching the trial...

They didn't kill him........the fentanyl in his system....compounded by the drugs he swallowed just before the police arrived to hide them from the police (as his friends stated he did) caused his death...not the police.

The slow response by the paramedics also complicated his death, the dangerous crowd forming that forced the paramedics to leave the scene before they gave aid also contributed to his death....

If the drugs killed him why did he need restraining?

Witness testimony and video are devastating your lame defense talking points.

Because he wasn't an immediate threat... He was naked, unarmed and not physically imposing.
So this dude

*murdered 2 women
*murdered 1 child
*attacked multiple officers
*choked an innocent bystander *all while naked

And you say the police were right to not shoot him because "he wasn't an immediate threat... He was naked, unarmed and not physically imposing."

Now let's see if that works if yours black ?

What a surprise.

Just because someone is naked doesn't mean they aren't dangerous. For all the police knew Lewis could have easily suitcased a weapon and been extremely dangerous.

Ok: murder one, murder two, manslaughter?

"Killing an unarmed man who was not convicted of a crime, who was in handcuffs, and who for at least the last five minutes of his life was not resisting and most definitely was not a threat.", isn't a charge.

Witness testimony and video are devastating your lame defense talking points.

You mean where the witnesses stated they saw the cops checking his pulse? Where the off duty EMT stated it was odd it took the paramedics so long to arrive?

And then you have the friends of the criminal stating he swallowed drugs to hide them from the police just before they showed up.......

If the drugs killed him why did he need restraining?

Really? You ever deal with someone on PCP.......? The drugs killed him...the lethal dose of Fentanyl killed him......he was moving but his body was dying...long before the police arrived.

Really? You ever deal with someone on PCP.......? The drugs killed him...the lethal dose of Fentanyl killed him......he was moving but his body was dying...long before the police arrived.
For at least the last five minutes he was motionless. If he was dying from a drug overdose the police should have helped him. They did not.
When he called for his mama, I knew he was being murdered.

For at least the last five minutes he was motionless. If he was dying from a drug overdose the police should have helped him. They did not.
When he called for his mama, I knew he was being murdered.

They called paramedics.......the paramedics were late.....they also had to contend with an aggressive crowd......and after 7 months of democrat party voters violently attacking the police, they had justifiable fear that the mob could attack them.......

Again......swallowing drugs to hide them from police on top of the drugs already in his system killed him...not the police.

Forum List

Back